One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

It is making our society easier because science is constantly inventing new things to make our lives easier as technology affects our lives in different ways and tries to speed up the business because everything goes digital through dealing with cryptocurrency.  Experience shows us this.  But it will take some time

It is a good idea but i think it depends on the people that will actually accept it when it will be introduced and how is going to be introduced in order for people to accept the use of mobile Cryptocurrency App to buy grocery food items, it will be good if this idea is implemented in the nearest future.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, this is definitely possible and not fiction. Many stores and companies have already started adopting digital currencies in commercial exchanges and you can actually use your phone and electronic wallet inside to buy products

Ues it needs time but it will happen surely in the near future because the demand on bitcoin is increasing and every body seem to adopt bitcoin in the future 

Technology has developed a lot, so it is natural to pay by mobile phone and get rid of paper money.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies and the demise of fiat currencies.  This pandemic proved the harm of securities on human health because it transmits harmful viruses to health through touch, which contributed to the spread of the encryption culture among people.

And I expect that the coming future will depend greatly on electronic payment in all areas of life, meaning that a person can buy and sell while he is at home

Yes, I think this is possible, because now we can buy a lot of things on a mobile phone through the Internet, so I think that day after day there is an extravagance that we can buy all things with cryptocurrencies as well.

I'm sure about that but is we pay using crypto is far away from reality. Only currency has law and regulation to do that and we must accept that as citizen. Technology keep going and we should follow it because technology can be use to simplify our life.

• +2 1

I think that day is not too much far away. I want to tell you that now we are paying everything from our mobile phone. I want to tell you that we are paying the online transactions like pay bills gas bills and every type of villas and pay loans.

• +1 1

Absolutely true. And it's literally possible now for some countries, we pay for bills and transact money to others with the use of our phone.

• +1 1

Yes i do agree with you my Mate because as technology is becoming advanced day by day we can say that soon we will be able to pay from our mobiles like we do earning from cryptoworld and then we can withdraw to our wallet and then we can do shopping or our daily expense shopping just by scanning the code we can easily pay them. 

Off course you are right and I completely agree with you about the role of technology on our lives having great Impact, this is the real future with full technology changing the time every day there are a new things.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, this will happen, not in the distant future, because now you can buy real estate and some materials from the bank via cryptocurrencies. It is a good and comfortable thing.

• +2 1

Technology has become an essential part of our life and working with it has become a necessity, and owning mobile phones has become necessary to keep up with everything new, so it is expected that the purchase will become dependent on the mobile phone in the future.

Yes of course my friend, that time just have come today where we all are paying for everything through mobile and applications. But I think the pandemic situation of Corona Virus have been gotten the time where all the people are bounded to home and getting everything through mobile orders.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, I think that this is possible in the future, in fact that cryptocurrencies have flourished greatly and have become universally popular, and the popularity of them has increased by many people, in addition to the presence of many large companies that accept dealing with them, such as Tesla, in addition to the presence of sites A task that you deal with like the Amazon website, I think it will dominate the global economy, and this is in addition to being intangible and therefore safer in terms of health as well as quick in completing transactions

This will definitely happen because technology is constantly evolving and has a major impact on our lives . Currently some people use their cell phones to pay the bills, surely in the future it will spread further and it will become very normal . But it takes more time because not all countries are ready to implement this idea .

This is will be nice if it's will happen  but there are still some challenges that might be hindering the full development of the cryptocurrency, which the lower adoptation from some developed countries, so the cryptocurrency wouldn't achieve this with this standard. 

Not one day dear friend now we are paying from our mobile phones . Now it's become very easy to make your payments from your cell phone by not only in fait but also the digital currencies. It's a very good thing to know that all of the digital currencies are now being accepted on a huge level. 

Yes dear it is possible and we are taking ticket foods and shopping on mobile with online in current time but at time we are using local currency . But hope that in early we will use Crypto currencies for purchasing things paying bills and tickets for traveling. 

• +5 1

Especially for those that are dedicated in discharging duties to standard and meet the interest of the platform will surely earn income from good reputation  will one day pay for their are mobile phones.

Yes, I think that the future will be like this, and cryptocurrencies will become the main means of sending and receiving money, and all transactions will be done through mobile phones.

• +2 1

We are moving steadily towards the demise of paper currencies and the dominance of digital currencies. Technology has contributed to the development of everything, even in the world of money. In the near future, paper currencies will disappear and we will replace them with digital currencies. We will pay everything with our mobile phones.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that I am not able to understand your topic at this time and one thing more I want to tell you that why we are praying for our mobile phones but this is a big opportunity to get the good profit with the cryptocurrency

Yes we really believe on it because the world is really moving towards crypto so we should be working more hard to get more knowledge about crypto currency so in later in future we can make our transaction from our mobile through crypto currency no need of any third party interference.