Yobit investbox - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrewg420

Yobit investbox

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, sumit71428 said:

It is really very risky yo use as the volatility of those coins is really very high so do proper research before investing in it as you might end up losing all your funds.

Thanks for the warning, I just thought that the high return percentages were pretty nice but I didn't really recognize many of the coins there so I had a feeling that the risk was indeed going to be high.

You can invest in yobit exchange investbox but the problem is to the dlplay the dice game for daily you have to play daily dice game for getting the daily interest if you don't do you will not get the daily interest 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Alejandro01x said:

Since your capital is low you can opt for 3 medium-high and low-risk plans, high-risk you can opt for the 3% granted by QQQ, for half-risk opt for Micro 1% daily and low-risk is the 5% option  That gives the investment in rubles, greetings.

I looked for QQQ and it isn't available for trading with Bitcoin. How am I going to buy a QQQ coin? Should I trade it first with another coin like maybe eth? Will be able to buy QQQ?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

its a good investment , ita win win situation the only problem is that witj btc the have monthly of 1percent ,not that much. then if you want to earn more you need to invest atleast 50 btc on a daily, where in the world I can invest that much? haahha, then if you want other coins there are some dice , games etc which is risky.

Well, I think you should earn more first before investing and if you have enough coins then know deeply what is that investbox before engaging I mean analyze first what coins will you invest and give some time for you to familiarize to is because it is really risky to invest, but with proper decision, you can make it. About what coin is good to invest, I think you should know it for yourself by monitoring also the market and loom which is performing well.

7 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

The only market that currently handles QQQ is that of Dogecoin, its price is very low, why a small investment will give you millions of coins, greetings

Thank you. Yes I would want to try to buy QQQ and invest it on investbox. But didn't you say that it is a high risk? Is there a possibility for the cin to just have no worth at all on the future or maybe just a few days?

QQQ tends to drop steadily, that's why I put it in the high risk category, sometimes you lose more than you generate, since other users choose to sell millions of coins.

Oh so that's why. Have you tried investing QQQ on investbox? I haven't and I would like to know your experience. Also you didn't answer my question, is there a possibility that the coin would have no worth in just a couple of days?

Just now, Alejandro01x said:

Do not worry the forum is to help us, The Ruble is the official currency of Russia, but you can buy it with BTC, in fact it has its own market in Yobit is marked as "RUB"

Ohhhh lol thanks

• -1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:09 PM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

My suggestion is you can try to earn more and more from here and don't use it to invest in the investbox because you have bitcoin, which will give you the biggest return in the future. If you can collect the earning from here, you will see that in the future, when bitcoin price increase, your profit in usd will be bigger so you can send the money to your bank account and you will see that you can make a lot of money. But it is up to you because that is your money, and we can only give a suggestion to you. I hope that you can decide with care, so you don't feel sad if your plan is not working.

Yobit invest box is good for them who is new and dont know about

trading but returen is not good better is learn about trading and

start trading

• -1 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, aqua said:

My suggestion is you can try to earn more and more from here and don't use it to invest in the investbox because you have bitcoin, which will give you the biggest return in the future. If you can collect the earning from here, you will see that in the future, when bitcoin price increase, your profit in usd will be bigger so you can send the money to your bank account and you will see that you can make a lot of money. But it is up to you because that is your money, and we can only give a suggestion to you. I hope that you can decide with care, so you don't feel sad if your plan is not working.

Thanks I have been considering just keeping my satoshi as is until I learn hoe to trade as that seems to be where the big income is however from every article I've read they always tell me to do my research and be careful of what I may choose to do.

1 hour ago, Andrewg420 said:

Thanks I have been considering just keeping my satoshi as is until I learn hoe to trade as that seems to be where the big income is however from every article I've read they always tell me to do my research and be careful of what I may choose to do.

No problem. Yes, trading can give you a big income, but you need to have skills to select the coin and to know when the right time to enter the market. You can learn from Youtube because I see that there are so many good lessons about trading so you can get a lot of information about trading. You can practice the lesson you got in trading but the first time trade, you don't have to use big money because that will be too risky for you. It is better to use small money and try to make a profit, and if you can do that, you can repeat over and over so your profit will be bigger.

I don't suggest you to use it, gather more earnings and try another field like trading or investing in other sites, you will have a daily income in yobit investbox but it is really low, or convert your bitcoin to usd and withdraw them to your bank and use them in your real life 

On 1/4/2020 at 1:35 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I recommended you earn more satoshi and increase your fund study about crypto trading and start crypto trading your self investing in yobit investbox is very risky option the price of coins very fluctuating it is very difficult to say which coin is better for investment in investbox in my opinion you should do trade not investing in

Thanks you for sharing your idea, now I have an idea on what I'm going to do if I'm starting to earn some Satoshi.

• -1 1

The Yobit Investment Box is one of the best places to invest where you can earn more profit in a short period of time. I myself have been preparing to invest here.

10 hours ago, Park Ha said:

Just invest in bitcoin on yobit investbox because you can gwt up-to 1 percent daily profit here. 

You can cheak again there not a 1% daily profit in bitcoin its only

0.1 pesentage every week or month there in bitcoin investment

On 1/4/2020 at 9:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

Hi mate, you can invest in there but I really recommend for you to keep earning first your bitcoin with the help of this forum. Then if accumulate already some bitcoin that's the time you think if you want to invest or to buy and sell coins instead.

I have time investing in Yobit, why I recommend investment plans with no fee or conditions, such as RUR, QQQ and Micro, only if they don't have much capital, if they want to go big then, Pony, Air, X10 and Liza is  For you, greetings

I we invest USD in investment box of Yobit we can get good profit from it on weekly base.I am thinking about investing my USD in it.It has no fee and no tasks for  next level .You can invest 100$ easily in it.Easy profit.

15 minutes ago, Rashed Niloy said:

I think Yobit is good as an investment box, I'm about to earn my first 30,000 bucks and I saw the investmentbox feature on Yobit, I know the best investment bitcoin, the Yobit investment box is great.

Yeah I am agree with you so in yobit exchange we can easily earn daily income when we invest our assets on yobit investmentbox .

13 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

The investment box for USD only gives 0.1% weekly of your investment, instead RUR gives 5% daily, so with an investment of 100 dollars won, 35 dollars a week, nothing bad .. or i am misinterpret your message haha

No you have catch the right ball.But what mean to say is we can make profit in USD without lossing it and doing extra task.Its just like interest money coming from reliable exchange.We can get our money with some extra profit and buy more coins with that profit.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

If you want to invest in investbox in Yobit exchange you need to be careful about something, first just choose the good Coin who really have a big volume to trade and available in all market because there is some Coins without any buyer all want to sell. And second choose the good plan for you and put a big amount to earn more

On 1/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

To my knowledge, the Yobit Investment Box is the best to invest in because it is so easy to invest in and can be profitable in a short time.

Your opinion is good and I'm happy with the way you think about yobit.

Of course investing in yobit is very good and profitable because it is very easy to invest and do other work on yobit so you can find profits in a short time easily.

I know this program and my advice is you need more than 30.000 satoshi to make profit. Try to collect your earning at least two month and than choose the coin. More money more profit, see the coin from movement not the volume. If up or down don't take it but if stagnant take it.