Fail and fail again. - Page 6 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Fail and fail again.

On 31.01.2020 at 10:11, wijont said:

may be very strict and people will be confused which one to choose. So it should have a very interesting program and an amazing marketing strategy. Maybe this is my opinion. 

I recommend to join  IEO  in good exchanges like binance , houbi  . Don't think to invest in poor volume exchange like the new exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

A lot of IEO failed because most of them were not interesting for long-term investment... Only small amount of projects can give good ideas and decisions.

• +5 2

Ofcourse u will be fail and fail if don’t done good Research before u invest a singel Penny on ico or ieo... Always try to Research about project and projects members.. If u see all is strong then u can invest but not all of your money on one project try to invest 2-3 more project thats can give you more profit.. Thanks                    

• +5 1

On 01.01.2020 at 09:55, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

That's true. I have my own bad experience with Bither token. At first they had an ICO, they launched a large advirtising campaign to promote it, but it looked like it didn't gave the expected result. Then they went on IEO at LaToken Exchange, the early investors hoped they will collect the necessary sum of money to finish the product and launch the main net... but but it turned out to be he opposite. They failed to collect money at Latoken and had the project frozen. This example just demonstrates how risky are the investments in ICO/IEO in recent times. Way more chances to have your money lost rather than get a single penny of income out of it.

• +5 2

IEO is held on the exchange and the exchange, of course, conducts its own analysis in order to launch only good IEOs and strengthen its reputation. But still, the exchange cannot foresee all the nuances.

• +5 1

IEOs have an advantage over ICOS since one of the main challenges for icos is to find a place to list their token, while IEOs are born listed on a clear exchange, they are still high risk since being listed does not guarantee the price at which they can be sold, that if there are some that turn out very well and the profits can be more than good

• +5 1

12 hours ago, TengoDinero said:

IEOs have an advantage over ICOS since one of the main challenges for icos is to find a place to list their token, while IEOs are born listed on a clear exchange, they are still high risk since being listed does not guarantee the price at which they can be sold, that if there are some that turn out very well and the profits can be more than good

You always have to analyze projects very well, the profitability they will give will always depend on usability and the long-term project must have logic and good scope.

• +5 1

I have participated in several ICOs and when they do not distribute those tokens they end up burning them at a very low price I myself sold an ico at a ridiculous price that day its price fell very low but I was saving it when it came out if I would have to sell it that same day when the trade is launched, I would already be earning a lot and not sell it for pennies sometimes you have to live for the moment make a decision

• +5 1

IEOs are certainly safer than ICOs, since many of the ICOs end up in scam, whereas in IEOs the reputation of the exchanges is at stake, this offers the security that IEOs are not an open scam and that developers don't walk away once they have the funds in their accounts, therefore investors, developers and exchanges win.

• +5 1

indeed life is so hard between winning or losing.
but who won? he is the one who can manage finances so he knows which money to give up and what ratio to win in the ICO.

• +5 1

Personally, I will probably no longer participate in any ICO. Most gamble with the hope of users who have little money to spend and dream of a better life. For IEO, the requirements that have to be met are often very high. I believe it is a blessing for me not to be able to meet these. So many people have lost a lot of money as a result. I prefer to work for my money.

• +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

Hello friend, they recently paid me 2 I think that the only bad thing is that one has to take advantage of them is in the presales of the rest, everything flows, greetings

• +5 1

I suppose that here everyone's opinions are going to be rather crazy, on the other hand it is complicated to answer your question, but in my particular opinion this is due to the lack of promotion to the users.

• +5 1

a page that will not fail you is yobit the truth is very reliable the truth with great opportunities which has a great platform which allows you to buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrencies one of the ways in which we obtain coins is mining from the same page

• +5 1

22 hours ago, gvignola34 said:

there are few good project where i want take a part - RAMP DEFI, eXRD, AKASH, ALPHA

I also want to participate at RAMP DEFI, AKASH and ALPHA projects. Hope to be lucky and that these projects will be good.

• +5 2

On 1/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

In my opinion they are born to fail only to raise incentives to the fomo and then they themselves sell their coins and in an easy way fill up with bitcoin and dollars, few are the projects that are really launched to last because they want it to last since their project if it solves a market necessity.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Of cours Because ICO and IEO basically, both are the same, only IEO as a consignment item at the exchanger, of course due to lack of investor interest, so it withers before it develops.

• +5 1

The fault lies with the people in charge of the projects, and the excess of IEOs that exist, a good project with solid foundations must be created, and put it to real use, that is why most cryptocurrencies, ICOs and IEOs are considered garage.

• +5 1

Success largely depends on the program and action plan of the Directors of these projects. Society should be interested in this project, then it will fly like a rocket and nothing will stop it, as it will be a hype. A lot more depends on the invited guests and well-known traders.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Unfortunately many ICO's come out to be scams, but not everything is black because there are also some valid projects that are coming out and are able to achieve some decent success in the first days until they become more popular and demonstrate to be more reliable.

Well summarizing between the IEO and the ICO, it is possible to infer some advantages of the new business model. Among them, it could be pointed out that when executed by the exchange houses, the IEOs serve as a security mechanism against possible scams with crypto-currencies, this is one of the main problems that tarnish the reputation of the ICOs and has led to their being banned in many countries.  
Some offers can help to counteract the lack of credibility of many new projects and in this way to be able to evaluate the quality of the ICOs on the other hand the exchange houses are in charge of investigating and choosing the launches, however the IEOs are a model that is still in the testing phase, since it is just beginning to be used as a business strategy. 

• +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Most IEOs just pump up in front of them then dump them, get down again and the lucky ones are those who join in at the start and then the project crashes without an update.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You always have to be correct and maintain a good structure of action and strategic plan to carry out each and every one of the processes that we want in our lives. In this way, we will proceed to have a very good administrative management of the situation and allocate better investments in the future after having carried out an exhaustive analysis plan to verify the margin of errors and losses.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

An IEO does not always fail, it usually always works because it is more reliable, it may happen due to a lack of buyers and may cause it not to have a good result in its launch

• +5 1