Apps or websites for trading - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

There are many applications and sites that can be used for trading, but be careful when you use these sites because there are many unreliable sites and applications. I can advise you to try the yobit site for trading and investment, which is a reliable site

I think that yobit is best for trading because it has instant withdrawals and no KYC, which makes it one of my favorite exchanges, let alone little to no fees.

• +1 1

I much prepare web application in trading cryptocurrency than mobile application. Because i have bad experience using mobile trading application all of my deposit are gone and the mobile application are down and crashes everytime i open it. And now i am using web trading platform and i am earning legit from it.

The internet site that I want to exchange is Indodax. Indodax webweb sites also are short at sending cash and if I actually have a problem, custumer offerings respond quickly..

On 1/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

Dealing with BTC and a few altcoin, I use Luno exchange application for crypto/crypto or crypto/fiats trading. As for website, I mainly use Yobit for now but recently, I think I can move to Nominex exchange in addition of some good trading pairs. It is an excellent exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think website is better than good from apps for tradingng...because we can trade our coins in website very safely...on the pther hand most of the apps is scam..so our coins is not safe there..so website is best..

I think both are best. You can trade on both apps and websites. There are just few exchanges who are launch his app. I mostly use yobit exchange. It is the best exchange. It is secure exchange.

If you can use the website it will be better for sure but if you was out you can use the application to see what happens from to time. The website faster. There is one website in my mind wich is top on trending people are see this website and enjoing to see movies in hindi Bollywood Hollywood also.

• +5 1

I have the impression that sites are being kept up to date more than apps, when you log into a site you see what is going on second by second and I do not feel the same way when using an application. both of them have positive and negative points, the positive about applications is that the are easier to deal with. 

• +1 1

The websites  that means the exchanges are the best one but for that you need to have capital too with good amount and also some tricks to make money.

Hello my friends

I think that the apps  are much better to trade  because of the ease of dealing with , and have all options we need

• +3 1

Coinbase and eToro are still the best apps for coin trading and we come across websites that no doubt Yobit and Binance are still the papular and trustable websites all over the world. I would like to say to go with Yobit

As i am newbie on this forum and does not know very well about that investment on app or websites and never experienced yet about but i have heared that binance app and coinbase are best app for investment and trading there also many websites for trading as i know only one that lues website is best for trading in bitcoins and here is also the same process like stock exchange.

I thing binace application is best place to trading .its give us  sucure place to earn .binace is my my favorite sit so i recommend you that 

• +1 1

For training you can use both website or app if you want but I think you can use app if you want because you can easily take training from app if you want.

• +1 1

Well my friend, in my personal experience in crypto  i think app is the best for crypto trading. In crypto world many trading app are aivlable. I think trading app user interface is  easy to user and helpfull.on the other hand in website their have many kind of Problem have to face. I recommend you for trading use app. 

I always choose websites for trading because the websites are mostly real where trading is more in a short time but trading apps are mostly scams where there is no profit to be made while trading.

• +4 1

I like trading because I always choose websites for trading because websites are mostly real where trading is important on all sides.

• +1 1

Website is better than the apps because according to my thinking Use apps to your advantage.But we use the sites for business.

Thanks for your question. I have used many trading apps. Such as MXC, HOTBIT, BINANCE, DCOIN etc etc.
But the best trading app I've seen is BINANCE. Here are all the facilities. And working makes you feel comfortable Even the fees are much lower. 

• +3 1

@Jeet Narayan It all depends what you want to trade. Forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, etc. To trade cryptocurrencies, Yobit or Binance are good trading platforms. Stay away from Bittrex, their KYC policy really stinks, they treat their clients like criminals. Stay away from any exchanges that are located in the USA.

It also depends where you are in the world. Some platforms dont allow accounts from certain countries. Whatever you do, always make sure that the exchange is located in a country that has good / strong laws related to trading / exchange platforms. Like Malta, the UK, the EU, Australia, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Their are many apps which are famous for trading 

but its Wollrld of Hackers ....So we need to be carefull in this regard 

One of the mobile apps which i think is trust worthy is Binance 

I think not app is good for us. But website like this crypto world is best for earning and best for them who are jobless and wanted to earn some money from here. 

Websites are far better than apps in the case of crypto trade. For crypto trade, Binance and Yobit are worldy used. I would recommend you to go with Yobit as it does not KYC with easy registration. It has supported a large number cryptocurrencies and payment methods