What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit

On 02.01.2020 at 03:28, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

almost none! why are you so smart You must understand that this is a bait for you, so that you buy the missing amount of coins for the operation - do you understand this?

On 1/2/2020 at 3:28 AM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Most free coins in yobit free airdrop are worthless at this time since its just being added by random yobit users, Seeing the amount its just a dust amount of a certain crypto that cost 1 sat each. If you want to catch the random profitable free coins, subscribe to yobit telegram channel and follow them on twitter. They usually announce yobit sponsored free coins from time to time.

• Useful or interesting 1

spacer.png

On 1/2/2020 at 9:20 AM, Superred said:

Free coin from yobit have no value and you cannot swap it to btc because minimum to trade on yobit approximately 0.0001 btc and instead of free coins you can use your cryptotalk payment to invest in yobit or to trading and i think this much better

True I think freecoins are total waste of time the free coins are dead coins you can't use it for any trading features and it yields no profits at all

Well, you can also do trading in yobit so if you can then try initiating in trading to make your money grow but remember to choose the right moment to engage in trading to avoid losses.

If there is orders sell them and save them in a good coin you want to invest or something like that..

You can use the pin, but the coins are not dead coins. Many dead coins are saved and cannot be used and use live coins to be able to exchange them with Bitcoin.

12 hours ago, Wijayafajar06 said:

You can use the pin, but the coins are not dead coins. Many dead coins are saved and cannot be used and use live coins to be able to exchange them with Bitcoin.

Those dead coin if they will be delisted, that will make the exchange more reputable and also make the exchange to have more volume

You can only trade those free coins that you ve collect them from yobit Exchange i think it's a new token created and it want to be motivated like other coins.

I tried the yobit free coins but at the end when I have enough for withdrawal exchange I can't change it, to me is a waste of time if you can't claim it.

I suggest you use Eobit to exchange your currency and you will find many benefits. I think you'll benefit greatly if you trade your currency

As long as the free coins that you collect are not registered and also die in trading, you cannot change them to Bitcoin. Please be patient friend keep trying.

Welcome with me

Unfortunately, the free currency on Yobit platform cannot be converted to bitcoin, its value remains small
However, do not worry as long as you earn it for free, perhaps, in the coming days, it will have a meaning and benefit from it

preeminent treatment of these coin is convince into dogecoin and jerk trading. Ddogecoin value depleted as compared to other coins we container persuade somebody to buy these free coins its providers superior sum of dogecoin i make not optional investbox it is not a capable thought trade youself and earn profit

You can also do the most important thing in the cryptocurrency to grow your wealth with yobit you can invest great amount of Bitcoin in the invest box.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, kimberly24 said:

You have to wait for listings of these coins for selling of that coins that is you free coins section of yobit exchange and this exchange gave us chance to invest in yobit invest box. 

Well if you don't want to trade with it or use it in the invest box, the only other way to make money with yobit is by gambling, yobit have a dice game on their platform that is very fair, many crypto gamblers love it you can try.

I tried that too. I have received free coins but it's not there on the lists. I think the coin that I chose has no volume or value at all. But it's a waste since it's not always everytime that I can collect coins.

Some of the free coins in yobit either have value or not at all. Usually the most coins they give to the users is Doge coin, which is have value even though the amount of the free coins are not that much. You can buy the coins if you're interested in investbox

Actually trading is the best way to earn more money. Because we know that trading is very profitable. I am using yobit exchanger for trading.

you shouldn't work on freecoin because with freecoin you can't earn so much money.

you can keep waiting for big giveaway of freecoin then you can do.

I gather free coins on Yobit yet most are not by any means recorded or I can put it in Eobit Investbox. By what method can the other be swapped out or changed over to bitcoin?

On 1/1/2020 at 8:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

Just be patient would be my advice. In the nearby future some of these coins might be listed and you can sell them with a profit.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/29/2020 at 6:25 PM, Hiizziiyyungg said:

You can hold because from what you said it's the only thing possible for you to benefit from the coin and you should I active getting updates about the coin 's project community, like a telegram group or channel

Yes and holding is very good idea to do also .. you can do so many things to earn from defferent platforms like Yobit

Hi if some 1 feiend dont have to start invest here in crypto currency there are several sites with help you to start with zero invest you just start to work daily in your free time

And you shall be work hard and hard even you will be able to earn good profits 

I also work with these free sites i really enjoy it bcz its totally free