Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

The value of the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are driven by the supply and demand of them in the market, so the value increase when the demand is higher in the cryptocurrency market, anyway I can't say much because I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world.

According to my knowledge i think at start bitcoin has not many importance due to its less value but know it gain a great importance in the world market and its demand increase among the people and now bitcoin gain a good value in  the market.

Edited by aameelia

Because they are very worthy so bitcoin value is more than any coin in the yobit trading platform so if you want to make a good money so do comments and make a good worthy amount for your needs 

Hope you do commenting more and more

I think the buy and sell currency is what makes Bitcoin a good value. In other words, the demand and supply process makes it more valuable than other coins. But for people, I saw it would be easier to deal with Bitcoin than any other currency, and by doing so, he would be in first place.

The bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto, a Japanese genius, and since it's creation, it's has been doing so well in the cryptocurrency market, so I think that the main reason for the higher value of the bitcoin is the higher demand and supply of its in the market, thank you. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. When bitcoin was first create its price was so low. But now look bitcoin price is increasing gradually. Its very good news for us. Look  bitcoin has a promising future. You can earn good profit by doing invest or trade with bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Given the inception of Bitcoin, no one expected it to become valuable, as its value was parts of the dollar,But today, thousands of dollars have become one Bitcoin, and all people were shocked and regretted not buying it when it was launched.

Nevertheless, I think we have missed nothing, and we can now start investing because the Bitcoin boom has not and will not stop.

• +4 1

Beginners are the future reputation of any forum and beginners of Bitcoin are much valuable because beginners help such forum to achieve great goals in future ,Bitcoin is very valuable coin the only thing is to have patience..

I think that it is because of the power of its owners or the people who support it in order to become more valuable than others and also because of the high demand for this currency all over the world.

• +2 2

It is simple in our Economics that the demand of the thing makes it valuable or cheaper. Same we can say about Bitcoin that the demand of Bitcoin is making it more valuable in all over the world. You can see that there is heavily increase in demand of Bitcoin which cause also increase in the price of Bitcoin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Bitcoin is more valuable than any other coin and this do happen due to how every coin participate in exchange and other security activities of their platform when every thing is moving fine then every members will like to trade with it.

• +1 1

I think that due to the increase in the demand for it by the people, as well as its circulation in central banks and banks in a large and noticeable way, all of this is my friend, which leads to an increase in its value and an increase in its price.

• +2 1

Of course. Starting in Bitcoin opens the doors for future investments of digitized currencies, and right now that it is becoming popular and obtaining more value, it is a good incentive for those who are starting in Cryptocurrencies.

Hello 

I think the strength of his project is the reason why it is so valuable like this,

Bitcoin is unique ...

The mineral and its project is very useful nowadays, and people will think about the cryptocurrency, 

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrencies for investment because of its wonderful features. Bitcoin is a strong currency according to investment and profit, although it is subject to supply and demand processes in the banking market, but it is the most famous currency in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The main reason behind the high bacterium is increasing demand for day after day
Many digital currencies are unites in the world but the best pits remain even the moment

Well my dear friend, I started Bitcoin as an idea and many people believed in it and saw that it is possible for them to facilitate trade exchanges and sales and purchases and started spreading among people and the demand for it increased until I reached this value today

• +3 1

Yes you are right do not know how it would become valuable on its previous years but I not anything to say about this if you want to know about this then make question 

Best of luck for everyone

Yes that's true. I also have seen that it has become the most demanding coins in all over the world. It is because the many people are getting advantages from trading in Bitcoin because it has high price fluctuations which makes the investors to get high profit.

Bitcoin is presently the most pervasive digital currency on the planet. There are numerous computerized monetary standards and they have an extraordinary monetary worth, yet there is no money contrasted with Bitcoin. It beat the primary spot on cryptographic money.

The future reputation of any forum for beginners and the starting point of Bitcoin is very valuable because initially helping this National Forum achieve great goals in the future, Bitcoin is a very valuable currency to be patient. thank you

Does this mean that bitcoin is now not the most valuable in the market , it is not a stable price, it all depends on the demand and supply of goods and services that express the actual amount at the moment whether it is valuable or not.

Bitcoin has become valuable from the need for it as an easy currency to trade and the world is gradually moving towards dealing with it more day by day

Since the launch of Bitcoin, it was worth zero, and after the increase in supply and demand for it, its price has increased, and a while ago after Tesla bought it, its price today is $ 60,000.

• +1 1

As we know that the value of the bit coin now a days. it i very valueable for the beginners . Trading has also increase the value of crypto currency.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀