Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

Thank you for this post, my friend has realized that what makes bitcoin valuable and constantly increasing in value is the limited amount that can be mined as there are only 3,000,000 of them left.

I think the reason bitcoin got the top spot was the big promotion it got. 

The attraction of large traders to it is also noticeable, in addition to the fact that bitcoin is highly volatile .

Of course, you must show a lot of patience and work hard to make the currency of great value, the bitcoin currency began with a very low value and now its value is more than 50 thousand dollars.

In my opinion, bitcoin has become very valuable in recent years, due to the demand for this currency, today everyone wants to have a bitcoin, so the value of things results from scarcity.

Edited by piuri01

In the beginning, Bitcoin had no value. Bitcoin was a very cheap currency, but then Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in a very short period of time and now Bitcoin is becoming more valuable and popular. Bitcoin is growing in value.

The idea of cryptocurrencies is an innovative idea in the financial world.  We got rid of the authority of banks and commissions.  Bitcoin enjoys decentralization and the inability of any party to know personal information about customers.  All these advantages made many people accept to deal with Bitcoin, which contributed to its crazy price increase.  Supply and demand is what determines the Bitcoin price.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not know exactly the history of Bitcoin, but what I know is that it is a popular, desirable and very popular currency that is growing rapidly and developing and its price is rising today in 2021 and its price has reached 60,000 dollars

My friend, I think that when we talk about Bitcoin, we are talking about a rare currency in itself. I once read that there are a limited number of millions of Bitcoin, and I think that all people work on investing it and use it in many things, this is what makes it rare, even though you are from You might see high-priced currencies like Bitcoin, but the demand for them will definitely not be like Bitcoin

• +3 1

The BItcoin will be valuable for a long time, and it is the most profitable coin out there. However, we have not yet sent the coin's ending, so we can just keep our fingers crossed and focus on how the GBE coin will move in the future. 

It's even better that the moderators selected Bitcoin as the coin with which to compensate members. 

This demonstrates how humble and respectful the developers are.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the best coin which have the most value in the investment world. There might me other coins whose cost may be more than bitcoin , but at the end bitcoin is bitcoin and has its own value and standard which is hard to replace

There are a lot of currencies on the Internet and their price is expensive, but Bitcoin has gained great fame around the world and no one can tamper with it or steal it and works to increase profits for members who work to invest this currency and will work to give a lot of profits due to the increase  Order it now

• +4 1

The very high and high value of Bitcoin is the scarcity of this currency, as there are only a few million of it in the world, and this is the main reason for its high value. And I think its value will continue to rise.

Dear friend, you are welcome
Bitcoin has a high value because the demand for it is great by companies and major traders and dealing with it is pleasant, so its value is high and Bitcoin is unique and desirable and there are other cryptocurrencies of high value, but dealing with it is little, but Bitcoin is in great demand for it.

I want to tell you that I am agree with you you yes you are right the beginning of the currency is very useful for us and I am a beginner I'm just start working on group to talk and the value of this currency is increased everyday so we should working according to the rules and regulations and we will able to earn a lot of money in that way

• +4 1

The Bitcoin currency is one of the strongest encrypted currencies. Bitcoin has a truly brilliant future that investors in the Bitcoin currency are increasing day by day, and this positively affects its price

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a workaround for all people around the world who are facing financial challenges, and as you can see, more countries are undertaking scientific studies of bitcoin in general, which is troubling because bitcoin is important, so we trust bitcoin as a future investment.

The value of cryptocurrencies is determined based on supply and demand, so when demand rises, the value of Bitcoin rises, and I think Satoshi was the one who determined the first value of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are a lot of currencies in the world of encryption, and that helps a lot of members work within the trading world, and it helps them to earn profits, and that the bitcoin currency got great fame, so its price is great, and any currency that reaches this level in the future can only be patient to reach  Success

Bitcoin mining is one the most difficult mathematical tasks to accomplish and requires expertise and super technology. Creating bitcoins isn't something you and me can easily do. It requires years to make a single bitcoin, even if you're using hi-tech computers. This is what gives the bitcoin its worth and value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin, when it was invented was actually not regarded as a invention that would change the landscape of digital currency, those who were lucky enough to have known about it still doesn't believe that it going to last than a year, only few individual believe in the technology, slowly people start to transact it, and so it become what it is today.

Yes absolutely my friend,  bitcoin is a valuable currency since it's  start according to history and up till now is getting greater everyday and it has high demands and it's the most valuable currency in the market. 

Edited by Manir

When People starts getting interest in it and come to know and accept it's importance and benefits BTC started rising and now you can see where it is currently and it has the potential to go further heights as it's demand is increasing continuously.

Bitcoin became valuable from the first moment it came out, only that many people did not know how to value everything that could be done from the beginning also because it was something super new and people did not know all the benefits they could get from it. But now we realize that it is always the best time to buy BTC and ride the wave of that great uptrend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What makes Bitcoin valuable is the limited number of the currency, which amounts to 21 million currencies in the world only, in addition to that it uses blockchain technology in encryption, which makes it very safe and difficult to penetrate. In fact, it is difficult to explain many details about this currency in one comment only, but the currency is so famous You will find many, many people talking about it on the Internet
If you liked the answer, do not skimp on the positive evaluation

• +3 1