How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

My dear friend you can archive it by creating good post or comment legit and useful things on a post by doing this it will attract more people and also gain a lot of reputation in it

Hello my friend, I would like to say first that you should not despair and be patient. Working on this wonderful opportunity presented to you by the CryptoTalk forum is definitely useful thing. Regarding the topic of reputation points I suggest you try formulating your topics better and intensify your research to come up with a better topic than its predecessor and certainly members They will appreciate your work with good reputation points, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

To achieve good reputation or positive reputation in this forum, you need to always create useful and meaningful posts that are informative that people will benefit by reading it.

You can get a good and positive reputation by publishing useful topics and giving distinct ideas. Also, your commitment to rules and laws helps to increase your positive reputation.

• +2 1

It's really straightforward. Make sure your posts are important, insightful, and helpful so that others can benefit and learn from them. Your credibility will not be a problem as long as you keep working.

Hey, you get a reputation here when you create interesting, useful, and scalable topics, so make sure to improve your performance so that you get a good reputation.

Achieving a good reputations depends on how much useful your posts are if you are sharing good information that benefits the other members they will appreciate that for you and give you good reputation 

You can achieve a good reputation by posting useful comments to all members or to do good publications it is the best way to achieve a good reputation or to join groups to support you in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't become greedy for the good reputation because when you will make useful, informative and knowledgeable posts then your reputation will increase automatically so just make the quality posts if you want to get good reputation.

The best thing to do to receive a good reputation is to give it first, to what we are focused on helping and adding value we can know that we will receive because we work for everything we are going to contribute in the forum, this really will gain you visibility in the forum and we can take advantage of everything that has to do with the valuations.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, my friend, I believe that the only way to get a good reputation in the forum is to make posts and comments with good content that will benefit other members in terms of gaining new knowledge about the crypto ecosystem.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to start gaining a good reputation, you must write useful posts. One person does not place a good reputation except for the posts from which he gained new information, and there are many of these posts.

• +1 1

Dear friend, in order to gain a good reputation, you must follow the rules set by the coding world, and your topics must be beneficial and positive in order to obtain more evaluations by other members, and be aware that you do not violate the rules of the forum. Good luck to you.

• +4 1

You must publish useful and unique information. I advise you to abide by the rules of the forum. You must publish it according to the laws and you will undoubtedly gain a positive reputation

• +2 1

I recommend publishing useful content and searching for new ideas serving members here. You should share all the information you have on this platform. With this you get positive reviews that support your career here. I also advise you to be patient and strive to learn everything about the basics and updates of the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum. In order to get a positive reputation, you must search and read the posts of other members in order to be able to create interesting topics. Good luck.

Well my friend, to achieve a good reputation, you have to write useful articles and publications that contain important information for many members, and to do that you have to follow the posts of experienced members, and it is okay to search for information in the field of cryptocurrencies on websites, good luck.

welcome my friend

In this forum

First of all dear you have to be patient, a good reputation does not come easy

You have to research and learn about coins in order for your posts to be good and gain a good reputation

Edited by Mjdy1996

Welcome friend, simply following the rules of this group will help you have a good reputation when creating your themes as long as they are attractive, useful and helpful for the entire community, for this good research is required and thus you will be successful.

First, you should not go out of context and share important and useful content to all members and you must adhere to the terms and conditions which set by the forum to protect us and I think you have to work hard and develop your skills in writing articles 

in order to get more positive reputations in this cryptotalk forum you must post first useful and more informative informations and meaningful topics about cryptocurrencies to make help out other members here such as newbies and share own opinions meaningful ideas about cryptocurrencies.

Since your popularity is linked to the reactions you get, you should focus on your posts and strive to build helpful posts for all users so that they send you positive feedback and automatically increase your reputation.

There is only one way to achieve good reputation as far as cryptotalk is concerned, though you can get good reputation on your comments seldomly, bit the most easiest way to get a positive reputation is when you created a topic, because almost all members would read it and then rate the work.

Before now it was not so difficult to get reputation but now you ave to put in a lot of effort and make sure that you post good content. That is the only way that you will be successful in this forum. To get good reputation you need to be exceptional.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, why are you in a hurry? Be patient and surely you will get the fame you deserve. My friend you should write useful posts. I read more books about encrypted currencies so that you can provide a good and useful content to all members of the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.