How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

9 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@usamah

Your ideas are really amazing my friend, but there is a note here, investing and trading are two sides of the same coin and they both give us huge money more than the other if we do it right, although there are some risks, but with experience and knowledge we can definitely bypass it.

There are two types of trade and investment.  Investment is successful travel and trade is buying and selling.  So you have to follow different rules for investing and follow different rules for trading.  However, the risk is higher in trade and less in investment.  So you need experience in the crypto world @Kenan12

The amount that I invested in crypto is still less than $ 1000, but I try to increase it constantly. The more your capital is, the greater your profits will be provided that you have sufficient experience to manage it.

Hello friend, That is which i, at the end of the day, don't know right now since I as of late join this gathering so I can amass bunches of talk token which I will later trade to Satoshi and contribute it further however we are yet to know the estimation of the new talk token and untill September when it started exchanging at that point I will realize precisely the amount I have altogether...

In start there is no big investment of mine because i am in start and try to understand crypto world so i can understand all their investment process. After that when i learn all about it then i will invest normally and earn money. I cant invest all of money in this because i am little afraid about sacm

6 hours ago, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am not invest even 1 dollar in crypto but i think in coming days i can invest in crypto for good earning

But before you start investing make sure you know the good times to buy and that is when the coins are lower in price which is not right now as of now coins are so high if you buy you may encounter losses when they drops or they do collection.

I'm still learning trading. I haven't invested any  money yet. And I'm using the money I get from here. But I am really interested in investing. As it's really profitable. I hope I will soon be a great trader and will can make big investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not invested very big amount. I have just invested 2000 thousand talk token on yobit exchange website. I am getting 1% profit on my investment on the daily basis. I am collecting more talk token to invest more amount next week. 

Well I have started trading and investment in these digital currencies a few weeks ago. And I am a small investor now and my capital is 50 Dollars. With this I have purchased litecoin and youc to earn a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no specific limit for me in the money that I invest in digital currencies, because I follow the market movement if it is stable, I enter with fast payments that may exceed $ 5,000, but if the movements are very volatile and the picture is not clear, I prefer entering in small amounts because there is a large percentage of the reversal of the deal.

I mainly do trading on cryptocurrencies, I don't invest big in cryptocurrencies I just buy coin when the price is low and sell when the price goes high. I don't have the huge amount of money to invest big.

If you want invest in trading. You have at least 200$. If your investment is big then you can take a big profit. I invest in trading and lose 300$ in trading. I don't suggest you for trading.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not.

Hello dear friend! I don't have invested in crypto yet but I have a plan to invest in the near future. As you said you have a simple survey results to get feedback from members, in my opinion, if I want to invest in cryptocurrencies then I will invest 100$ first and get experience of ups and downs of the graphs then I will increase my  investment upto 1000$ with time and enhanced experience. 

the only investments which I have made in the whole cryptocurrency sector is the Bitcoins and tokens which I have received by being active in the forum cryptotalk. I did not make any initial investment so every profit I make it is good for me.

43 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cleaner

Thank you for this information my friend, I definitely need experience, we all honestly need experience, according to the words of the expert members and their experiences, they said that in both directions there are risks, there is no way to make money without risk, I do not speak anything if I am not reliable of it

@Kenan12 The main difference between trading and investing is the time factor and the level of effective participation ... Investors look for greater returns over a long period of time, while traders benefit from rising and falling prices through many positions and with fewer but more frequent profits.

My investment is not big ,I only invested in the yobit investbox ,that's the only place I can say I have invested for now, I will invest in other coins someday, many experts invest in many sites , I hope to be like them some day too, how big is your investment @Honny143  and @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Currently, I seek to make my capital in trading about $ 1000 and I started trading at $ 100 and I try monthly to increase my capital and reach $ 400 and I think the more capital, the higher the profits, but we must be careful and put the capital in strong and dispersed currencies.

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

As I am a new member of the platform so I hadn't invest in something but hope so to start it very soon but I will start investing from the some less money and then increases it so that I get experience and confidence in investing and trading.

• +3 1

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Dude now a days i have a small investment in cryptocurrencies because i wants to get a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies before doing any big investment in it. So for i get knowledge from this forum and i hope as early as possible i'll invest a good amount in it.

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

My investment is not big ,I only invested in the yobit investbox ,that's the only place I can say I have invested for now, I will invest in other coins someday, many experts invest in many sites , I hope to be like them some day too, how big is your investment @Honny143  and @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Well ,as I always urge new members to have knowledge first, I invested but I loose, the coin dumped so I had to sell immediately because it dumped so much, since then I only invested in talk where I get one percent of what I invest in 24 hours

On 02.01.2020 at 15:52, Maxtron73 said:

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

My balance at the moment is approximately equal to 5k bucks, but 60% of it - my success on the exchange trades. I personally think, that after a couple of months after investment there should be the same (40 to 60%) ratio between investment itself and trading profits.

11 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cleaner

Thank you for this information my friend, I definitely need experience, we all honestly need experience, according to the words of the expert members and their experiences, they said that in both directions there are risks, there is no way to make money without risk, I do not speak anything if I am not reliable of it

You can invest and trade, but there are risks involved.  However, if you choose good popular coins and secure exchange sites, your risk will be reduced.  I am currently at great risk of investing.  Because the coin I bought is now very dumped.  Which is very difficult to accept.  So there are risks in investing.  So we need a lot of experience @Kenan12

Hi my friends I started working after posting one hundred I have not been able to earn yet but I don't know how to invest but I will learn more about this thank you

Welcome everyone. I haven't invested in crypto yet.  And I have no idea how to invest.  And I don't have the money to invest at the moment. But I want to invest. I am seeking the cooperation of senior experienced members on how to make a good income if I invest.

My friends, we will be able to get more benefits as much as our investment. If we invest more, it will benefit us more and if we invest less, it will also benefit us less. If we invest $ 1000, then we will gain and loss accordingly, if we invest $ 10000, then we will gain and loss accordingly. And no matter how big our investment will be, we will have the same benefits as well as losses. We need that before we can trading or invest in cryptocurrency, we should get proper knowledge and information about it and only then we should do training enhancement there. And if we achieve system emphasis information first, then only then we will be able to earn good money. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I cant invest in crypto currency but in future i am thinking about it. Now i want only earn coins and collect them when my earning will be able to investing in any forum then i will be invest it in crypto currency so i am waiting for this. This is a great platform to get lots of coins with your new ideas. So i am trying my best to giving new ideas in crypto world. This is huge platform for earning