Mining App With Android - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

As i do know i dont get the apps in android for mining but if there's something i  will suggest you to dont try mining sites in phones because the mining process in phones will be too slow n it can make your device on more effort for mining which can cause damage,Brick etc and takes rather more time to earn so suggested dont try this on phones

Edited by James kc

i said this a thousand times please dont mine with your phone device it will destroy you phone.smart phones and laptops and pc are not for mining they are not strong as miner machines and they are for daily using.if you want to mine you can invest in cloud mining site or even buy a miner machine but dont use your phone for mining.

I will not risk the lifespan of my mobile phone just to mine cryptocurrency. Its not worth it, The amount we can get from this javascript miners is almost zero to none it can't even pay for the electricity used for charging our phone.

spacer.png

In your given list i have worked on coinbulb and some other site. Coin bulb has paid me for i worked for 4 to 5 months a year back. But the other site i don't remember the name but it was a scam site and after earning points and when i tried to convert points to USD it never turned up. I think these sites are created to promote advertisements, banners of other apps and sites to lure us and they are making a lot of money by themselves.

I have tried some of these applications, they are really honest, but unfortunately, we cannot collect a lot of them, and they harm the device a lot. But it s good for beginners to learn a little bit about mining

These applications give very less money and takes lots of time .i personally used these but because of limited time i cant able to use it. These apps also damage battery or make phone dead so i stop using these. 

I don't like to use my phone in mining I think it will damage my phone so I don't recommen this kind of app . And I hope you make profit from it .

On 1/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Binance

I really don't know that Binance is a minign application and we can use like that , it's a exchange application for the website of Binance. I think you have make some mistake on it

I currently do "cloud mining" on my phone, which basically means you just check in daily or every few days and keep earning without your phone doing the work.  For that, I suggest Electroneum and Pi.

There *is* an interesting mining option directly through the web browser, at miner.nimiq.com.  I thought it was an awesome benchmark tool to see how fast my tablet and phone were vs. my laptop (about 1/10 as fast).  Nothing to install, so it's an easy way to estimate how fast a phone is.

Thank you bro provide us useful apps. You provide mining apps.its very helpful bro.i think you can explain all this apps.coz many people new of this plateform  

16 hours ago, Nazrul76 said:

Is the mining app with android damages Android Phone? 

The "cloud mining" apps won't, because they don't use CPU of phone.  CPU miners can keep phone hot for a long period and might be dangerous.  There are no known profitable CPU miners on mobile devices right now that I'm aware of.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, rjroshan said:

I have used them some times ago. But nowadays time is very limited. But today we can found very good apps and sites to make money. But the problem is we have very limited time for online work and even typing and posting about 40 posts here with crypto talk it's getting more time for me. And at the same time, we need to handle our offline homework too. So truly saying a lot more people can only work with two or three sites.

Yes you are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I agree with you the problem is we have very limited time for online work, even typing 30 posts in cryptotalk is getting more time for me

How could i know if those application is good enough to make money from them, we need a prove.

All your listings are good bro but there is one very interesting COINPOT and its faucets... i think is also the best.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are lots of mining apps for Android.You can use Electronium mining apps for earn money

Actually I don't like to used any mining apps. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. Because most of the mining site is fake

I do not like to use any mining app.  This is why I have no experience about this meter.  Because most of the mining sites are fake. I can't believe it.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, rjroshan said:

As you think what are the top apps for mining with android. This is my favorite and please compare with your favorite. These mining apps are not free and also include paid ones.

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

nice

Thank you for the information provided, I happen to be new in this application, maybe I will try some applications first like crypto miner or free bitcoin so that later I can give my opinion here and if anyone here knows about the application coming from Indonesia. I happen to be from Indonesia.

I have not used the application with Android yet because I do not use Android and I do not like mobile exploitation. so I don't care about it much. Thank you, there will be many people who need it.