Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

The value of Bitcoin comes through "supply and demand", especially with its limited number (only 21 million pieces), so the greater the demand for it, the higher its value in the market and it becomes difficult to obtain it, and it is also used in buying and selling.

• +3 1

I certainly think bitcoin is very Demandable cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has great market value at this time. Thank you cryptotalk community for give us this great opportunity. Really crypto is very good platform to earn more money and knowledge at same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

The value of the Bitcoin currency comes due to its development and it gives good profits in trading. We must strive to increase the value of work through work and cooperation between us. I hope that everyone gets profit and experience

My dear, of course, the Bitcoin currency since its inception to the present day has taken wide spread around the world and the adoption of growing around the world and it definitely has to take a great market value in general at its very great price greatly. It has reached the limits of 66 thousand dollars about two days ago in general and it is on the rise An increase in the long run and you did not see a decrease in general in the long term, and this is my advice to all of you to store the Bitcoin currency Correcting the outcome today Thank you very much

• +2 1

I do not understand how Bitcoin became so valuable, but I think that its founder launched it correctly, as he put in a wonderful advertising campaign before launching it, and then everyone started buying it, so it began to continue its rise and so it happens in all currencies.

I think that Bitcoin is gaining its value due to the great demand for it and the few miners who want to preserve it because they know the strength of its project and the great value it will have, and with time Bitcoin has proven its stability and durability and a guarantee of profit for its traders.

• +1 1

well the bitcoin is the part of the free market and it is valued as much as people are going to pay for it. and as much as it is popular and used worldwide. so the price depends on lots of thing but we , its users determine most of the price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job and straight from enjoying your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for earning money and learning about the digital currency at the same time

Yes the rise of bit coin is definitely going high everyday because we have seen that a lot of investors are really putting a lot of money in bit coin so that really makes it valuable 

The major things that makes Bitcoin valuable is massive adoption. If a lot of people know about a coin and the coin offers real use case for the more people, then it gets value, also good technology behind it like blockchain technology can make the coin valuable

I am here for the comments and all I can say is that BTC has really come a long way. And it has changed a lot of narratives . We just have to make sure that we join the trend too. 

Users regulate the value of Bitcoin by purchasing and selling it, or in other words, by supply and demand. If the miner completes the transaction, they will receive a credit for using Bitcoin.

I think the power of his project is the source of why he is so valuable like this, because there is some other coins in the market are more expensive than bitcoin but only a few people heard about them, but bitcoin is unique

Bitcoin became valuable because it became the most used coin online and because it is a decentralized currency that means it can't be traced nor tracked when sent. And also it is tax less plus it has a low transaction charges compared to fiat. 

Bitcoin, especially among the rest of the cryptocurrencies built on blockchain is very successful, and investing it should never be concerned about it.
Currently, many companies around the world are beginning to invest in assets, an example of which is Tesla.

• +1 1

I think in 2009 the bitcoin was beings but it is not valuable at that time and then with the passe of time bitcoin become very valuable and when it come no one gives you attention toward it but know every one wants to achieve it.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency. The reason why bitcoin is valuable is that bitcoin is the first digital currency and people make lots of profits from it by investing in bitcoin that's my many individuals and big companies are interested in bitcoin.  

The value of Bitcoin is above all currencies.Since the first bitcoin was born in 2009, the value has continued to rise, as investors invest more and make more profit.There are many more currencies on the market but Bitcoin is the most popular.And trust depends on the investment.Because its market value is increasing day by day.

Bitcoin's value is given by supply and demand on one part and by miners who invest their time and effort to mine bitcoin. Calculating bitcoin's value is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly earnings per share. Here with crypto it is mostly of what people are willing to pay compared to it's rarity and use case. The more bitcoin gets adopted the more the value will rise, because there are only 21 million bitcoins and as it gets used for many more transactions it gets more difficult to have it , so it gets more rare and so it gets more value.

The value of bitcoin is determined in part by rising prices, and in part by miners who spend their time and resources in mining bitcoin. Bitcoin's worth is calculated differently from bond prices, which are based on quarterly earnings per share. When it comes to crypto, it's all about how many people are able to spend in relation to its novelty and usage case. Bitcoin's value will increase when more people use it, since  there are just 20 million bitcoins, and as they are used for more purchases, it becomes more expensive to obtain them, making them more valuable.

When the btc is just starting it doesn't have a lot of value, but when 2017 when btc reaches it's high value, it became valuable like a lot of people were using this digital currency that it leads to making new sites and mining sites that can be used in trading your btc

I believe the strength of his venture is the reason he is so highly valued; there are several other cryptocurrencies on the market that are more costly than bitcoin, but only a few people are well aware of them, while bitcoin is special.

• +1 1

When bitcoin is come in my country few people give importance to it  we all think that its just a waste of time because it is not much valuable but some people hold it and know we are repenting on our decision and know wanted to earn it.

• +2 1

Bitcoin becomes valuable through the number of users, joining, trading and working with it, which makes it elevate and reach a higher level, as there are currencies more expensive than Bitcoin, but the Bitcoin currency remains unique and it is about development and beginners are the ones who make the forum more valuable

• +4 1

There is no concrete information about the beginning of BTC but it doesn't matter anymore. The BTC is here and will stay here for a long time, in my opinion. The altcoins will compete to replace the BTC but it is impossible in the long run.