Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin

Satoshi Nakamoto just reinvented the technology but the concept of blockchain technology was already discussed in 1991 by some researchers. Satoshi Nakamoto may be a group of people or a person it is not clear yet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamot is the name of the person who invented Bitcoin. Many people believe that he is the founder of Bitcoin. However, we don't know this person or team of developers but i want to say thanks to Satoshi because he changed our world to better one.

There is nobody interested in Craig Wright and whatever it is he thinks he is doing. He is not Satoshi and he has been found to be lying and cheating at anything he ever did. He is not a person you can trust with anything and not the Bitcoin creator.

• +2 1

On 1/6/2020 at 12:06 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

I dont believe those who revile themselves and claims to be the creators of bitcoin, because I also can revile myself and claim to be the bitcoin creator in order to get famous only.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The man behind the creation of the most valuable, expensive and First class coin in the crypto world was no other person known to us than Satoshi Nakamoto who is still hidden from the public.  So many fishy claims online which are just considered them all as baseless

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, Honny143 said:

one of the most unsolved mystery is who is the Creator of bitcoin lot of crypto lovers believe the person is satoshi nakamoto but crypto experts says their is no one person their is a group of peoples to create bitcoin but many peoples claims they are create bitcoin but they can't prove themselves to be real 

@Honny143..It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  However, many have said that Satoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonym who created Bitcoin.  But I think he has a team who have worked to establish Bitcoin.  But I think when Bitcoin gets its validity all over the world then its creator will publish its name.

• +5 1

7 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  However, many have said that Satoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonym who created Bitcoin.  But I think he has a team who have worked to establish Bitcoin.  But I think when Bitcoin gets its validity all over the world then its creator will publish its name.

Well @Cleaner  iam also believe that bitcoin creator not a single person like whole crypto world things satoshis nakamoto is the creator, I think its a group of organization, and they don't want to reveal their identity because of security reasons are any other reason, we exactly don't know that fact,

few months back I heard some words about nakamoto iam not sure how much these words real, where nakamoto says he believes in technology not a person, so peoples also don't believe him only trust in his technology that's why he don't want to reveal his identity.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

, I think its a group of organization, and they don't want to reveal their identity because of security reasons are any other reason, we exactly don't know that fact,

May be @Honny143..No single person can go so far as to make bitcoin.  It took a lot of hard work to make Bitcoin and they put a lot of money and effort into bringing Bitcoin to a better level.  However it may be that a team has been led by one person.  However, the founder of Bitcoin has security reasons behind publishing his identity because if he publishes his identity today, he could be arrested before the law.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

May be @Honny143..No single person can go so far as to make bitcoin.  It took a lot of hard work to make Bitcoin and they put a lot of money and effort into bringing Bitcoin to a better level.  However it may be that a team has been led by one person.  However, the founder of Bitcoin has security reasons behind publishing his identity because if he publishes his identity today, he could be arrested before the law.

Well that's true @Kenan12 block chain technology really complicated, and its not easy for a single person to handle everything so surely some other peoples also involved in this creation,

maybe as like you mention they fear's their country law that's why they create fake name to protect form the law, but anyhow now a time this technology dominated centralized system its really great.

On 10/13/2020 at 3:36 AM, sofiaqq said:

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, an Australian businessman, his real name is Craig Wright, but he chose to use a pseudonym.

This is not true, Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto, he is just a lair that want people to believe he created bitcoin but bitcoin was just created by a group of people or buy anonymou man called Satoshi Nakamoto not Craig Wright. 

Of course I do not believe, Craig Wright has been proven false, he is deceptive, but it was revealed by the signature of Satoshi on the first bitcoin block, there are many of these scammers who claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto, but it turns out that they are all liars and Satoshi's true identity has not been revealed yet, There are many who think that Satoshi is not a single person but a group of people using an alias.

• +3 1

Australian entrepreneur Craig Stven Wright has officially announced that he himself is Satoshi Nakamoto, the bitcoin founder's alias, after nearly five months of reports revealing he is the mysterious founder of the digital currency. 

• +4 1

Actually people not know about creater of bitcoin but some crypto lovers believe tha Satoshi Nakamoto first discovered bitcoin in 2009.There are a lot of claims about to the throne of bitcoin but no one proved it. 

• +5 1

I do not think that this Australian businessman is the same Satoshi Nakamoto, because if Satoshi wanted to reveal his identity, he would have done so long ago . And the word Satoshi is close in the way it is written and pronounced from Japanese and Chinese names, so I think that Satoshi is an Asian person.

To my knowledge, Satoshi Nakamoto is the only inventor of Bitcoin.  He was the first to invent bitcoin and the journey of bitcoin started with his hand.

دوريان ناكاموتو

Newsweek identified in March 2014 Dorian Nakamoto as the creator of the coin. The publication of the article caused a sensation in the broader encryption and technology community, creating confusion, as this was the first time that a major publication had attempted to identify the originator of the Bitcoin coin. However, this does not confirm that Dorian Nakamoto is a person in his own right and may be behind This name several people are hiding behind this particular name.

It is probably not him, he can't prove and as time passes it is probably difficult even for the real Satoshi to be able to prove something. I can't completely dismiss Craig Wright from being Satoshi but I think that it will be a very long shot and this person has also been exposed for cutting edges and having shady behaviour, something that was never noticed on Satoshi.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who interests us, so we close the matter so that we do not believe any claimant to gain fame.Bitcoin is the largely precious coin and elementary digital coin of cryptocurrency.

Speculations have it that bitcoin was not created by the popular name SATOSHI but rather it was created by an anonymous company that later used satoshi in other to preserve its anonymity and the idea of decentralised nature, but these is just a speculations thou. 

Excellent post brother. For some time I have been hearing that the creator of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto but has never been seen in the networks his real face, the face shown has only been something fictitious, plus he has never been presented in any camera to give his opinion. I think this is not something very important, the important thing is that we can benefit from bitcoin in some way or another.

We all know the creature of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto and I can not ever heard about the Craig wrhite. We all believed on Satoshi Nakamoto that it is only the creature of bitcoin and digital currency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, the founder of Bitcoin is a person named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, and he is an unidentified person who founded the Bitcoin currency in 2009 and sold its ownership to several people in 2010 after earning about $ 1 million through it. Thank you.

The creator of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto.He is a very famous and wise man because he invented bitcoin.The most powerful cryptocurrency is Bitcoin.

I think we should let Satoshi Nakamoto hide, and we don't have to search who he is or where he is now and why he won't show up to the public. Bitcoin was not the sixth grader because he launched this currency and he used it the best and we can earn from it