Mining App With Android - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

The mining function available for mobile devices is somewhat controlled, since this process itself is related to special equipment for it.

However, today there is the possibility of mining through applications, through the cloud (using our mobile device), and although it is not profitable, in the future it could generate extra income.

One downside to this factor is that these apps are forcibly CPU intensive and can cause big problems on our mobile devices, so I personally don't recommend it.

Of course, this is at the discretion of each person. Now, I ask the question ...

is it feasible for you to mine any cryptocurrency from your cell phone? Has it been profitable in relation to EARNINGS?

11 hours ago, Mol1 said:

A mining app on the phone is not a good choice, it damages the phone after a while. I advise those who want to mine to do it by purchasing special devices for this business.
Mobile mining is not very profitable and most of them are scams.
Otherwise, I would recommend Electroneum cloud mining.

Electroneum has no cloud mining app anymore, it has been shut down

for real mining something like crypto browser is good , but cloud mining with apps is better like (electroneum , cloud earning pht , reflex cloud mining ) you mine tokens for free just by a button click 

I don't use my mobile phones to mining bitcoin because I don't want to make my mobile phone blow up or in the damage. I prefer to use hardware mining to mining bitcoin or another coin because that will be safe for you, and you can earn some nice reward, but that will depend on how big your electricity fee. If you have a cheap electricity fee, then you can make mining bitcoin and another coin, and your reward will be big.

The use of mining in the mobile phone damages its operation, in the long run the mobile equipment will be damaged.

I imagine that mining by utilizing the mobile is definitely not a smart thought on the grounds that the material return is practically nothing, nearly non-existent, and simultaneously we find that mining prompts harm to the gadget

Sir regarding mobile mining, I don't think there is a mining app because mining needs large hardware and capabilities, but you can find a smart cloud mining app, like some of the apps and platforms that I mentioned additionally offer many great plans and contracts

I actually did not use any of those apps but i have heard about some websites that are used for mining so you can search for some to know

There are many, many applications for digital currencies on Android, including for countries and for free profit, the most famous of which is binance and yobiy

Here is another project Pi Network mining on a mobile phone I think you should pay attention to it.true , the coin is not traded at the launch stage, but it does not use the phone's resources

I don't really like mining with mobile app. The best way to mine that is profitable is acquiring a mining hardwares. I have tried some major mobile app, but without any good return.

To mine, a cryptocurrency that is designed for hardware but not a phone, is stupid. Yes, I use mining on the phone, but the currency that is specifically mined only on the phone. Others, do not use.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I've been using "free bitcoin" for a month now, so you have to have a little patience to accumulate the BTC fractions that they give. There is an interesting "trick" to accelerate the earnings that is to activate the Reward Points (RP) that you are also accumulating every time you hit the button. If you enter the menu at the top, a tab will appear that says Rewars, apart from the fact that you can get mobiles and other things, there are a couple of sections in which you can increase the % of RP you can get and the % of BTC, which can be up to 1000% of the initial payment.
You can activate both at the same time. I usually activate the 10 RP per roll and the 50% BTC, so you don't run out of RP to keep repeating it and you earn more than the initial payment. When you can this can be increased and if you activate the 1000% BTC you can earn about 3000 BTC per day without counting the referrals you have, that if they do the same your account goes up much faster.

Hi my companion 

Truth be told, mining bitcoins on your cell phone is a horrendous thought. 

The cell phone not intended for that and they can't carry out that responsibility and it influences your portable without a doubt so be cautious about that.

Can you please tell me these proposals use the power of the phone? there is simply just mining which does not require the power of the phone, although they bring very little money.

electroneum is also an app to mine cryptocurrencies, it is super good since I have earned with it and thanks to that I can buy things that I do not have. I recommend it a 7/10

Thanks for sharing. Interesting topic about Mining apps. It is a good subject to study. I'm going to investigate. Thank you

I do not use any app for mining bitcoin iin my android and do not recommend you to use apps. Because hackers can hack your smartphone easly and they may get you money from your wallet. I use only apple devices for earning

Binance is a cryptocurrency wallet which also allows mining and you can do it from your Android phone, it is a very very reliable wallet, mining is quite good as it provides very good returns using the mining power, for which I highly recommend it. Besides being a platform that has been working for a long time and is very safe to perform any type of movement.