Fail and fail again. - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Fail and fail again.

18 hours ago, Man said:

for IEO which is done in small exchanges like LATOKEN. It is certain that you waste money if you invest in IEO done in that exchange. Not only IEO, if your token is included in the exchange then it cannot be expected anymore.

In the beginning i was in love with this exchange but now I know the real bad side of it and I decide to leave it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

You should search in the coin or token project and search about total supply and find if the price is normal or it very high then buy from ieo or ico . 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

may be very strict and people will be confused which one to choose. So it should have a very interesting program and an amazing marketing strategy. Maybe this is my opinion. 

• +5 2

23 hours ago, scorpiali said:
On 1/30/2020 at 2:03 PM, Man said:

for IEO which is done in small exchanges like LATOKEN. It is certain that you waste money if you invest in IEO done in that exchange. Not only IEO, if your token is included in the exchange then it cannot be expected anymore.

In the beginning i was in love with this exchange but now I know the real bad side of it and I decide to leave it

Oh god, are you really in love with that exchange? remarkable.
I know the exchange is bad since some of the tokens that I have there have no value after listing there.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Man said:

I know the exchange is bad since some of the tokens that I have there have no value after listing there.

Not now but in the beginning yes because i have made a lot of profit there , but now as you said my wallet is full of coins without any value

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:56 AM, scorpiali said:
On 2/1/2020 at 8:26 AM, Man said:

Not now but in the beginning yes because i have made a lot of profit there , but now as you said my wallet is full of coins without any value

Very lucky you, because it can benefit in trading or investing in these exchanges. But the good thing is, now you understand why the exchange is indeed bad.

• +3 1

Failure is not a person but an event so if you fail, dont give up instead of use it as a motivation to achieve more in crypto, giving up is not good if you already started. be wise aim high.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Man said:

Very lucky you, because it can benefit in trading or investing in these exchanges. But the good thing is, now you understand why the exchange is indeed bad.

Yes now I know it's not good , that's why experience is good to avoid problems like that

Basically IEO not always guarantee that project will reach a softcap expect it listed on some big platform like Kucoin Spotlight, Binance Launpad or Bittrex IEO, Some project that listed on this platform will be guaranteed to reach their softcap so i think if the project didn't reach softcap even already using IEO on some exchange i think it's lack of promotion.

Infact most people who have made it big are those who have failled so many times, they keep on looking for a solution for so many people in any place or any sector so they keep on trying until one day they get it, they make some good big breakthrough and thats it, they gain a lot of cash and influence from it, failing is not a sign you are not capable, but every time you fail is a step closer to your solution.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, scorpiali said:
On 2/2/2020 at 3:45 PM, Man said:

Yes now I know it's not good , that's why experience is good to avoid problems like that

So from your previous experience, have you traded on another large exchange. or stay on a low exchange like LATOKEN.

The market is not the cause why many IEO were failing, I think because of the scam project.. many scam project in IEOs so investors prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies that already listed in exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Man said:

So from your previous experience, have you traded on another large exchange. or stay on a low exchange like LATOKEN.

The last new exchange that i use is p2pb2b exchange there is a large volume there and many IEO , you should try it and give your opinion about it

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:
20 hours ago, Man said:

The last new exchange that i use is p2pb2b exchange there is a large volume there and many IEO , you should try it and give your opinion about it

I've heard of p2pb2b exchange before, but many say this exchange is a scam. But you think it's good, so I'm confused which one is right. I'm sure the exchange is good, because you say it here.

1 hour ago, Man said:

I've heard of p2pb2b exchange before, but many say this exchange is a scam. But you think it's good, so I'm confused which one is right. I'm sure the exchange is good, because you say it here.

I have work on this exchange from last year and i still, i have sell a lot of airdroped coins on it and withdraw my money without any problems right now . Me too i have seen a lots of post in this forum about this exchange and all talk it's a scam but in my experience with p2pb2b is good so I still in positive attitude

On 2/5/2020 at 2:54 PM, scorpiali said:
On 2/5/2020 at 1:47 PM, Man said:

I have work on this exchange from last year and i still, i have sell a lot of airdroped coins on it and withdraw my money without any problems right now . Me too i have seen a lots of post in this forum about this exchange and all talk it's a scam but in my experience with p2pb2b is good so I still in positive attitude

I really don't know why many people say things like that. But seeing from your experience using the exchange, you can be sure that the exchange is indeed not problematic. It's just the people concerned who have a little problem, so they say it's a scam.

12 hours ago, Man said:

I really don't know why many people say things like that. But seeing from your experience using the exchange, you can be sure that the exchange is indeed not problematic. It's just the people concerned who have a little problem, so they say it's a scam.

Because people talk without any experience they just heard about people saying that and say it , I prefer people with experience if someone don't have it he should don't talk about it

On 1/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The next ICO is IEO, supported by exchanges and have various program to get member and fresh fund. Unfortunately, the result is same like ICO about 60% of them fail when launch or after launch.  If IEO more stronger than ICO why they fail, should I blame market again or not enough promotion to introduce program into users?

They will keep failing as thousands of investors lost billions of dollars since 2017 with every scam ICO doing just the minimum in order to avoid courts and spenting the ICO funds for personal needs, like buying a Lambo or exotic vacations. Noone wants to invest in new projects anymore and only the ones that have really good backing and connections with big exchanges have a chance now. Probably 5-10 projects every year. Even those will probably end up with prices getting lower from ICO/IEO since noone is actually buying them in the exchanges. Even the Binance effect has faded and projects end up as the pump and dump Matic.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

ICO became very popular upon the peak of the bull run at that time but later on it became a house of scammers as most of the ICO's that were launched after the peak of the bull run are almost shit project like 90-95% of them. 

The appearance of IEO was in the bear season so I am very surprise that most of them were able to manage their target fund especially those IEO's that were launch in the big and popular exchange like the Binance. 

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:
22 hours ago, Man said:

Because people talk without any experience they just heard about people saying that and say it , I prefer people with experience if someone don't have it he should don't talk about it

I also think like that. Maybe these people have never used the exchange and only from one person who hates and follows these people.

4 hours ago, Man said:

I also think like that. Maybe these people have never used the exchange and only from one person who hates and follows these people.

The most times is like that they take the opinion of others and make it Her own opinion , they can't search by herself and make his own decisions

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:
12 hours ago, Man said:

The most times is like that they take the opinion of others and make it Her own opinion , they can't search by herself and make his own decisions

That is not only the case with the exchanges we discussed, but now some say that hotbit exchanges are also a scam. And there is someone who makes withdrawals in the exchange and in fact there is no problem at all.

6 hours ago, Man said:

That is not only the case with the exchanges we discussed, but now some say that hotbit exchanges are also a scam. And there is someone who makes withdrawals in the exchange and in fact there is no problem at all.

Yes I see some post about Hotbit too but really I can't tell you if it's a scam or not , I have an account on it but never use it. But in general when the exchange is scam you will see some news on Cointelegraph  or other news website because it's a big exchange and the major of traders use it

• +3 1

Probably a large number of coins and tokens in digital currency. So it will be severe and the individual will be confused about which one to choose