Fail and fail again. - Page 4 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Fail and fail again.

A lot of the ICOs launched on the market these days are scam and you shouldn't trust any of them. It's very risky to invest in ICOs these days and better look for other alternatives in the market 

• +5 1

17 hours ago, scorpiali said:
On 2/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, Man said:

That is not only the case with the exchanges we discussed, but now some say that hotbit exchanges are also a scam. And there is someone who makes withdrawals in the exchange and in fact there is no problem at all.

Yes I see some post about Hotbit too but really I can't tell you if it's a scam or not , I have an account on it but never use it. But in general when the exchange is scam you will see some news on Cointelegraph  or other news website because it's a big exchange and the major of traders use it

I also have an account on the exchange. But I don't think exchanges as big as hotbits will be a scam unless they are cheated by hackers (for example). And also we see so far there is no news related to hotbit scam exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Man said:

I also have an account on the exchange. But I don't think exchanges as big as hotbits will be a scam unless they are cheated by hackers (for example). And also we see so far there is no news related to hotbit scam exchanges.

Yes true there no news about that but we need just to be carful, for i have account but never trade or deposit in it, I don't know for you but in the moment you can deposit and withdraw the exchange is good

• +5 1

On 2/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, scorpiali said:
On 2/9/2020 at 4:28 AM, Man said:

Yes true there no news about that but we need just to be carful, for i have account but never trade or deposit in it, I don't know for you but in the moment you can deposit and withdraw the exchange is good

It looks like it works fine, if it doesn't work. then there will be a topic that says hotbit exchange is problematic. Because I didn't do a deposit either, so I really don't know about that.

• +5 1

Wow , it is frist time to hear about make money by make feed back i really like it , and i think it will be a great project in the future , but i think you need to give us some link to find it easily, and now I'm still seeing scam scam up and down, how did they scam here

• +5 1

Nowadays more and more IEOS projects are coming out but it happens that can become a scam, and there are also the factors that there are people who are bounty hunters, people who buy cheaper too. There really are many factors that come into play.

• +5 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:00 PM, Crypto555 said:

Of course the result is the same because scammers are smart and now they moved from ICOs to IEOs because they know that's where people are investing their money now. 

This scammers know even move and they know when it's the right time to move from one place to another. When something is not working they move tk something new 

• +5 1

it will get worse and the individual will be confused about which one to choose. ICO is a complete scam. Now most ICOs fail. You are definitely wasting money if you invest in IEO. they continue to look for solutions for so many people everywhere.

• +5 1

I assume there are such a lot of coins and tokens in cryptocurrency. So it will be very strict and people might be confused which one to select. So it sincerely have to have a very interesting application and an first-rate marketing approach.

• +5 1

These are projects that are beginning, expect us to have more time in the market and you will see its fruits

• -2 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think the plan is not enough and those some biggest investors are just want to make money instant they will sometimes buy the coins at 100satoshi then if will hit 110-150 sat they will sell it.so i think this is one reason why almost all new ICO/IEO FAILED

On 1/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

Just like the ICO's, IEO's are much alike since they all depend on the sales so they can work for the development of the coin. So just stay away from ICO and IEO because most of them have low success story. Just choose from the reputable coins in the market to be sure.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

i suggest you don't give up. you try again and again. never be a greedy. one day you will be success inshaallah.

I think the plan is not enough and some of the biggest investors just want to make instant money and that is why they will open a new account for their earnings. 

Investing in a fail project is natural and at first your the one who made that decision so theres no one to blame but yourself, So next time you invest be wise this time.

6 hours ago, Siam Khan said:

There are some people who copy the text and paste it in the comment box for which they have banded their account.

making copy paste post in this forum is totally forbidden and if anyone do this than his account will be banned directly.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

Like for ICO same is like for IEO you must to find reason because you buy that coin/token.

What is main purpose of that coin or token, ICO or IEO what can make you to buy that coin or token.

I will use for example Yobit IEO, all Yobit IEO are based on investbox you can compare that like staking coin but of course with a larger daily interest and I must to noticed that it's different from POS because of supply .

Compare is that you buy staking coin to stake and get interest and you buy Yobit IEO to invest in investbox to get interest. One more thing I must to noticed that some of Yobit IEO have total supply some not.

Point is that you must to find reason because you buy some IEO or ICO too, what is main purpose of that coin or token and do you think that is promising coin/token.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Even IEO now is failed and we can't blame market conditions i think this is because of some people buying IEO coins cheaper and some bounty hunter or ieo coins are useless. 

When Binance first launched the concept of IEO in February 2019 with their first ever IEO, Bittorrent, many people assumed that it would fail. We couldn’t blame them though, as ICOs have performed pretty badly from 2018. However, when Bittorent tokens went into trading at Binance, it went to an ATH of around 13x.

Presently the majority of icos are fall flat. People groups are presently doesn't put resources into New ico . Numerous ico are trick and face misfortune . Do heaps of ico are failling these days . The vast majority of large trades are suppot to new ico and participates....

On 1/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I'ts like start-ups. Out of 10 start-ups in 5 years only 5 remained. The same counts for crypto companies. Maybe even more. I think that out of 10 projects I joined via an airdrop only 1 or 2 remained after 2 years.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

In truth, ICO mania has already been at this time there, just not within a beneficial “harmless” technique. After we claim “madness”, most of us indicate you will discover persons hoodwinked, dollars shed, in addition to bubbles rush. I am simply just beyond 1 / 2 2018 and the few months were being plenty of intended for 1000 connected with ICOs to help crash in addition to cease to exist, having many compiled dollars certainly.

Failing is natural in crypto its just how are you going to react into it its either give up and dont back again in crypto or learn from that mistake and never let it happen again.

16 hours ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

If the IO is an ICO. Stronger than I should criticize the market or mention enough ads to get users to start a project? I think a lot has been said.

Any ICO is based on Ads to promote his project and bring more investor to buy the new ico 

• +5 1