Trusted crypto wallets name - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

There are so many safe and secure wallets in crypto market to store our encrypted currencies,mostly our members suggests coinbase and block chain wallet, I agree their suggestion because I am also using coinbase wallet couple years and i am also recommend coinbase wallet.

There is a long list of good and reputable crypto wallet but as per my experience the best one are blockchain, CoinBase, Atomic, Exodus and Trust wallet. These all wallets can support many cryptocurrencies and these are very popular and have good security as well.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:54 PM, tienda said:

I think there are many types of wallet, wallet paper, hardware wallet, offline wallet and online wallet, I think hardware wallet is the most trusted wallet and then is paper wallet, about the online wallet is very important to choose the best website like Blockchain and Coinbase also some website exchange.

The types of wallet according to there ways of access are cold or hot wallets, cold or offline wallets are paper and harassment wallets. Hot or online wallets are web, mobile and destroyed wallets. 

21 hours ago, Habib321 said:

Absolutely I want to agree with your comments and I think most people good wallet  and most people used trusted and safety wallet so coinbase wallet is best wallet is very good wallet so it is best

Saying most people use trusted wallets is wrong, there are some people that fall into scared wallet tricks. We have to be careful about this. Recommending only coinbase is not enough. 

• +1 1

For now am using a hardware wallet but before that i was using coinbase mobile wallet. Its a good wallet because they have affordable trading fees and they also having a good security, many people are trusting coinbase wallet.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I would say there are many crypto wallets now that are trusted like coinbase, blockchain, and trust wallet etc. All of these crypto wallets are good. But I would suggest you to use coinbase wallet as it is very popular and

On 7/12/2020 at 6:16 PM, Abidurrahman2144 said:

In my opinion the trusted cryptocurrency wallet is youbit walket.I am also a youbit user.this is safe,secure and trusted wallet.The security system of youbit is trusted.So,i recommend you to use youbit wallet.

people on this forum especially new members do not know the correct spelling, not youbit but yobit. Yonbit also is secure and safe but not a wallet but you can store your cryptocurrencies there if you like the platform. Like me, I kept some cryptocurrencies on yobit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

for know i use one wallet coinbase . It is very good for trading . i work in coinbase five months . I make good money , but know  i register in YObit wallet i started trading it now .

• +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:17 PM, absooos said:

for know i use one wallet coinbase . It is very good for trading . i work in coinbase five months . I make good money , but know  i register in YObit wallet i started trading it now .

I do not get this to be right, for trading, I think coinbase pro is the exchange. Although I am not sure if the wallet can trade like their coinbase pro. 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Yonbit also is secure and safe but not a wallet but you can store your cryptocurrencies there if you like the platform. Like me, I kept some cryptocurrencies on yobit. 

Permit me to also correct you, it is yobit.

I suggest coinbase for store your crypto currency. Coinbase is the most trusted and safest wallet to use. And it's also popular and most of the people are using it also. 

• +1 1

I can tell you about 2 that are very interesting and secure, one is TrustWallet which offers you to store ERC20, TRC20 AND BE2P tokens, in addition to that you can stack collectible tokens, NFT and the other is Atomic Wallet which provides enormous security, staking of cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchangue.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

In market there are lots of crypto wallets but which wallet is best for store cryptocurrencies . Please suggest me about most trusted and famous crypto wallets. Crypto wallet can help to store cryptocurrencies do we can store coins only in wallet.

@Jeet Narayan If you want to keep you private keys with your self using mobile devices then you can go for mobile wallets like Trust wallet and Atomic wallet. If you want top level security then hardware wallet like Tezor would be the best recommendation.

And if you are new to the Crypto field and have little funds to store you can use custodial wallet like Blockchain as it's easy to use and configure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I suggest Payeer Waleet, as it includes the strongest cryptocurrencies, in addition to that you can convert between currencies between them and also convert currencies into dollars or rubles, as it is safe and reliable.  If you like the post, put a heart for me

There are a lot of wallets over the Internet, but I mainly use for my Bitcoins a hardware one, it is Bitcoincore, it is safe and really comfortable for user, I am using it for 2 years and I didn't have any issues with it. Of course there are some problem like I was installing it for 3 days, and once in a while I have to update it for 3-5 hours, and there is a risk, if I will lose my disk, I will lose all my coins, so it is better to buy a good ssd for it (it weights more then 300 gb).

There are a lot of secure and good wallets in Crypto as blockchain, coinbase, trust wallet, and Coinomi ...etc
I use Blockchain and trust wallet

Blockchain as far as I know, but also I've heard a lot about Monero wallet, honestly, I don't use it, but as I know it is used for different dirty tricks haha 

Yobit is a modern wallet. In my opinion, Yobit is the best currency exchange. Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform.  Coins can be bought and sold very easily here. And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members. Because they are getting good benefits from here. And Yobit is a very secure Exchanger. No money can be made from here. You can believe it without hesitation.

Good Trust Wallet, try it. In addition to MyEtherWallet, I have a couple of coins that are stored there, a convenient application and, most importantly, safe for your assets

Well there are many wallets for crypto currency but people often prefer security and ease of use over hassle. Trust wallet, Coinomi wallet, Blockchain wallet, Coinbase wallet are the one's I'd like to suggest

I suggest you use Trust Wallet and Coinbase, for me they are the safest because I have been using their services for years and they seem very good wallets to have your funds there.

I like to use Blockchain, a very serious company and recommended for its use. I work with it and I have not had problems, check it for a while. Greetings.

Although some wallets may have access to your private key, I doubt that they will do something against you like scam you or hack your account, so today I am going to recommend what I use and what has been useful to me for a long time 

which are, Coinbase, Yobit and Blockchain. 

Of course, what you want is to have security and avoid scams in the future because these platforms have high levels of security, it is common that they will have access to your private key but it does not mean that they will use that against you. 

I recommend Atomic Wallet, it is a cold wallet, it has a very easy-to-use and very attractive interface, it has a large number of cryptocurrencies, an internal exchange, it allows to stake, and it accepts 20 ERC-20 tokens.