When did cryptotalk started? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

After reading many comments of your post, i think Cryptotalk is starting in 2019. I don't know the exact the date and time because i join this forum before few week's ago. This is the only platform who give the both information and earning on same time.  

I started with coded talk a few weeks ago and finished with 100 posts and started serious work to earn money and invest it to make your balance bigger

I started with coded talk a few weeks ago and finished with 100 posts and started serious work to earn money and invest it to make your balance bigger

I am not sure what is the exact date and month did the crypto talk forum  started because  i am new user. We all tbankful to admins to provide such good platform  to learn and earn money. 

I started 2 weeks ago.now i,m experienced about cryptotalk .its an amazing site for all those who are looking for jobs .but you can also increase your knowledge on this platform.its provide us knowledge and earning at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks my friend for that kind of important information. As far as I know that's platform starts working laster year in September 2019. And this forum has provided an opportunity to both learn and earn together and get the skills of trading. Tahts why cryptotalk is one of the best site I ever used.

The forum administrators are rich, they earn thousands of dollars in an exchange with yobit. I am also very grateful to this platform and I hope to be here

• +2 1

Hello dear, since I think that the discussion about currencies began about three months ago, as the wonderful forum is going up in a wonderful way and is very distinct from the rest of the forums. Thank you, dear.

I also suggested that it as been long that cryptotalk started but with your comments i that crypto is a long time site that is teaching member about crypto currency, am new and will be following all of your post to make sure i learn more here

I don’t know exactly when the campaign started, but what I do know is that it is a good forum and the only one we can trust and earn through our work here. I’m really grateful to all the members and managers here.

i think in September 2019 start in crypto. after that this time little people work this site and earn money after that increasing people and joint this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

Cryptotalk started September 2019 and so far a lot if members have joined and a lot has left, the forum even celebrated it's birthday on September 25, 2020. The forum has existed for more than a year now.

I join this forum in August 2020 but this forum comes in November 2019 and achieve great success by attracting a lot of people by giving 1000 satoshi of each posts and give a lot of knowledge, information. 

I never see such a great forum for earning so I like it very much. 

Ok actually didn't know the exact date but I searched for this site i.e. I explore its domain and there I came to know this is 2 years and a few months old domain. This is the age of the domain. So If i guess right this started in last of 2018

Ok actually didn't know the exact date but I searched for this site i.e. I explore its domain and there I came to know this is 2 years and a few months old domain. This is the age of the domain. So If i guess right this started in last of 2018

Cryptotalk started in September 2019. It has grown so much ever since. A lot if people have learned and got valuable content out if it. A lot if people have understood cryptocurrencies because of this forum.

When crypto talk is started than its currency is very less and at that time no many peoples have awareness about it but as it grow it makes peoples to know about it and at this its a good and profitable work .

@Adiegumabao Mate, cryptotalk forum launched last year in September 2019,  correct me if I'm wrong, and they started the campaign of giving 1000 satoshi. I also joined this forum in 2019 but left due to my personal issues and now i joined again it just two weeks ago. You should not be worried about balence because the adminstration have a lot of money for useful posts but not for useless posts. I'm very thankful to admins for giving us such a great opportunity of working and earning legally. You can earn more than 5 dollar per day easily.

Edited by Sofia noor

Dear friend it started a some time ago and it make progress very quickly and in a couple of months many of people joined this forum and it is because this js a very good platform for people of every age to earn money and learn knowledge and experience.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

Yes definitely its a great forum for us because here we get btc means digital currency you know it's a world of digital currency so by earning this you can make trade from this and do your future bright. So i am also thankful to this forum where i earn acceptable amount of btc.

• +2 1

I really don't know when they create this forum, but i know this forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto world and making some satoshi at the same time. I' ve been here only couple months but i can see the benefits. I don't know is there any other platforms like cryptotalk but i beileve they don't pay more than this forum. Probably the other forums don't have that much active members.

• +5 1

- When i am joined I am very grateful to the forum for having gained a lot of crypto knowledge and satoshi... I hope for the betterment of this forum....Thanks

• +3 1

Hi there. I have no idea when did it start but I discovered it recently by the Yobit's free dollars campaign involving posting in cryptotalk . Since then I regularly log in and check around, write my posts and follow and react on some of my fellow cryptotalk community friends posts. This makes me feel nice since I develop my awareness in crypto field and I try to share my experiences and help the beginners. Have a nice evening and thanks for reading. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi friends, I am beginner in the Cryptotalk as three weeks ago. But I think the Cryptotalk was started in September 2019, according to the pin post of the moderators in the sections. And you are absolutely right about this forum as it is really a great Forum where you can earn and learn easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think the forum started around the time when the pay per post campaign launched, maybe it launched on the first week of September.I have been working here just because they pay otherwise I am not interested in all these and why to waste time in bitcointalk or other websites if you are getting paid here.

According to the oldest posts I think that this platform started in September 2019. This is the best ever platform I have joined so for. This forum had been paying from a very long time and that's very great. I hope it works for many upcoming years.

• +5 1