Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

It doesnt help that much when it comes to relation of governments and their ideal thinkings since knowing them per country not all of them will probably agree since there are alot of things are supposed to be adjusted inorder to be this to work out well for the economy.

• +3 1

I think the reason for creating bitcoin is to help with economic problems. Because digital world have made it easier for people to communicate with each other so digital currency will help people to earn online from long distances

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Maybe it can help just as gold reserves are helping some countries. I don't know if it will be accepted by governments but for some that have very big problems with reserves it should be a solution to many problems they have and it can end years of problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is a store of value and is very easy to use. it can improve the economy of those countries who are troubled by poor economical situation and their people can make much more money for their life and daily expenses. Cryptocurrency can be used as an alternative source of income during the trouble economy.

I certainly do believe that cryptocurrency certainly is the future for all of the developed nations in the world.I also believe that a country which is developing ,if it invest in cryptocurrency at the right time then it will definitely have a major impact on the economy.

Of course bitcoin can help people who are experiencing economic difficulties, all cryptocurrencies can help the economy of a country or individual, currently there are many opportunities to earn money in the crypto field, ranging from trading, investing, and prizes.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 10/26/2020 at 9:14 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I think the reason for creating bitcoin is to help with economic problems. Because digital world have made it easier for people to communicate with each other so digital currency will help people to earn online from long distances

Yeah, everything about digital is to make life easy for people, beyond reasonable doubt any one involved in the cryptocurrency ,he or she life will be changed positively if the person is patient. So cryptocurrency is improving the economy positively

Bitcoin has been used by many people in countries that face many economic problems and it was very useful for them. Even more cryptocurrencies have helped them and they survived and have a better life because of this. It is a currency that can help people when in this kind of need.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There are countries that are rich but the people suffer from inflation and can't spare or store money but they need to have money that is hard and not lose every day the price it has. This is Bitcoin and these countries could use it to support their economies.

• +1 1

Economic issue are something that is very difficult to control and may be there is a chance that some legit coin came into existence to contribute in the economic issue of the world by using the crypto currency power.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Each of us has an opinion on this issue, but most people agree that Bitcoin is digital gold, and it is a value keeper and does not inflate, as the total currency is limited to only 21 million. And it is possible to see volatile price movements at times, but when you open the currency chart from the time of its inclusion, you will notice that the trend is up for years.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that bitcoin is allowing us to make transactions with our own conditions, each person can send and receive payments in a similar way to money to pay for any service or product and solve any particular economic problem, as is done in the traditional financial system.

• +1 2

Btc will never be able to make the economy  of the world better untill all the cpuntries accept it and they start eorking in te fileds of cryptocurrency. 

On 3‏/1‏/2020 at 07:05, Afrizal rahman said:

تساعد التكنولوجيا الرقمية على تغيير حياة المرء وقد أظهر وجود Bitcoin حقبة جديدة في عالم التكنولوجيا المتقدمة هذا. يعرف الكثير من الناس اليوم عملة البيتكوين ، على الرغم من أن عددًا قليلاً فقط من البلدان يقبلها. نحتاج إلى معرفة أن Bitcoin هي نقود إلكترونية صنعها ساتوشي ناكاموتو في عام 2009. يرتبط الاسم أيضًا ببرنامج مفتوح المصدر صممه ، ويستخدم أيضًا شبكات نظير إلى نظير بدون تخزين مركزي أو مسؤول واحد حيث تطلق وزارة الخزانة الأمريكية على البيتكوين عملة لامركزية. هل وجود Bitcoin يمكن أن يساعد الأشخاص الذين هم تحت خط الفقر ، لأن الكثير من الناس يقولون أن Bitcoin هي وسيلة لكسب المال بسهولة وخالية من الضرائب لمستخدميها.

Bitcoin has now become a source of income for many people around the world. We know that the economic problems of any economy can be solved through mutual understanding and policies. Problems can be solved and the crypto world can play a good role in that.

Btc comes as payment through legally adoption can make many things easy but it's happen when BTC become strong and have government support. For now BTC is in developing mode and after a decade become mature enough to jse a legal payment. But the BTC is solution of every problem cannot  be said because it's volatile by nature and cause some serious damage to economy if it is not handle carefully. 

Of course the cryptocurrencies, it can help solve the economic problems of individuals, there is evidence of this especially in nations with societies that are still developing or that are currently going through economic or political crises as is the case of some countries in Latin America where a salary for usually no its more than $ 300 a month.

• +1 1

Yes it will be really helpful if there is a decent tax from the government side. The cryptocurrency if it's acceptable as fiat money legally would really help increase the economic conditions. More people would start making improvement in the financial market.

• +2 1

Crypto has proven to be the solution to alot of economic problems ranging from unemployment, inflation and deflation, devaluation of currency etc, if crypto can be adopted properly then an end to these problems will be imminent!!!

• +1 1

Bitcoin can help reduce economy problem by mutual understanding between the government and private investor in term of tax issues however with the latest development made by bitcoin in these modern century now I think it will help reduce economy problem.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For me, BTC could change the world economy, since we have been slaves of the current financial system. I will always support these projects because I am tired of governments keeping our taxes and you see that your country is getting worse economically! Taxes are supposed to finance state policies but in my country we are in an eternal crisis!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course my mate, Bitcoin can be changed anyone's life as it is very expensive currency now a days. But it would be oy for the richest people who have enough money to invest and earn high profit. And I also think it will become useful for the poors if they have some skills to invest their little amount and then can be earned through day by day profit.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As what I have read online, with the view of the fact that cryptocurrencies has the ability to contribute in economic growth because it is offering an easy access to financial services and capitals. I think yes, it may help.

• +1 1

Why not. I believe bitcoin or other strong cryptocurrencies can develop a countries economy. But that is if the government of the country can take the risk in investing on crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

47 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Why not. I believe bitcoin or other strong cryptocurrencies can develop a countries economy. But that is if the government of the country can take the risk in investing on crypto.

Yes @Husnyjaf The problem is that many government do not trust cryptocurrency because they dont believe in the risk involve in cryptocurrency. But some countries government ae panning to invest on crypto soon

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

That's obviously true @Afrizal rahman that it can help with economic problems since cryptocurrencies have the potential to propel and enable social and economic growth throughout the world, including in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services that's why most of people likely to use Bitcoin in earning some profits than using fiat money

• +1 1
  • +2 1