If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

Very useful post, thanks for sharing it. This forum need more improvement so that it will last for a long term. I would rather spend my time reporting those people that copy/pasting posts or comments so that i could help the moderators to less the spammers in this forum. That's for me.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:42 AM, Migo said:

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

You're right too. We can't stop those people who copy/pasting post and make some spam post but if we reported them i think it could less the spammers in this forum and the forum will become more wealthy. 

7 hours ago, Sawon21 said:

Yes I really want it clean. In my opinion, those who post Abul Tabul here or write less should be excluded. I've used it recently and it works amazingly. I rarely see copy pastors and I think that's fine.

What is "Abul Tabul"? What you useD and you think it's "amazingly"? You think that it's OK that someone copy some other member what they write?!

7 hours ago, Usernumberth said:

I didn't understand why the users of this forum will want to clean it up? If this forum gets a cleaner touch then here we will find less topics to talk about and this is not any kind of expected thing from this community forum. Moreover we should create more and more useful topics! 

That they have normal discussion? That their work has some meaning? You want to write on spam topics? You want that forum be filled with unnecessary topics or off topics?

I really dont understand people here, they get payments for writing and they want to be easy.

Why you dont try to write just your opinion that is all, instead that you write spam topics and off topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

In my opinion, the topics that were opened 3-4 months ago should be closed. There have been no interesting topics in the forum for a long time.  Too many topics resemble one another which is boring

On 1/2/2020 at 4:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

Hey Friday I agree to your post unfortunately many new members join this forum every day and they can't read the forum rules and check the topic related post and make a useless post directly that's not fear we must report that topic and clean the forum spam and useless content 

This is about all the questions that the wow will not be correct. In that the wow should be larger. I like crypto

Your comments will not be count if you post in off topics. if you post irrelevant topics will not be count as paid

I also faced this problem in the beginning it happened because I posted in off topic section of the forum and my post didn't get counted later

The off topic section of course does not count but nice to know that airdrop does not count

As we can see alot of newbies are creating new topics without knowing that this post is already being repeated or not. 

For example i have seen many posts like this 

I am new here help......

I think administrators should lock all the posts for forthe newbies until they read all of the pinned posts by admins and after that they other posts unlocks automatically to them. 

I hope @Desais (sorry to mention you) will think about this and actually make it happen.

2 hours ago, BnMuqaddas said:

That is true, most of the newbies they only post good or not good just to reach the limit to start getting payment, the admin and moderators should keep eyes on them. 

Yes it's just need to reach the useful posts with posting anything as you said the Admin should keep an eye on that and we really need more Admin in this forum because one he can't do nothing

I also believe that If group switch on creating a thread belligerent about things, they will really brew it to worse. The mania is to work the report key for spammers and incompetent posts

On 1/4/2020 at 5:53 AM, teminalibug said:

Ah 20! i did not notice, I created the topic because i was sick and tired of the spammers, and I made my topic in a way that people could get something in return for reporting spammers and other kind of offenses to the forum. I hope you, don't get me wrong.

Right you are right stop cheating stop spamming I hope everything is going well with respecting the rules and sharing the informations or experiences with other discussions I have been using cryptotalk forum less than a week but learn more thanks very much 

2 hours ago, Nohaaa said:

Right you are right stop cheating stop spamming I hope everything is going well with respecting the rules and sharing the informations or experiences with other discussions I have been using cryptotalk forum less than a week but learn more thanks very much 

Yes the topic was helpful until it got deleted, n ow the only way to report spammers is using the report button.

Yes I understand what you want to say. There are many same topics are created then we face many problems like post are automatic deleted on cryptotalk. So if we want to clean up forum then we want to stop creating of same topics.

Yes, most of the newbies dont know this search purpose. If you want to create a topic its better if you search first if the topic you want is already been answered or not. We can lessen the spams with this.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes the topic was helpful until it got deleted, n ow the only way to report spammers is using the report button.

Are you kidding me?!

OK then to remove report button just that your topic be active that you can write more posts.

Plus your topic is not first about that than the third, same topic where members can report copy/paste or spam.

And last thing, if you really want to clean up forum from spamming try to explain members how to do that with report button because it works great.

Point is that members here talking about cryptocurrency not only about forum.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:29 AM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

Very well shared information 👍 dear 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:29 AM, BullRunBit said:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

Very well shared information 👍 dear 

20 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Are you kidding me?!

OK then to remove report button just that your topic be active that you can write more posts.

Plus your topic is not first about that than the third, same topic where members can report copy/paste or spam.

And last thing, if you really want to clean up forum from spamming try to explain members how to do that with report button because it works great.

Point is that members here talking about cryptocurrency not only about forum.

If you go to my profile you will find many topics that instruct people on may things to avoid or eliminate spams, that is my big concern.

Last thing, don't battle me my friendly let us just talk friendly.

Random topics with the same idea and the same question are difficult to finish because of beginners, most of them are questions I am new here because over 200 new people join the forum daily, so for me, when I see these posts, I warn their owners or inform their moderators

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If you go to my profile you will find many topics that instruct people on may things to avoid or eliminate spams, that is my big concern.

Last thing, don't battle me my friendly let us just talk friendly.

I'm telling you friendly, try to write more about cryptocurrency than about forum.

Forum is about cryptocurrency not about forum.

That is all, I can not tell you what to write just to be related with cryptocurrency.

3 hours ago, julianstifler said:

true, sometimes we have our own views on a number of topics but many harass and drop comments. this is one of the cases that we have to report moreover the discussion is already outside the topic of discussion on the post

I was surprised when I saw statistic, 8637 topics and over 2 million posts.

And about spamming, I daily find on my topics copy/paste reply and because of that forum have over 2 million posts and I can only imagine on others topics where members dont check that at all how much double/copy/paste reply is there. I'm glad that admins and moderators update rules for warining point.

You can see all details here:

I think this can change things about spamming.

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I'm telling you friendly, try to write more about cryptocurrency than about forum.

Forum is about cryptocurrency not about forum.

That is all, I can not tell you what to write just to be related with cryptocurrency.

I have topics on all sections, and it is not my fault that there is an about forum section, do you realize that, maybe you should start to pressure thew admins ti delete the about forum section, what you say?

The admins and moderators are doing their best to permanently delete or remove this kind of posting or topic in different section but to be honest some members must know to create a useful post to help this forum. To be honest we should be responsible for the topics that we want to create in this forum. 

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I have topics on all sections, and it is not my fault that there is an about forum section, do you realize that, maybe you should start to pressure thew admins ti delete the about forum section, what you say?

I can only suggest which I already do, that About forum section be locked and only moderators and admins can share there topics and if they think some topics is useful for forum (like pinned topics) can be in About forum section too. And I did not suggestion that just because your topics there, than because of many members which have many topics in that section and where is topics related with cryptocurrency? Because I think this forum is about cryptocurrency right? (rhetorical questions)

To shorten the discussion, dont get me wrong I just want to tell you that is better to write/create topics about cryptocurrency than just about forum it's OK to create 1-2 topics about forum and 5-10 about cryptocurrency but most about forum I think that is unnecessarily.  Again dont get me wrong just want to explain you that.

1 hour ago, Mikeeee said:

The admins and moderators are doing their best to permanently delete or remove this kind of posting or topic in different section but to be honest some members must know to create a useful post to help this forum. To be honest we should be responsible for the topics that we want to create in this forum. 

But there are already a lot of useful topics and rules how to start to write here and I dont see point to create more and more such a topics.

39 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I can only suggest which I already do, that About forum section be locked and only moderators and admins can share there topics and if they think some topics is useful for forum (like pinned topics) can be in About forum section too. And I did not suggestion that just because your topics there, than because of many members which have many topics in that section and where is topics related with cryptocurrency? Because I think this forum is about cryptocurrency right? (rhetorical questions)

To shorten the discussion, dont get me wrong I just want to tell you that is better to write/create topics about cryptocurrency than just about forum it's OK to create 1-2 topics about forum and 5-10 about cryptocurrency but most about forum I think that is unnecessarily.  Again dont get me wrong just want to explain you that.

You know at some point in our conversation, i got angry at you, but in the end you have a good reasoning that i have realized and i respect that, all i ever wanted is to see a cleaner forum, because i plan to be one of the legendary users of later days in this forum, so i was doing what i saw was right to help clean the forum, had no much of the intentions you said i had, like having more replies to cover my paying, but it's cool.

I report repeated responses. because it was very annoying. I don't think that's necessary. because they have commented before. started by several other members I will immediately report it.

54 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You know at some point in our conversation, i got angry at you, but in the end you have a good reasoning that i have realized and i respect that, all i ever wanted is to see a cleaner forum, because i plan to be one of the legendary users of later days in this forum, so i was doing what i saw was right to help clean the forum, had no much of the intentions you said i had, like having more replies to cover my paying, but it's cool.

OK I understand I do same thing (about cleaning spamming) but I dont do that public I use report button and sometimes that topic or post is not deleted because moderators think that is not spam and I respect that because probably I look at it from a different perspective but mostly (99%) they delete. Point is that old members or at least members which "care" about this forum do something that will help to this forum, and that does not mean that must be public just do that. And to follow up what you write that you want Legendary rank here, if you did not see this post/answers:

You can find answer about forum rank system in answer 3/4, and in future it won't matter if you have a lot of posts than all thinks which you do on forum and that will be good for sure.

1 hour ago, fcrypto12 said:

lol 😂 what did that person has done? Hahaha! he has made a new topic for making this forum looks mkre garbage and advising us for not creating post to make good looks in this forum. so much funny! don't mind 😂

OK.

What you do? Where is your topics?

Can you share some useful post which you write?

• Useful or interesting 1

If there are indications of spam, feel free to report. but also see if it's worth reporting or not.

But if thetopics are relatale then it should be appreciated.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, Jamshaid Ali said:
On 1/2/2020 at 7:49 PM, Man said:

Very meaningful.
I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

Exactly you are right we are here working togather and help other how to use this forum in effective way. We should helpout new users that how they can usefull post and earn a good money. But some times if any member is posting without any sence we should report that guy.

Sure enough, I was online and wanted to see just what other people were posting. And it turns out, there are just my posts that are duplicated and these posts cite the original post. What do you think, these people.