Mining App With Android - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

I really do not like to be on smartphone based mining apps. Really for me, mining is not profitable. I believe in crypto-trading to gain profit short-term and long-term basis which is easy too. Google is about to remove such app from the playstore.

i can suggest you the mining software of electroneun mining is higher,so first all and sundry wishes wo realize about this.

Did anyone mention cryptotab? It has mobile version and you can earn some satoshis on browsing internet. Just set it as your default browser and enjoy your passively gained satoshis.

Btw I would be very thankful if you download it from the link in my signature.

I have applied these once or twice preceding. Become in which as it can, today moment is incredibly limited. Become in which as it can, nowadays we could identify typically outstanding software and also spots to be able to income. Nonetheless, the thing is we all have got really limited vitality regarding on the web perform and also, in any event, producing and also submitting about 30 content the following together with crypto discuss it is acquiring a lot more chance for myself. Also, at the same time, we all experience our own turned off schoolwork at the same time. Thus really declaring far more men and women can easily merely utilize a handful of spots.

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card. All of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

10 minutes ago, Jihadoo07 said:

I don't really like or should i say I just prefer using site to mine because app isnt really necessary if you can do it on website

Applications or sites are equally unexpected. Because basically what you use for mining is a cellphone. Unless you have a device, it's very good for mining.

Actually I am a newbie in crypto world. I don't have enough idea about mining. I am also searching for a good mining app.

In this time of you looking for a application for Android for mining you can get many applications like that ...but every application not real you have to find the real mining application for Android..there are some application you can find with payment proof..

As my friend knows, the mining process is very stressful, as it will cause the device to be destroyed. Therefore, it is preferable to mining using special devices that bear the great effort to be made.

You can earn some best rewards, but it depends on how big your electricity fees are.  If you have a cheap electricity fee, you can make bitcoin and another currency and your rewards will be huge. Do not use my mobile phone for bitcoin mining because I do not want to damage or damage my mobile phone.  I would prefer to use hardware mining for Bitcoin or any other currency mining

I used some applications before some months ago but now a days i am not using any applications about earning because applications are too risky and our personal information can be stealed by these applications because we agree and accept there term and conditions 

6 minutes ago, Sarker7680 said:

I am also searching for a good mining application.
In fact, I'm a newbie to the crypto world. I don't know enough about mine.sorry for that 

Sadly, other than Pi and Electroneum (cloud mining), there aren't any good options.  Nearly all mobile "mining" apps are scams or ineffective.  Even most computers can't really keep up anymore, let alone mobile devices.

Free bitcoin is nice too but sometimes it pays you too little and you can't even earn that much.  You have to spent most of your spare time just to earn bitcoin.

You can get some great rewards, but it depends on how big your electricity fees are.  If you have a cheap electricity fee, you can make mining bitcoin and other coins, and your rewards will be huge. I do not use my mobile phone for bitcoin mining because I do not want to damage or damage my mobile phone.  I prefer the use of hardware mining for bitcoin or any other currency mining

Mining apps are quite interesting because it gives free crypto currencies to all the  users. It is also interesting because mining sometimes gives quite a big amount of currency easily. I use mastercoin pro as a mining website. 

On 2/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, Rakib Sinha said:

In fact I do not like to use any mining application.  But I think electronium is one of the best mineral applications to make even more money.

Is this application still need kyc to make an account on it or what? 

I do not know whether to advise or not, since everyone takes their own risks, but I do use an app to do mining from an Android device called neominer. Currently I use an app that does mining, but in the cloud I don't wear down the useful life of my equipment.

Unfortunately I don't use mining applications but in my opinion if you have an IOS system cryptotab is a good source for mining

The Google Play Store was full of apps and games promising free Bitcoins, or Android Bitcoin mining apps that multiply your earnings.

If you want to do mining, it uses a computer. Not using Andorid or your cellphone. Because mining that can actually produce does not come from mining through mobile phones.

Smart phones and laptops and PCs should not be identified as machines for mining and if they are for use.

well why do you guys waste your phone for mining ? it will destroy your phone guys. please read about consequencis before start mining with your mobile. i have seen people who came to me and said that their phone was very slow and i could not help them with anything

There are a lot of mining apps in this platform. I think Android mining is not good for mobile. Because many Android mining is facked and problem creat his mobile. Mining fill mobile storage and problem mobile processor.