Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Cryptocurrencies as cryptocurrencies they are not scammers, but there have the fake cryptocurrencies which are not known with blockchain and crypto market which them are scammers

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think they think this is because they think of it as black market money so they don't accept it, so they call it a scam currency.  I think their arguments are wrong

I don't think forums like this should be called scarmer when people all over  the world are earning from it on daily basis, or are you not earning from it ?

On 1/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

in my personal opinion I think those people who has a bad experience in crypto. and also I think they are victims of scams using cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency is not a scam in anyway is only online virtual coin used for cryptocurrency market to ascertain buying and selling

Sorry i have no idea about this topic now. I am trying to know about this topic. If i get proper or informative information about this topic i must inform all off the members. Thank for with crypto  

On 1/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

I don't think it. But in a side these people thinking also right. Because in the market there are many hackers and scammers who stole other persons fund. And no one can trace them.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

No it's not. Cause many people around the world are using cryptocurrencies. And they earn a good amount of money everyday with the online crypto currency trading. So it's completely legit. 

They say that it is only consumed by false news to spread it again. They just don't feel the truth, if they join in, I think that will be something different from the story they mentioned. thank you. happy Posting

Well, maybe there are the ones that experience the bitter side of the crypto currency world and I'm sure that it's their fault that they got scammed in the crypto world so don't pay attention to them and let's continue in doing the things we love about in cryptocurrency.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

Now a days many scam projects list in crypto market they target to new people’s who don’t know details about crypto. That's why they lost huge amount. But we know there are many good and promising project in crypto. Recently many YouTube channel hacked and announced fake  paid crypto giveaway  that's why many people’s say crypto currency are scam.                    

I disagree with you. Cryptocurrency is legitimate. It has even caught the attention of governments and large corporations. Going forward, crypto might challenge other means of payment like cash and cards.

Some people do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies because they consider them a scam? This opinion consists of a lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. the worse for them! They will not be able to profit from trade and investment. I do not need competitors.

This crypto foreign exchange seriously isn't some sort of scam with the buyers whereby peoples accomplish these products and services with this software to help builds your money with the lifetime in addition to safeguarded one's destiny by using software, in addition, to spend less unique dollars work in that spot.

No according to me Cryptocurrency is not a anyhow a scam. Many people are working here. Many people are working here in Cryptocurrency.They are doing these because they have a trust in Cryptocurrency.

Some people have not gathered enough information on the topic so they are spreading rumors

yes it is but not all cryptocurrency are scam , those people who have been saying such things are failure and losers on crypto world , who never made anything at all

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I don't think so crypto currencies are scam. Many countries are accepting the crypto currencies. There are many users that are using it and getting money from it. 

Well. Most of the site in this crypto are scam. You will invest there money. But you can never withdraw the amount. And you will lost it fore ever. So you must be careful about it.         

On 1/3/2020 at 11:34 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Because they have missed a chance to become rich and now don't have trust on Crypto they are just frustrated and want to show anger

Since they have botched an opportunity to get rich and now dont have trust on Crypto they are simply disappointed and need to show outrage

32 minutes ago, Niaz said:

It's not real all Crypto Currency scam but mostly people scamed in sites so they think about in Crypto like this

Its not genuine all Crypto Currency trick but rather generally individuals scamed in destinations so they consider in Crypto like this

1 hour ago, Ujjal Marella said:

crypto currency is not a big scam it is peoples wrong thinking i havent see anything abad about cryto currrency bad think insted it helping a huge people.

digital money is definitely not a major trick it is people groups wrong reasoning I havent see anything abad about cryto currrency terrible think insted it helping a colossal people