Pit Blockchain Exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Pit Blockchain Exchange

On 1/4/2020 at 11:00 PM, BullRunBit said:

If you did not know Blockchain created own exchange Pit Blockchain Exchange https://pit.blockchain.com/ .

Exchange have 34 pairs, and more will come soon.

You can deposit and withdraw USD and EUR (fiat currency).

Exchange is open 24/7.

Interesting thing is their affiliate program (quote) "As an affiliate of Blockchain Exchange, you trade for free, and when you refer a new customer you’ll earn 50% of their fees for 6 months." which is very good.

All about fees you can find on this link: https://pit.blockchain.com/fees .

Nice exchange and looking good project guys. And i am too much happy. 

I've got received never ever heard of that alternate. Previous to picking out almost any alternate of which will be based upon this blockchain technological know-how, we have now to address a great number of factors. The primary perception will be to observe the safety measures of clleular layers in addition to effectiveness.

The blockchain-based Pit Exchange that , I will attempt to comprehend the site better much obliged for your inquiry.

Project looks good let's see how much get knowledge regarding this exchange 

I beg your pardon? you chatting about? "non-established" I'm sorry? you involve I dont understand?

You believe that Blockchain is not secure?

Please go halves little DEX talk which are larger.

I'm sorry? you chatting about? "non-established" could you repeat that? you squalid I dont understand?

You suppose that Blockchain is not secure?

Please part only some DEX switch which are larger.

• -2 1

I do not have enough knowledge about the Pitt Blockchain Exchanger. But the blockchain wallet is one of the most successful wallets. This is why I have no idea about this topic

This is my first time to hear this pit blockchain exchange and I don't think this exchange can be safe but we can earn more this exchange because we can get 50% fees from our referrals.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I reason customers will put up with the exchanger exceedingly easily, for the reason that nearby is a bundle of revenue, I mull over blockchain has brought us a first-rate system, I definite to avail yourself of this exchanger myself, since while be capable of I manage this exchanger. It would give been big for me.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:00 PM, BullRunBit said:

If you did not know Blockchain created own exchange Pit Blockchain Exchange https://pit.blockchain.com/ .

Exchange have 34 pairs, and more will come soon.

You can deposit and withdraw USD and EUR (fiat currency).

Exchange is open 24/7.

Interesting thing is their affiliate program (quote) "As an affiliate of Blockchain Exchange, you trade for free, and when you refer a new customer you’ll earn 50% of their fees for 6 months." which is very good.

All about fees you can find on this link: https://pit.blockchain.com/fees .

This type of blockchain has been a good to me and still loves this thing.

There are many exchange sites in the world of cryptocurrency, but I've never heard of the Peat Blockchain Exchange site before.  I don't know about it.

I really do not have the experience on this exchange. According to my first review --the site is looking real and processing the all good services. There are impressive numbers of the trading pairs and giving the best trading experiences users are telling so.  

Hello my dear friend. The only reason that i will try this blockchain exchange that they are giving this referral program that 50% commission on your friends trade. Thank you for sharing this information. 

Blockchain is the world's most trusted all-in-one crypto company. We're connecting the world to the future of finance through our suite of products including the leading crypto wallet, bitcoin explorer,

I do not trade through this Pit Blockchain platform and use it only to review my transactions and the number of confirmations and the best trading on other platforms like YOBIT it is much better in terms of services provided and features

THINK POSITIVE

Welcome with me
I see Pit Blockchain Exchange offering a good bonus that brings users, when you refer a new customer you earn 50% of their fees for 6 months
But the new platforms cannot be trusted 100/100 because we are used to a lot of fraud
Perhaps, waiting a long time and following the news about the platform's credibility is better than direct investment and getting into trouble

is this is true or fake because i used blockchain wallets from two years i never find pit blockchain exchange from that wallets now i will check this platform is real or made by the fake scam site. 

It's good for every Crypto users that blockchain has created its own exchange I think it will be a good exchange for the users and will protect their coins and balances because in today's world trading and investing in digital coins every user need a safe and secure wallet and exchange.

3 hours ago, manetunoe said:

Pit blockchain exchange is a exchange that is released by way of binance to lessen using third celebration trade within the market.

What you talking about, which connection have Binance with Blockchain exchange?

Pit Blockchain is Blockchain exchange and I dont see any connection with Binance.

Why will some exchange have connection with other exchange, and Blockchain is one of most popular wallet if you did not know. Really dont see the point, just that you write nonsense.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It's seems interesting exchange to me. It's feature looking cool to me especially their support of fiat currencies. The affiliate program is also looking very profitable.

Yes Blockchain Exchange has evolved and has added many trading pairs to it, becoming a trading accepting platform

Life is great and enjoy it

I have receive email about the new exchange form Blockchain wallet they have a airdrops about it,but until now i dont use it i see that you can deposit directly form your wallet to the exchange ,but the problem when you buy or sell on it you have to pay for fee to transfer you coins to your wallet again 

This is good in terms of the number of pairs and the percentage of the profits they make because of referring friends, but I did not know what way this blockchain pit works, so I will check all the fees for this method, I may try it later

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not try this exchange before but the site is looking real and processing the all good services. There are impressive numbers of the trading pairs and giving the best trading experiences.