Fail and fail again. - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Fail and fail again.

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

Unfortunately many ICO's come out to be scams, but not everything is black because there are also some valid projects that are coming out and are able to achieve some decent success in the first days until they become more popular and demonstrate to be more reliable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I have some experience in Binance launchpad it's for IEO and the majority of project succeed the last one is TROY i have bought some with 33k satoshi with BNB coin and sell it with 50k satoshi and if you login to Binance now you can see the price is about 50k that's mean the project succeed

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Man said:

If IEO is carried out in binance I think the chances of success are higher than other exchanges. So from that, if you want to invest in IEO. It is recommended to invest in IEO binance.

Yes the Binance IEO is the best one you should try it 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, scorpiali said:
On 1/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, Man said:

If IEO is carried out in binance I think the chances of success are higher than other exchanges. So from that, if you want to invest in IEO. It is recommended to invest in IEO binance.

Yes the Binance IEO is the best one you should try it 

I always want to try to contribute to IEO in binance. But at the moment the requirements for participation can be very difficult, at least we must have 50 BNB first. A very large number in my opinion.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Man said:

I always want to try to contribute to IEO in binance. But at the moment the requirements for participation can be very difficult, at least we must have 50 BNB first. A very large number in my opinion.

Yes in Binance you need to verify your account and have BNB with a big amount because of security of new project if binance accept any members with a low amount After listing the coin all want to sell and the price fall down so fast that why all project succeed in Binance

• +2 1
  • +5 1

37 minutes ago, scorpiali said:
2 hours ago, Man said:

Yes in Binance you need to verify your account and have BNB with a big amount because of security of new project if binance accept any members with a low amount After listing the coin all want to sell and the price fall down so fast that why all project succeed in Binance

I have verified my account. Although I cannot directly participate in IEO in binance, but I can still join the consorium or join my community with a minimum of 10 BNB in order to enter the consorium.

• -1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, Man said:

I have verified my account. Although I cannot directly participate in IEO in binance, but I can still join the consorium or join my community with a minimum of 10 BNB in order to enter the consorium.

Now there no IEO on Binance the last one was troy and if you want to join one of them you need to have a minimum of 50 BNB the price now is about 13$ 50 bnb give you one ticket and if you have more bnb you get more tickets and the maximum us 5 tickets by person, and after you can claim your ieo and purchase the number you want

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Now most of icos are fail. Peoples are now doesn't invest in New ico . Many ico are scam and face loss . Do lots of ico are failling nowadays . Most of big exchanges are suppot to new ico and take part in also.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, scorpiali said:
18 hours ago, Man said:

Now there no IEO on Binance the last one was troy and if you want to join one of them you need to have a minimum of 50 BNB the price now is about 13$ 50 bnb give you one ticket and if you have more bnb you get more tickets and the maximum us 5 tickets by person, and after you can claim your ieo and purchase the number you want

Those are the conditions that must be fulfilled to participate in IEO Binance. Indeed, 50 BNB is a huge number for everyone, but sometimes there are always big investors in every IEO Binance. Let's wait for the next IEO from Binance.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Man said:

Those are the conditions that must be fulfilled to participate in IEO Binance. Indeed, 50 BNB is a huge number for everyone, but sometimes there are always big investors in every IEO Binance. Let's wait for the next IEO from Binance.

Yes it's a huge amount bit it's good for the IEO to succeed and don't fall because all investors invest with a big amount, and all condition can change for every IEO as you said just wait for the next one

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:
22 hours ago, Man said:

Yes it's a huge amount bit it's good for the IEO to succeed and don't fall because all investors invest with a big amount, and all condition can change for every IEO as you said just wait for the next one

What is certain is that IEO Binance always provides multiple ROI, that's why people always wait for IEO by Binance. Including me, I want to also be involved in IEO Binance.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Man said:

What is certain is that IEO Binance always provides multiple ROI, that's why people always wait for IEO by Binance. Including me, I want to also be involved in IEO Binance.

I think the best IEO is the Binance launchpad all traders wait for new ieo on binance because it's the mist profitable in all exchange except some famous exchange

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:
12 hours ago, Man said:

I think the best IEO is the Binance launchpad all traders wait for new ieo on binance because it's the mist profitable in all exchange except some famous exchange

The reality is true, we have to admit. When compared to IEO, another large exchange was carried out. Always Binance who has high enthusiasm for IEO. Though the conditions are fairly difficult, but because there are many big traders there. Therefore it is always successful when Binance does IEO.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Man said:

The reality is true, we have to admit. When compared to IEO, another large exchange was carried out. Always Binance who has high enthusiasm for IEO. Though the conditions are fairly difficult, but because there are many big traders there. Therefore it is always successful when Binance does IEO.

Yes because Binance don't accept low investor just for a high amount to invest that's why all ICO don't Fall like this way 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 5:51 PM, Bad Girl said:

Many actually affect this, one of them is the crypto market. And that goes back to the project, if the project has a good business idea, it will definitely be strong. Coupled with a large promotion. But that's crypto, there's no guarantee it's always successful.

If your research on the project was good and the exchange has some credibility, I think what's left is to be patient with your investment. The flagship cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is still on its way to make a come back so every coin/token have been struggling to stay afloat. As soon as another bull run is in place, I think hibernation would be over for most coins.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, scorpiali said:
On 1/6/2020 at 4:14 AM, Man said:

Yes because Binance don't accept low investor just for a high amount to invest that's why all ICO don't Fall like this way 

Binance is not not accepting low investors. But with these difficult conditions, describing Binance is a big exchange and has a good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

failure, even IEO also fails, there are many scams happening, wasting user time and making people lose confidence. I am very careful with IEO.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, Man said:

Binance is not not accepting low investors. But with these difficult conditions, describing Binance is a big exchange and has a good reputation.

Yes sure for the reputation of Binance exchange we are in the same Logic no one can said no it's the only exchange that i Trust and some other exchange like Bittrex your money is safe there and any investmen 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:
9 hours ago, Man said:

Yes sure for the reputation of Binance exchange we are in the same Logic no one can said no it's the only exchange that i Trust and some other exchange like Bittrex your money is safe there and any investmen 

I also think so. That the Binance Exchange and other large exchanges have a strong community because of their good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Man said:

I also think so. That the Binance Exchange and other large exchanges have a strong community because of their good reputation.

Yes if we can share our experience in this forum to help each other it will be great, that's why we love forum like that to discuss about everything because we help us to make a decision to invest or not in anything

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, this is the current result. A lot of any ICO are scammer and if not they  are now failing at the moment they enter the platform. For this I advise that the currencies should wait until the time they enter the platforms in order to invest in them.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users

No one to blame,that's how the market goes and how we play the market,that's why learning the rhytm of the market is needed.

If we notice,after launched of IEO on an exchange price increase so quick but it drops so fast and sometimes it takes to long to recover its price again,it is because many knows already how it will goes,so they take the chance to earn on that certain coin,they buy right away and sell at their price very quick and wait until it drops until its bottom before buying again.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, scorpiali said:
On 1/8/2020 at 5:16 AM, Man said:

Yes if we can share our experience in this forum to help each other it will be great, that's why we love forum like that to discuss about everything because we help us to make a decision to invest or not in anything

I am very proud too, If there is someone who benefits from our discussion. So that they are always careful when going to do this in crypto.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1