CryptoTalk.Org Tagline - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Apple

CryptoTalk.Org Tagline

On 1/3/2020 at 11:50 PM, Apple said:

Hey guys! Did you notice the Cryptotalk Tagline? This forum is not only a place to learn and discuss but with that tagline, the forum also officially declared this is a dedicated forum for all people to have a job and earn Bitcoin. And that is for the long term in my opinion. What do you guys think? Should we start to make this forum rock the world?

image.png.b8aafc20b682e7dbfd53482ee830546c.png

I also want to ask admin @Bigpat Can you confirm my opinion above true? That we will have an extraordinary place to gather and earn for decades or more?

Yes crypto talk is a great platform for each and every individual to work in and get paid for thier post, the forum is user-friendly and treats all it's members equally setting aside the ranks of each members. I would definitely recommend you to share about crypto talk forum to your friends and families. As I'm doing it. Bringing in more members and make crypto talk forum the No.1 forum globally .

• +1 1

We all now addicted to cryptotalk forum and discussion on it and make friends so yes it's addiction for me and all members, every day i learn new things in this forum so we are really thankful for this opportunity

• +1 1

i have seen that tagline of our cryptotalk forum.this declares that people will join here and earn money till the forum is available online.so those are thinking about the program will stop that shouldn't be worried at all.this forum will run long with us

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 1/4/2020 at 2:20 AM, Apple said:

. And that is for the long term in my opinion. What do you guys think? Should we start to make this forum rock the world?

Well,everyone are hoping to last this forum longer but i dont think it will last for decades,that was too long,i am not sure if they can still sustain the rewards they give to all of us.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I don't think the pay per post will last forever but I do hope that it lasts for a while as I enjoy gaining additional money for posting but the site needs a lot of resources to give out more cryptocurrency so I guess it would only be a few months more till they stop paying.

Thinking of that makes me want to cry since there's a lot of newbies and that includes me. 

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, Apple said:

Hey guys! Did you notice the Cryptotalk Tagline? This forum is not only a place to learn and discuss but with that tagline, the forum also officially declared this is a dedicated forum for all people to have a job and earn Bitcoin. And that is for the long term in my opinion. What do you guys think? Should we start to make this forum rock the world?

I also want to ask admin @Bigpat Can you confirm my opinion above true? That we will have an extraordinary place to gather and earn for decades or more?

Well basically this forum start last year and they pay for every post and I think the tag line is good one and it is very helpful to everyone.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, palalu said:

I even just realized. And maybe in the future, this forum will have more difficult rules when people around the world joined

I think strict rules are needed. It will prevent the forum from wasting money on unnecessary posts.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:56 PM, samislam said:

i have seen that tagline of our cryptotalk forum.this declares that people will join here and earn money till the forum is available online.so those are thinking about the program will stop that shouldn't be worried at all.this forum will run long with us

Yes. We have received confirmation from the admin. Let's cheer up!

• +1 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 1/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, Migo said:

If we want to take this site to the globalism then we should take it, because this is what anyone wants here, bec if this forum becomes valuable that's mean that it has a valuable members too, we are the source of everything good or bad for cryptotalk 

It would be an achievement if it goes globally, but with guys not really contributing but instead copy what someone's said and still repeat the exact words is ugly, if Crypto can be a strong hold for matters on the Crypto space,

More rules and punishment needs to be implemented to stop all those who do all but copy and plagiarized the community 

• +1 1

Cryptotalk will foster and as members, we should also take our part not to mess up the forum and to not go against the rules. I hope cryptotalk will pay us longer.

• +1 1

Well it depends on the users to help the forum do grow better by participating daily and maintaining their own part in the forum and I think we can do that judging by number of members we have. 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Apple said:

I think strict rules are needed. It will prevent the forum from wasting money on unnecessary posts.

I totally agree with you. Even though admins or moderators have banned multiple or spam accounts I think they are smarter looking for loopholes so they can create new accounts.

• +1 1

I agree! This forum is to post and earn. If this will be known globally I thinks it will be good as others can also share their experience and share information with us.

• +1 1

Well I am looking forward to this platform's long term service. I am so happy to be here and I am trully enjoying my stay here. As for the pay-per-post to run for decades, that can happen but maybe not, it depends. We do not really know since no one can really tell what will happen in the future. One thing I know is for sure, management will continue doing it's best for the platform's continues growth, offering nothing but great deals for everyone to love in the long run. But well of course, for this to be achieved, we all here should do our best all the time as well, helping this platform become one of the best sites when it comes to gathering information about cryptoworld, and when it comes to community helping each other old and new, showing respect to each other's opinion, and maintaining good relationship between members (from newbies to senior members), staff and management. Let's make this community number 1.

• +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

84e4wn33f - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

• +1 1

goedmge2e - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

• +1 1

I don't know how Cryptotalk can support this pay per post promotion, but it's great because it spreads cryptography which strengthens bitcoin through supply and demand allowing more and more people to be interested in this currency and therefore cryptotal can remain more time with this promotion.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 2:20 AM, Apple said:

That is the right tagline so visitors will know that it is a paying forum and the only paying forum in the Cryptocurrency community and like you I am hoping that this forum will continue to be a paying forum for many years.

• +1 1

The reason is, the ingenuity of the crypto who collaborates with yobit by holding a campaign for all members who join by paying for the posts they make, then various airdrops. direct payments made when a critical situation becomes a savior. I think the initial steps of crypto talk are very good and in the future will be stronger by adding more members. This is what anyone wants here, bec if this forum becomes valuable that's mean that it has a valuable members too, we are the source of everything good or bad for cryptotalk

On 1/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, Apple said:

What this forum has presented has not been submitted by any site. I think that the administration has plans to profit from this forum in the long term. I hope that these plans succeed. They pay large sums to all people.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 1:47 PM, Hashimi said:

Taging an admin for some random confirmation is not a good idea man. Don;t just tag anyone out of blue. I understand you are excited and want attention but this is not good for your own health when you are new here. good luck. 

Very wise yes I agree with you.  Without it, we should also maintain the cryptotalk forum and use the available opportunities as well as possible and don't make news that can make people hope for something that is not yet clear where it's going. 

• +1 3

This is really good and big help to those who do not have passive income as of the moment. It is giving hope to the people to keep going and staying home can be profitable too by engaging to this kind of forums.

• +1 2

The tagline is true so i think there' s nothing wrong about it, this forum is paying why wont you say that. so i guess instead of hating the tagline, just used to it because it was true and legit.

• +1 1