Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

They have not any knowledge and experience about the cryptocyrrency therefore they tell that this is very big scam . We cannot say that all cryptocurrencies are reliable and real but some currencies are scam also because these are the nets of the scammers . 

Different peoples say cryptocurrency is a scam and they have a no value. I think they have lack of knowledge and lack of awareness but one day definitely they will get all information and proof that cryptocurrency is real way of earning. If you have knowledge you will earn good amount of money we must show our payment proof with these kind of peoples

I think they are dumbs & are not aware of the usefulness of the cryptocurrencies They do not know how to deal with them & hence they are declaring them scam. But this is their fault & you should not give attention to that. You should stay on your path & continue to work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your point is referred to altcoins and ICOs. Most of them are shitcoins but still i never stopped even after few altcoins blow up my hopes in them, i keep grabbing while i can and i am certain that i will be a owner of good useful altcoin someday.

1 hour ago, Resmika said:

and illegal activities can be done more easily, such as illegal markets, and corrupt practices, since payments are transparent but not traceable to the person itself. That's why countries like China starts to develop their own cryptocurrency that would be centralized and still monitored by their government to prevent illegal acts from happening.

Are you talking about China's digital Yuan ? Centralized blockchain for crypto related activities can also create the problems no matter it is controlled by the government or any third party. People are accusing crypto as the scam as they do not have core concept how blockchain technology gives freedom to everyone and how price of cryptocurrencies are determined by the crypto community. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

No, not quite.Today there are more than a billion dollars in the digital markets, and most of them are in Bitcoin
  I think it is really not a scammer, there may actually be fraudulent currencies and you should beware of them

• +3 1

No crypto currency is not scam. Most of people thing that this is scam because they didn't know nothing about crypto currency. They have lack of knowledge about crypto currency. This is very good and pure plateform for our use.

I would say that you need to know that there are scammers in the market but crypto is not a scam.  You need to be aware and aware of these scammers, in my 3 years in the cryptocurrency market you need to know other ways to earn bitcoin every day, there are many ways to earn. People know that cryptocurrencies are a big scam?  They probably had a negative crypto trading experience.  They prefer to blame others without correcting their mistakes.  This is an easy way for people to lose.

I believe in only one thing, and this is, the scammers never pay you. They take work from you in advance and thet disappear at the time of payment. This is not the case with crypto currency. 

Any person that claim that crypto currency is a scam does not have any idea about the currency and is not willing to learn and instead to encourage people to go and learn about crypto currency he will labelled it as a scam.

I don't believe it. When I first heard about cryptocurrency, I thought it was a scam. But as far as I know, my doubts have been dispelled. They have survived for more than a century.  So I would request you to verify any comments you have.

So far we are still gaining from this good invention, and even if currencies are a commodity and their price increases, we must take advantage of this matter.

They are saying this because they might have been scammed in the name of crypto by scammers. However scammers are present in every field and not only crypto. They should thoroughly research and understand about the sources before investing in the trade to avoid being scammed.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:34 PM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Because they have missed a chance to become rich and now don't have trust on Crypto they are just frustrated and want to show anger

It might not be like that, it is possible that these guys maybe fall victim of some of the scams that is why this happened and they said the cryptocurrency a scam.

I have seen many people converted their same thinking to accept the Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. It was previously said that the most people considered the Cryptocurrency as a scam. But there have increasing the majority of people accepting the Bitcoin and also start to trade in Cryptocurrency. Now many people are those, whose have lost their money in trading due to inexperience of crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't think it's a big scam if we know and are well versed in crypto related information but some people call it a scam because people are scammed through websites and other platforms because  They are paying their customers to use bitcoins and other coins.Those who are experts in crypto also make investments. They do not feel that there is a scam in it because they know all the information related to it well and may check it well before making an investment.  There may be scams in crypto but I think it will be very small.

I want to tell you that one thing the trip to is not a scam but there are many scammers on this forum you should to prevent your account and wallet from the the scammers by setting the the security of your account that will help you to protect your account

Generally the media, place tabloid titles or speak ill of projects with the sole purpose of obtaining attention, based on this many sheep repeat what the media say, without having any guidelines to support their opinions, if it were a big scam, then nobody would make money.

Yes, there are many people who think about this way, but let's go ahead and there are many people who do not like Risks therefore do not succeed in their lives. It all goes so far as to how much risk comes profit

There are some reasons of this type of thinking. Couple of years back cryptocurrencies were used in illegal transactions and for ill means. These events created bad impressions on every single individual who not ever tried cryptocurrencies. But as we know these are authentic digital currencies ( including low values).

Well with the success I have gotten through cryptocurrencies I think I will not be amongst those that still believe that cryptocurrencies are scam. 

Well, definitely there are those types of people who consider cryptocurrecy as a scam, but still they are the biggest ignorant about it because they just don't want to learn about it to understand how it works and also get to know about it importance.

This is said by all the people who are closed to change, people who do not realize that the world has changed and are literally so attached to the system that they are asleep. We must know that the world advances and that we are part of it, if we do not advance we die, this is a law. We must agree with the world and its technology and move forward with respect to all the new things that come out, the only scam is that you do not give yourself the opportunity to change.

Because they do not understand the meaning of the cryptocurrency yet, however, many well-known economic figures have said bad words about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies before, but they went back and changed their statements and admitted that they were wrong.

Sincerely speaking from my point of view crypto is not a scammer except if you go and deliver yourself into the hands of crypto scammers... And all this people making this comments has little or no idea of how crypto is being operated