When did cryptotalk started? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I don't know when cryptotalk started but i joined it since last year.This is the best platform for everyone especially for students.Poor students can meet their expenditures from cryptotalk.Just do hardwork and become punctual. 

To what I can see by the activity in many posts, it started at the end of 2019, almost together with what was the launch of Yobit, the great exchange that allows us to negotiate with our cryptos, it is a great exchange, the best thing is that it works directly with cryptotalk.

My friend I am very new to this forum . A friend of mine told me about that this forum has been started at last year in October . But I told you that this forum is like a blessing for alot of peoples

Crypto talk has been started its journey about two years ago in 2019. I am not  so sure about the exact date of its launching but it have been originated in sep 2019. It has opened the chance for needy people. It gives learning and earning at the same time.

the wonderful cryptotalk forum started in 2019, and even as at the time of writing these, there isn't any site as transparent and helpful as it

I don't know but rather I think it was begun in September 2019. this mission is truly new however it effectively help the quantity of new clients of this gathering .. what's more, its enjoyable to helping other people will assist me with procuring .

This is a really good question. I also wanted to know when did it all started. I am really thankful for your question, because now I got some idea about the origin of cryptotalk from the senior members.

I am not sure about the exact date when cryptotalk was started but i think cryptotalk started paying to the users for usefull post in october 2020. This is i think one of the best forum to earn online. 

I am a newbie t as such. I have no idea when the conversation about cryptocurrency started. I was familiar with the conversation about cryptocurrency from my interlocutor. Indeed, my dear, this is the best structure on the planet without a doubt, except that I am sure I don’t know since I’m new here and I can’t even get the first installment anytime soon, I will tell you that this is the best collection without a doubt, they pay us.

Yes, we can earn one thousand satoshi and 10 talk tokens for publishing every good informative standard posts from this forum. This is a good income for us and it is very easy for us to work in this forum. I am grateful to all the members and administrators of this forum because I can earn money from this forum by gaining information and experience from the posts of each member of this forum.

• +5 1

I don't know when cryptotalk was launched.  I'm just focusing on work and trying to learn something new.  I just think cryptotalk has been around for many years.  Because it is helping me financially and providing new information.

Hello friend.. I think it started about a year and a half ago in 2019, but I heard about this site recently and I wish I knew the site a year ago because it's a really great site where you can learn all about cryptocurrencies. 

Actually I can't give the exactly date this forum was created, but to be sincerely speaking I know much about this forum since 2016-2017, since when we are committing 30 post daily and receive 100 thousand Satoshi as a reward.,

Hello the fact that the value of one post is equivalent to working on advertising sites and bitcoin faucet sites for a week because it pays you a little satoshiyat after hard work, and here we take 20,000 Satoshi every day.

Not sure about when this started but i am sure this is a very good forum for earning money. If we work properly and spend time on this forum we can earn upto 3 dollars a day which is worth it. Actually this forum is good to socialize and very legit. Cheers to the admins of this platform for creating a good opportunity for most of the members out there.

I believe cryptotalk started 2019 but the actually month is what am capable to know I had more because some said October and some said September and the site will not be lunch on that year and started exactly because I was thinking that cryptotalk started since 1st of September 2019.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Cryptotalk start in August 2019 because most old topics are in August 2019.The admins for creating a service which helps people earn money through commenting on posts online.

My friend I don't know exactly when but I think that started at 2019 after July because I don't find any post before these date  .but really we are lucky to start work with crypto talk is very good platform 

Hi my dear. I have no idea when this amazing platform started I am using it from last two weeks.

30 useful post you can get 30,000 satoshi per day you have to post everyday to earn..  I want to know about this to. If anyone knows this, please tell.

Frankly speaking I don't know the actual time cryptotalk started but I happened to be a registered member of the that people learn and also earn money as a matter of fact one need to be grateful, thanks.

3 hours ago, Hakymworld said:

This is year 2021. Whenever it was that they started, I believe they really tried, for more than 3 years they have been changing narratives. All thanks to them, a lot of people are free. And a lot of people have made money. 

All right friend, and that's great! But what 3 years are you talking about, because this forum has been around for more than a year, and I think it has a very big future. What plans do you have for him, and how do you think he will be able to achieve great success in the future! The project is really worthwhile, and can give us a lot of cool results!

• +1 1

As i know,  cryptotalk starts approximately 3 months ago. So they have been with us for 3 months now. Congratulations cryptotalk.

I think cryptotalk have been started almost last year in September ago because my friends are here last year before me and that this forum is getting more popular in the world, and we hope this forum will continue for long time.

Dear mate I am new in this forum and I do not know the exact date when does crypto talk starts but I think that it was started 1 year ago and no this form becomes very popular in all over the world and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge and to earn money.

I don't know exact date but I think this platform is almost working since 2018. This forum is great we learn so much about crypto here and also make BTC. This forum provide great opportunity for those who interested in crypto.