Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

but i think stable coin vs bitcoin two different coin but i think bitcoin is the most popular site in the online market.so many people try to earn money a lot of.this is very good and trusted site.so manny people invest this site.

thanks

In the world of cryptocurrency, I think Bitcoin is the best between Stablecoin and Bitcoin.  Because the market value of Bitcoin and the demand in the world market is much higher than that of stablecoin.  As a result, if we trade or invest through Bitcoin, we will be able to earn more money in a short time than stablecoin.

Hi friends!  These are all good for me, Bitcoin and Stablecoin!  Because if the price of Bitcoin is low with strong support, you can buy it and sell stable coins.But if you have more holders who do not want to reduce the value of your assets, choose a fixed coin.  Because following the price of the US dollar, the price will always be the same, well

Stable coins is the best for investing but I think now bitcoin is the best for investing because we knows the it's price is pumping. In my opinion bitcoin price will rise up at almost near by 50k. Therefore it is the best time of investing in bitcoin.

Experienced users recommend accumulating all the BTC that you can, even with the falls the BTC always recovers its value, but if you have experience in the trade it is best to allocate a part of your money in the long term since in the end you will always obtain profits In the case of the BTC, when you gain experience you will study the right time to gain profit and return to take a position.  

Bitcoin could be the safest investment if anyone is thinking it as an investment.when you are tired of trading and securing your assets because you think Bitcoin will go down, then you exchange your Bitcoin for stable coins.

For my personal opinion I think bitcoin is the best. We can easily sell it and get money. Other currency cannot be easily sell. Bit coin is a good. 

I'll prefer bitcoins because they are easy to buy and sell and their storage is good. Exchange can be done simply and transaction are fast at low rates.

I want to inform you about a new development.

One of Japan's largest internet companies, GMO's stablecoin indexed to the Japanese Yen has been approved by official regulators. GMO-Z.com Trust Company, an overseas subsidiary of GMO, a major IT company headquartered in Tokyo, announced that it has received approval from the New York State Financial Services Department (NYDFS). The project will have the title of the first Japanese Yen indexed stablecoin to be approved by its official regulators in the USA.

The GMO company aims to launch another stablecoin indexed to the US dollar, along with its stablecoin indexed to the Japanese Yen. The number of projects approved by NYDFS so far is known as 27. The New York official agency approved Binance USD, which is the same name as the crypto exchange, in August 2020.

Bitcoin will always be king, I think the world is reacting now after they announced the liberation of Liberia. Because of this, many countries, organizations, firms, some have woken up with fear, others think they will destabilize their economies. But if it does, it will be beneficial for Bitcoin, as more people will integrate into the crypto world, more businesses will open up and they will look for the bigger one and the bigger one is Bitcoin.

It is not wrong to convert your Bitcoin to stable coin at some points but I do not think that anyone should sell his cryptocurrency with a loss, if you bought it from a summit price and then it started dropping, do not sell it with a loss, just hold it till it recover and then when it reaches a good price then you can sell it and make it solid coin.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

We should keep hold our bitcoin. Bitcoin has many ups and downs. The downfall of the bitcoin is temporary. Bitcoin price will be more increased after a few days later. Moreover we should invest our money to buy bitcoin and keep hols for a long time. When the bitcoin price will rise, we can sell them to get much profits. 

Bitcoin is declining because it is below a strong support point and will rise again in the coming months as all indicators expect that Bitcoin and the best monetary coins to invest in all currencies are the same as fight money, thinMade from air.I will never reform any of my crypto with fixed currency. Organize to acknowledge whatever the failure or gain. Make sure the coins are not backed by anything that is actually risky. However, Bitcoin has recovered so much that you will be able to realize the set in more than 8000 moments, the previous price was an insulting combination of the previous move Every time something is planned to be bought or sold and when we have stablecoin the price goes down further you can buy more bitcoin but not without it. That is why we need to always be stable in our wallet.

3 hours ago, Mr. Amie said:

I don't have a lot of knowledge about this please guide me what we should choose from these which is the best for investing in business and our money online besides what we should choose from these!

Stablecoin like USDT, DAI, USDC has value pegged with 1 USD which do not follow extremely volatile markets like Bitcoin and ETH do. If you are willing to take profits from your investments, stablecoin is not the good option to make investments. Traders often trade their crypto holdings against stablecoin to cut the losses that is the common strategy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Decide right on a right time is important and and very good factor in the success of a trader. The long term trader who are in trading since very long time do not feel bad about when price is down they buy at the time when price is low. 

• +2 1

You are right at the end but please don't said them donkeys but I said to all members that you can notice that this guy told the price when it was 7913$ but now it crossed 30000$ and if here a guy holding bitcoin then I requested to that guy please don't dishearted in future you will surely face a good profit when you buy a currency then forget what you buy in future when you note that there is good profit then sell them. 

Each one of them has an advantage over the other. I use fixed currencies when I stop trading, I store them. As for trading in Bitcoin, it is a great extent and contributes greatly to achieving good profits for everyone. 

• +2 1

This is not a required to make as a post, the stablecoins are used for the time being mostly when selling your cryptocurrency for trading, waiting in stablecoins like Tether and USDC, BUSD to buy again lower. Instead of stablecoins you could sell for dollar or euro or another currency if the exchange gives you this option.

First of all, I would like to say that, this Topic was posted one year ago, but i see that the subject of this topic is normal,  so i want share my opinion on this topic.

As my opinion There is a difference between Stable coin and bitcoin. If you convert your all fund on Stable coin, it will very secure for your fund. As a example, you have 500 worth of TRX and now you want to convert your TRX on Stable coin (USDT). You convert your 500 worth Trx and Received 500 usdt. After One year, if you check your wallet then you will see 500 USDT. but if you Convert your 500 worth TRX as a Bitcoin and if if you check your wallet  after One month, then you will see that Your fund value has Increase or Decreased. Becouse bitcoin isn’t any Stablecoin.        

For me Bitcoin is the basis,
Even if it drops from its current price of $ 35,000 to $ 10,000,
It will remain the base currency in the crypto market, so the possibility of an increase is always there.
As for me, I will hold Bitcoin for the future.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

You shouldn't insult the traders, and many are having plans set that could mean they have targets and done technical analysis. During 2019 price of Bitcoin performed well for a few months, but I've seen the chart, and it was dropping for many months since September. Anyway, you should be more polite and make a technical analysis that proves your point.

I actually like Bitcoin and the stablecoins because when you make investment in Bitcoin you will be only making profits when the rate will grow

1 hour ago, LeviAckerman12 said:

I prefer both of them! but for now because the price of bitcoin is really high! i would suggest you to go for stablecoins! cause stablecoins prices are stable right now and if you buy some stocks right now you're sure to get some profit in the future!

That is true, the Bitcoin price is too high, suggesting stable coin will be good, if the price of bitcoin has been reduced the we can go for bitcoin which will later also still increase price. Go idea that I too can follow. 

I would like bitcoin. I don't think that stable coin can be beneficial for me. Because we this i can earn specific amount of capital.  So with bitcoin i have chance to earn more. So if i think bitcoin become stable then people don't want to put in investment. So many people like bitcoin due to it price fluctuations.  So no means fall down price is always remain so it go to high.