Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Hello my friend. I did not have much experience about this. Yet I will gain experience in this before. Then I will give details about this. Forgive me. Thanks.

New crypto currency projects comes with risks and a research is vital to be carried on whenever trying to invest in any and that could be the reason why many investors choose to avoid them by investing in popular ones.

I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies that are already popular and listed on exchanges because they are safer and have less risk. If I invest in a new cryptocurrency that is not yet listed on the exchange, I will risk loss because it is not certain that the new cryptocurrency can be listed on the exchange and has a high price, I think the risk is big.

• +1 1

I also like to invest my money in cryptocurrencies which are more popular and valuable in the market.  Investment in it has not yet become popular.The so-called investment strategies so that we are able to make a case and continue the right effort that works for us to ensure that it is important for us to follow strategies that work effectively for us.

I want to tell you that the investment on this forum is safe but I want to suggest you that you should to set the high security of your wallet that is very beneficial for you to scare your account it from the scammers must you should to follow them

Dear friend I think we should always prefer the coins for investment that are already existing in the market because the new coins may be the scam or fake. Therefore we should avoid to the investment of fake and scam coins.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 6:18 PM, Rabeya1270 said:

Investing in crypto is much safer investing in crypto can make a lot of money and even succeed there are many who have benefited from investing. 

Crypto investment is the best investment and through this investment we can make good money in the market becasue no one know that which coin go high so much and we make good profit through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investing and trading in famous and ancient currencies is safer because, given the famous currency market movement, we notice a good increase in prices most of the time.
As for investing and trading in new currencies, it is a great risk because it may lose its value at any moment, so investing in it is a waste of time and money.

There is no doubt that investing on cryptocurrency is safe. Now investing on cryptocurrency is safe and legit.  It also legit before. But it will be risky and foolishness if you don't have any knowledge about investing and cryptocurrency.  You must have idea about cryptocurrency and investing. Then you can make profit . Hope you can understand .

I also prefer to make investment in those trusted projects than new projects. There are projects that are created by the scammers which all those that invest in it are going to lose their investment. 

Hello my friend, before entering into investments and trading, you must gather information and experiences in order to achieve good profits and avoid losses that are the result of lack of experience. The investment is safe here, but be an expert and buy and sell at appropriate times.

I think that it is better as they are investing in the popular crypto currencies instead of the new ones because there are many new crypto currencies that come into the market and after a very short period of time, they fail and become dead coins making losses for those who invested in them.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, Opinder said:

I also prefer coins which are established in the market than new coins because most of the new coins are scam we can not trust them easily. Although new coins may be high profitable but we can not trust them untill they are not established properly. 

Yes, my friend, we can't trust new currencies because i. Our investments must be reliable in order to ensure profit, not loss. 

• +4 1

Of course this crypto project is safe for us. Cause every members of this project are very loyal and trusted. We can't see any scammer in this project. So this is very safe project for us. 

According to my information it is totally safe. This has never got me any loss in my investment. I invested my talks in yobit. And, it is not risky at all. We must learn patience.

I think that most of the members and friends do a good job in investing and do what they owe in terms of investments, and it is really safe, good, reliable and reliable.

It is safe to invest in a crypto world.  Many people have started investing in popular cryptocurrencies . Investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable.  To make investments safe and secure, you need to choose a good exchange site and not share your confidential information with anyone.  Investing on BTC LTC ETH coins is profitable.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:41 PM, selfmade said:

I think that it is risk investing on coins that are new to the market because I have seen it myself that most of these new coins ends up dying.

Not all new coins are not good to invest because some of coins are launched with high impact in the market, for example imagine what's will be once Facebook Libra has launched.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Working on cryptography must be a thoughtful act and have a good knowledge of what currency you want to invest in. Working on cryptography is dangerous, but also good.

In general, everyone when making investments is looking for an option that provides both security and profitability, therefore buying or investing in cryptocurrencies or projects already established within the market is usually more tempting than betting on something new whose probability of loss is high.

Yes, my dear friend, I think that they are right. You should be aware of the currency project before trading and investing in them, and thus we reduce the risk of loss.

I do not think that this is a good thing. This is a risk even if we entered with little capital. Instead, we must follow the source of this currency and is the site popular and reliable or not this is better

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, it is totally safe but still there are many risk factor. If you are new here, i would love to tell you that sometimes it is very high risk market fir this at first you need to invest a standard quantity amount,i mean you need to know all of the terms and condition and gather experience.    

I also think that crypto project is one of the safest projects.But we know that investing is risky.But if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading then you did not invest any money.

An old cryptocurrency has more confidence from investors because they seemed to understand its movements and the factors that affect its  and its price fluctuations.
As for the new currencies, many of them are scam so we have to pay attention and know the project of each new currency before putting money in it.