Do we really need stable coins? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

On 1/1/2020 at 5:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

No stable coins are not good for better earning. Their price remains constant and hence we will not gain any profit. Crypto coins are better than stable coins from where we can gain a lot of profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Stablecoin is very important, it can safe your capital and avoid from dump. Its very useful too for payment or for withdrawal to another exchange because the volatility is low

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

Pegged stablecoins are essential for trading. Tether is high in the volume for a reason. It's a good tool

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, diatenri said:

Tether is one but there's plenty speakme encompass it is bank bills and that they indeed conceded as soon as that less than 100% of their regular coin turned into secured with the aid of USD.

I do not understand about tether being backed up entirely, because it is polemic that stbale coins must be 100% billed with real money, for some investors it is very important to save the proceeds from selling cryptocurrency, and that can use usdt

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Yes we all need stable coin because when we invest a coin buy them with big price and suddenly the coin became low then we face lose of economic so we need stable coin

And sometimes we just need them to store our money without thinking about losing value from bears, just as an alternative to banks.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 5:00 PM, Delgboke said:

No I don't think so. People are still gaining an earning in cryptocurrencies. Their price fluctuates every second. But stable coins price remains same for whole year. Trading is not possible in stable coin but it is in crypto market. Crypto can make us rich with its variable price.

• +1 1

No I don't think we want buy any stable coin because we invest in coin they give some profit in short term so we buy the coin and the is stable not move then how we gain profit  loss and profit comes in the market its no matter loss is the factor to buy stable coin is foolish ness once coin gives loss next the coin gives profit also don't buy stable coin without move market

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Delgboke said:

If bitcoin gets enough liquidity, then there should be less volatility. While the market value of bitcoin is around $ 60 billion, the world's most stable currencies are measured in trillions. When bitcoin acquires adoption and liquidity levels that approach the dominant government currency level, its price will become more stable than it is today.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

40 minutes ago, Cryptokiller said:

Stable coins are very necessary for Traders.They can be safe for buying them.It will save you from big loss.

Besides that, stable coins can help you to prevent the reducing the value of your coins, so you don't have to worry about your money. The stable coins are not decrease too deep any matter if bitcoin goes down deeper, but if you hold the altcoin, you will see the price will go down deeper following bitcoin price.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello. I think Stablecoin are useful for traders and some industry businesses. However I do not find it of real use for an average user.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, Delgboke said:

The Stable coins (fiat indexed) allow the holder of a token to effectively move between fiat and crypto currencies without having to deal with a bank and the associated regulation that comes with actual fiat.if we have stable coins people will be more confident on crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, Delgboke said:

The real purpose of stables coins are not to stabilized the price of BTC, it is used to have virtual currency that is peg with usd at 1:1 conversion. since not all exchanges supports creditcard to crypto transaction but tether (the company behind USDT) supports credit card to USDT transaction. then you can use your USDT to purchase BTC. at most recent times, USD is swarmed by controversy and most of the exchange now supports creditcard to BTC (or other coins) transaction. I think its time again to rethink if we still need the stable coin.s

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Stable tokens bring many trading volume for exchanges and exchanges like it. 

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Stable coin are very important for crypto market because we know crypto market are very risky. Any time   market pumping and dumping  that's why many people want to safe his fund buy with stable coin. It’s very important for every trader and holder.       

• +1 1

10 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

In fact, a stable coin is very important because a stable coin helps a lot in trading, and therefore many exchanges do not use usd, they only use a stable coin, but there are many stable coins on the market, so we do not need other stable coins.

Stable cons are also important because they could help pave a way for stable payment of goods with stablecoins.

• +1 1

Now recently we have many new methods and laws about tcryptocurrency because many goverments want to control this so they are bringing stablecoins which could be backed by banks and governments they could be centralized and they have nothing with this cryptoworld because recently we watch how USDT suffers from transperancy and regulations they need to work on this all.

• +1 1

Stable coins are not conventional as they have no limited supply or fixed schedule. Stablecoins are not conventional. Rather, they are paid on the basis of market and economic conditions. They also have collateral to protect investors from a market crash.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, BTC Future said:

Stable coins are needed mostly by traders. The exchanges don't need to hold vast amounts of fiat in their bank accounts to be able to cover traders, they just use the stable coins instead that are claiming to be backed by fiat.

Tether is one but there is much talking surround it's bank accounts and they even admitted once that less than 100% of their stable coin was covered by USD.

I think stablecoins are most adoptable now. Paxos and Dai both are great alternative to Tether. I think Dai can become the future of stable cryptos if the DeFi can become a household name. Technology is awesome apart from scalability of the ethereum blockchain. Online banking with stable currencies are profitable also .

• +1 1

6 hours ago, sobuj islam said:

yes i need stable coin.. is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market.

You are right, crypto price always moves up and down together, but wit bitcoin we are able to gain good trading profit.

• +1 1

Yes I believe that everyday body need a stable coin for good transaction. If the coin is fluctuating it can either lead to lose of coins at times. It can also benefit some trader also. But if it's stable it will make us to have rest of mind.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes, of course. We much needed stable coins. Its because it make every transaction more easy. I mean it we can easily transact because the fees are fix and maybe it will be cheaper.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

with many people entering the crypto market. then it might not be stable in a few months. there will definitely be a significant increase or decrease. but it's not a serious problem, because we are in a positive trend right now. for stable coins of course already provided like USDT which is now even supported by gold.

• +1 4

Of course yes stable coins are really necessary in cryptocurrency market because whenever the cryptocurrency market indicates bearish sign then stable coins protect the value of our fund.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Do you know what stablecoin means?

That price of that coin always be stable, which is different from other coin like Bitcoin and altcoins.

Which again means that if you buy some stable coin with 100$ after some time you will have same amount in fiat like you buy that coin, but you can use that stablecoin like other cryptocurrency.

And if you buy for example BTC and price go down you will not have that 100$ than less or if price go up you will have profit from that 100$ (example 110$) and that is a difference between stable coin and other coin.

I think that stablecoin is good things because you can have same amount (in fiat) and you can use like cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

stable coin is good for investor and traders, if any coin is stable between 20 sat then trader can do some scalping in order to make some profits. by doing few times it will make your investment double. i always prefer to trade in stable coin such as doge coin, ripple etc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1