When did cryptotalk started? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

On 1/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

@Adiegumabao I do not know when the campaign started, but what I know is that the forum here gives you 1000 satoshi for each useful post and the maximum number of posts is 20 posts. For that we have to present the useful in order for everyone to benefit

my dear friend that's means that the  estimate is that crypto talk was created maybe 4-5 months? So we can say it is still new. In regards to the funds, perhaps they have some strategy that they used to pay that's all my heart. 

Don't k know when cryptotalk started this campaign but according to my opinion one thousands satoshies are sufficient. We are not just getting satoshies we are gaining knowledge about cryptocruncey too. 

Hy mate I am also new in this site so I not have much knowledge about your this question but I also thankful to this site. Sorry mate.

I actually don't know when cryptotalk start but i just start using crypto this year and the way I see things in this forum I think the forum is so good and useful to every member here in the forum

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.e have to know When did cryptotalk started? I don't know when was started cryptotalk.Because i am so beginner, Few days age,i have joined this forum.

I'm not sure but I know it started in 2015. It's a very good site. I end with each post. This is a very good platform for earning bitcoin. Thanks.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I really don't know the exact date that when this forum made but according to me now a days its a best platform for earning money with learning and we easily get knowledge from here about online currencies and investment

I don't know when the forum was found. I joined here a week ago and committed myself to honest works which has not only increased my knowledge but also helped me to avoid mistakes and save myself from hackers and scammers.

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 7:18 AM, Tolani said:

I can not exactly recall the exact time and date of when cryptotalk was launched, but i can definitely remember that it was launched back in 2009 by a man named Nakamu Satoshi (hope i am right).

You're actually right mate but the question is when cryptotalk was initiated and to my very best knowledge; it was 2019 for it inceptive even though cryptocurrencies was the one launched around 2009 by the name you provided.

You're absolutely correct.

Time inexperienced here loving don' know if crypto talk started all-loving know would be the 30posts an afternoon that you can overdue ..as well as expect substitute world health organization is familiar with every time the present internet site was once started out.

• +4 1

I started some time ago by posting here, and the profits are already very good here and I believe that the site aims to bring investors and traders to the yobit site and enhance confidence and work with this site.

Yes, my friend, this forum provided us with an opportunity to acquire through it and learn about the world of coding. I am grateful to the people who contribute to the development and progress of the forum. I think this forum was created about three months ago.

I don't know about your question .But according to seniors replies I guess 3 months old cryptotalk is. According to their point of view forum is much informative and valuable .

i loved this great site.they are giving us such a good amount of profit.Do you know the amount of traffic the level of users here are driving to this site daily and the amount of data as well. Well just saying though.

if cryptotalk forum all post are paid without any restrictions,but now there us some session that you can get paid if you post on it this the difference between.I only signed up here two weeks ago.all I know is this forum gives a great opportunity to learn and earn by exploring this forum and spending time making comment and post.i am really thankful I found this site.

I wondering I don't pretty sure whats the precise day because I joined crypto talk within the month of October 2019, so my estimate is that crypto talk became created perhaps four-5 months?So we will say it's miles still new.In regards to the finances, perhaps they have got a few strategy that they used to pay us, perhaps with the usage of yobit as they're partnering in that appropriate.

I do not know exactly when it started, but I tried it about a year ago and made profits from it. I also gained many experiences and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and ways to deal with them and invest through them.

about the paying thing started two years ago and the website was just paying sat and after six months they started the paying system they began to pay with talk tokens and after six months talk tokens were available to buy or sell in stock 

Hello my friend . I'm new to this forum. I think the site was opened in September or October. I know this site is one of the most well-known and good sites. I know they have agreements with the Yobit site. The increase in the number of users gives me confidence. My friends make money from the site. I learn from the worst forum and improve my english insanity.

I don't know when it started, but i started it on 22 jan 2021. I am very new to this platform. My friend had recommended about this cryptotalk. He is making some real money which motivated me. I hope i can achieve great success in cryptotalk.

My friend, I'm a beginner. I don’t have a clear idea in this topic. But i heard that crypto talk started operating on 25 September,2019. And I'm started working here few days ago. I heard this from my friend. But i like crypto talk very much. Thank you.

Edited by TanvyDipu13

Regarding digital currencies, it started about 10 years ago. As for this platform, it has been about two years since its inception, but for information since the inception of digital currencies and until now, there are more than 1000 digital currencies.