Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

Indeed, when the price of bitcoin falls, many people rush to sell. The nervousness of the market only benefits large investors, who take advantage when bitcoin goes down to buy, because they know that in the long run bitcoin always returns to its value and since its creation, its trend has been upward.

😎 ♥️ 👻 📈

On 9/26/2019 at 12:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

I prefer bitcoin, sooner or later everything reverses, and we can make better profits.

I think that a stable currency will not give much value to the user, let me explain, if the user wants to generate money through trading it is not a good idea, on the other hand, the other type of currencies such as bitcoin, its value fluctuates causing that  the user won or lost

I think that at this time the stable coins are not so favorable, since thanks to the marketability of the coins they can generate profits faster than with the stable coins, but in the future they will see more stable coins

Bitcoin is unpredictable and can rise in price at any time, I never went into stablecoins, I prefer to scalping when the price drops, until this strategy let me dow

For me i prefer Stablecoins as they are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stablecoin, relative to some "stable" asset or basket of assets. A stablecoin can be pegged to a cryptocurrency, fiat money, or to exchange-traded commodities (such as precious metals or industrial metals).

This stable coin makes me think that the value of btc can drop more evenly so its a no no for me  . we are worried about the btc value but sometimes we are the ones that are doing the same mistakes which causes for its value to decline, stable coins are indeed useful but we should only use it in moderation and not to the point that it will destroy the repuation of bitcoin   .  for now , im also worried about the current situation but i decided to hodl my btc continously because i know that this declines are only normal today btc 13.000 usd and exchange a stable coin, 

😉😉😉😉 

• +5 2

It is always wise to keep your currency as bitcoin.You can change it in stable coin if you really got the profit.For a long time holder bitcoin is the best coin to hold upon.Now Bitcoin is above 12k which is remarkable.

• +2 1

There is difference between two one is to make investments and the second one is to store your money without risk, so you can choose according to your use and wish too.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

When I started trading bitcoin in early 2019 it's price was around 3k and since then up to now I have observed something and this is;

Bitcoin does recover from every dip low and does pump to a certain high of which can be the best for cashing out in profits and the timing is knowing when these intervals occur so that you make the right decision either to hold, cash out or exchange your bitcoins to stable coins.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, George10 said:

When I started trading bitcoin in early 2019 it's price was around 3k and since then up to now I have observed something and this is

@George10   bitcoin is a coin which has different face.. Sometimes it show its dump face and sometimes pump face but its true.. But its not mean btc will vanish like dead coin...  When btc price go down then its a chance for us to buy btc for this sometimes we need to store our money into usd and in the right time convert the usd or stable coin to BTC.. Thus we can have amazing profits..        

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

for this sometimes we need to store our money into usd and in the right time convert the usd or stable coin to BTC.. Thus we can have amazing profits.. 

Yeah we can have more profits if we follow this procedure correctly and what to do is just as you said,when bitcoin reaches a certain high like it is currently around $12900 we can convert some of our earnings to USD or stable coins and when the price drops for example to 11k or below if we buy with the usd coverted when the price was at 12k we will have more bitcoins than we had before and if we hold again after purchasing and cash out at that high then we will surely generate some profits,its a circle like but sometimes it can take time and patience to yield good results.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +2 1

Investments in the stablecoin do not help investors to multiply the initial capital because the price is not volatile for stablecoins. I choose Bitcoin to make investment. Bitcoin's price is volatile. 

3 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yeah we can have more profits if we follow this procedure correctly and what to do is just as you said,when bitcoin reaches a certain high like it is currently around $12900 we can convert some of our earnings to USD or stable coins

@George10Good point brother but instead of USD, stablecoins like USDT, DAI , USDC can be a good option to cut the losses without leaving the blockchain network. I often use USDT to convert highly volatile currencies like Bitcoin, ETH,etc. 

• +2 1

I think your post is useful because now Bitcoin has become $ 12,000, and this is a good thing for everyone to benefit from Bitcoin and gain additional profit from Bitcoin and other currencies. I hope that Bitcoin will rise more until all other currencies rise and the market returns to its normal state as happened in 2017.

I have known your post currently. Bitcoin still holds its place. Stable as far as I know there are many countries trying to control it and turn them into payment applications in the future.

Stable coins can be useful as a lifesaver in case of a market crash, I personally use it to be able to buy at better prices and thus accumulate satoshis in the long term. It is important to know the resistance and support zones to avoid losing or getting caught in a trade. Buying in panic is a risky option, but if it goes well you will achieve good purchase prices.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Experienced users recommend accumulating all the BTC that you can, even with the falls the BTC always recovers its value, but if you have experience in the trade it is best to allocate a part of your money in the long term since in the end you will always obtain profits

Bitcoin is better than stablecoins. I will stick to it and will never turn it into a stablecoin, to make a profit it takes patience and calm so as not to rush to sell bitcoin cheaply. The price of bitcoin has high fluctuations so there is no need to worry about a decline in bitcoin prices, because it is usually temporary.

Bitcoin now it having a bull run, it's at 13K $ at the moment, so it's going up and up and all the other cryptocurrencies are doing the same. This is a good sign and I think we may be heading for an all time high.

• Useful or interesting 1

That depends, we should stay in bitcoin when it has a high flag, now when it is low it is recommended to stay in stablecoin as it is more secure

It actually depends on what do you want to do with your cryptocurrency. If you wanted to do trading and then I suggest that you go for Bitcoin of course, because Bitcoin is too volatile that it could go up and down anytime. That makes Bitcoin not really fit for holding. But if you wanted to hodl, then stablecoin it is.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t see much sense in this, since the volatility of the stable is extremely small, few people want to sell their bitcoin and me for stablecoin, you need to keep bitcoin and just wait for growth, it will

The price of Bitcoin is very fluctuating, even if its price falls, its price will rise again, and the biggest proof of that is that its price has now reached 15 thousand dollars, and this is a really good price