Year 2020 Expectations from Crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Year 2020 Expectations from Crypto

On 1/16/2020 at 5:16 AM, imdad123 said:

year of 2020 going to turn more strong even from 2018 when btc goes to the moon it is clear we can earn both way by bearish or bullish we do not worry and enjoy trade profit.

I am agree with you sir. Now start digital currency aged.

I'm hoping for the projects that already proved that they don't worth attention to disappear in order for new and better ones to get a chance they deserve. Sadly in 2017 we had lots of failed projects and scams that made investors look away from the ICO market. Hopefully interest will be back in 2020. I think that there is need for another exchange to become the next Binance as well and perhaps a few of the already existing ones or something completely new backed by big investors can become huge and create terms for projects to thrive.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, kuscoi11 said:

This 2020 is an important year for me, I hope that in 2020 this cryptocurrency will develop further, and my cryptocurrency will bring the income I want. hope so. Happy New Year.

I agree with you on this comment . I also liaison about crypto currency will raised after a few month. So I am so happy and still waiting.......

That is extraordinary for you, you earned a great deal and figured out how to have 1 btc. Well I didn't expect the ongoing happening that happens a bull run for crpyto. There will be a ton of occasions going to occur and we are not in the splitting yet. So I figure we can increase an enormous benefit. 

Relies upon you go for difficult work firat

by mid 2020 i expect the marketcap of crypto to be over 400 billion as we will be seeing more altcoins be pumping along with bitcoin halving.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:28 PM, Oxygen said:

Happy New Year to all Cryptotalk community. I just want to ask you people that what is your expectation from Year 2020, as it begins and I am very hopeful and confident that till the end of this year by the will of God, i will have almost minimum 1 bitcoin. As i am not a big earner so expectation is only for that which i can managed to get. 

Good Luck for Everyone in Cryptotalk. 

The value of a coin can go up or down quickly, with often no explanation as to why. This makes predicting prices much more difficult than traditional markets. I'm expecting to crypto that this forum will be the best in the cryptocurrency industry, expecting to look for projects or campaign that many crypto users benefits and for the Bitcoin itself I'm hoping for the incredibly high price this year that it won't go up and down quickly.

I expected in the year 2020 is the improvement of the value of Bitcoin and other crypto currency coin because as we know 2019 is a hard time for their value. In this year halving of Bitcoin also exist so I hope its supply and value will still increase.

According to me i think that crypto will be very successful this year because the performance of ethereum is very nice also we can't ignore bitcoin because of low rate it will also be in a good position very soon.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, Shahud said:

My expectations with crypti market is always high. And also it worked. For 2020 expecting bitcoin.

Let's expect for a bull run to happen because there will be another halving coming soon, and this halving might start at the middle of the year. After the halving it will trigger the bull run to start coming, and all of us who hold bitcoin will gain our profit.

My expectation would still be the same just like the years before 2020. Which is bitcoin will have a very great price and won't have any significant dumps anymore (which is kinda impossible lol) but, I hope other altcoins will doing good too in this year.

Yes you say right, I always expect good from crypto because this is such a great platform where you can earn reasonable money by the time, so I hope in 2020 crypto will be more beneficial and developer for me, I expect good and better than before, its too easy..

1 bitcoin has tremendous pricing in related to USD and obviously in my national money rupees. So if will be able there to earn at least 0.5 bitcoin in 2020i will definately earn 4 to 5 lakhs. As bitcoin price is increasing day after day, my income might gives to increase more than what i expected but when i will earn 0.5 bitcoin or more.

2020 is the year when cryptocurrency will burst out to everyone on the world, also Bitcoin price increased to $10300 mark as now February month.  2020 is the year for traders and investors.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:28 PM, Oxygen said:

Happy New Year to all Cryptotalk community. I just want to ask you people that what is your expectation from Year 2020, as it begins and I am very hopeful and confident that till the end of this year by the will of God, i will have almost minimum 1 bitcoin. As i am not a big earner so expectation is only for that which i can managed to get. 

I wish you all the best and says in the topic that the digital currencies is approaching far and far and spreading very fastly in the world . in 2020 many contryies make their own crypto currency and many will accepts these digital currencies .

On 1/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, Oxygen said:

This is a great year as we have a small bull even in the starring of this year and we could now estimates the mid and the end of this year and could expect from this year bigger rewards as compared to all precious years. My expectations are so much high.

Cheerful new year btw 

I anticipate a great deal of beneficial things, you should be extremely positive about these things. Be that as it may, unfortunately the cost of the bitcoin and different alts are exceptionally terrible. We're in an exceptionally terrible economic situation now. I trust it closes soon. Furthermore, we will go to the moon! 

I hope the charge gets surpass and gives a appealing useful luck. The run for election in this forum is allay and will carry on for a protracted time. moreover crypto is increasingly established and adopted by different parties. That is my aspiration for crypto in 2020.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, Oxygen said:

Really don't know whats gonna happen , but very much excited about 2020 .

On 1/1/2020 at 10:40 AM, kuscoi11 said:

This 2020 is an important year for me, I hope that in 2020 this cryptocurrency will develop further, and my cryptocurrency will bring the income I want. hope so. Happy New Year.

i think the same way as cryptotalk is first good thing for me in 2020 and as firstly i tried to make money through various online services but failed but now am good here doing it with cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Thank you for your question brother. Crypto-currency world is a biggest world. And day by day its increasing. I want crypto price increased  And  this is  my expectations. 

This 2020 is an important year for me, I hope that in 2020 this cryptocurrency will develop further. Let's just hope for the best.

We all are hopeful for a great year in 2020, We are excited about the upcoming halving event, that may lead to reasonable price rise of entire crypto market, and the probablity to make a lot of profit out of it. but we are also careful we dont make mistakes as we can loose easily as much as we earn it.