If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

I make many topics to here.My some topics are deleted and some topics are stay here.Now I understand that making new informative topics is so hard.So,I want to if anyone don’t make topics then is it risk for his account or not.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

No, my friend, this matter does not represent a danger, but this matter does not benefit others. We must always look at a useful and important topic. It may be difficult, but knowledge needs patience and trouble

• +2 1

Hi everyone well if you not make topic not any problem for your account when you make topics but not repeated topics or not abide rules and regulations of this platform so no it's ok before make topics you to be careful about information and knowledge this makes your post valued 

• +5 1

Friend no. If you are make too many post it is more risk for our account. My experience is that making posts without first read the forum is not good for your account. It is not the post you make to have very good knowledge and english but the problem is if the same post is before yours. If you make a post that is about something that we have in the forum, then it gets deleted by the forum. It is a duplicate by the rule and also can give you trouble and receive warning points.

The most important is to create a post in a new topic or in other post already exists there is no problem with that you can do what you want just respect the rules and post a useful post it's more important than that

No.  Whether you create a topic or not is entirely up to you.  And it does not fall within the rules of this forum.  But you have to work regularly and comment.  If you do not create the topic then there is no risk to your account.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Rose77 said:

No, my friend, as long as you abide by the rules and laws, you will not be subject to a ban, but it is okay to create at least one topic per week to learn over time and become the ideal experience for you in selecting a useful and good topic for others

@Rose77 Buddy I only want to know that about this matter. I want to learn much things by working crypto currency. I hope I can make many new informative topics. I hope I can help other members by my posts.

Well say my friend

I am totally new here. I am content with my work here currently only for replies to comments only

So that I gain all the experiences and skills so that I can publish the topics well here and I will not be subject to ban or to delete any topic

We have to work hard and research well through the forum to spread topics of benefit to everyone

• +5 1

Yes, if you post too much, it is more risky for our account.  My experience is that posting without reading the forum first is not good for your account.  It is not a post that you do to keep very good knowledge and English but the problem is if the same post is before you before if you create a post that is related to something in our forum then it will be deleted by the forum.  This is duplicated by the rules and it can get you problem and warning points. This is what we need.

The fact is that making commits on others posts is good in the biginning.Through this we get experiance.But only posting commits is our less contribution to the forum .We should try to create new and unique topics .

• +1 1

Sometimes I create my own location and sometimes I do not. Maybe it has been 2 weeks since it hasn't been creating a new topic. So I don't think there will be a risk. I try to make useful comments on other people's topics. So I guess there is no risk.

I don't think so my friend.It will not cause anything for your account.You can still commenting with out making any posts.But if you post out of rules and regulations of the forum your id maybe in danger.So it's important when we make topics we have to be careful

No my friend it will not be a risk to your account . Because here you are judged on the basis of the post that you are posting on different topic not on the basis of the topic you are making. So try your best to inprove your post the content in it and yeah follow the rules and guidelines here, your account will be safe. All the best

On the contrary, there is no problem. If you are not proficient in creating a topic with time, you will learn better than if topics arise incorrectly, so my friend advise you to just respond to the topics.

• +1 1

well according to what I know it's not a danger to your account but you have to be creating topics so that you will become famous in the forum,  anyway just follow the rules and keep working hard in creating good quality posts. 

There is nothing wrong with creating comments only, but it is important to learn to create topics, so try to read the topics of old members and learn from them how to create topics and how to link sentences, then you can create one topic every few days to train on creating topics and then you will see yourself become able to create useful topics And informative

There is no danger, but if you have something useful to share with us, please do so, it will be of great help to everyone, including new ones like me.

Edited by piuri01
  • Useful or interesting 1

I want to tell you in this regard that the forum does not put conditions on suspending the account for some time, which means that this is relatively safe, and for you I have some friends who have done so and have received warning points, and some of them have received the ban

• +4 1

No friend, he is not on risk rate. There is no danger for his account he is not creating posts, so, be relaxed. But we should try to post a useful and unique topic which may be beneficial for all others. By creating topic we can earn and learn more.

Well, your topics could be deleted not only because they are not informative.The reason for deleting a topic may be that you created it in the wrong section, or a similar topic already exists.

Hello everyone, personally I consider that there should not be any problems if you do not make topics, but I still suggest that apart from the comments you make, you can also create 1 or 2 daily topics, it is not difficult to do, you just need to find a topic of interest, and that is not repeated in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It does not represent a danger, but creating your own topics is an important thing, but you must first learn more about the forum, how to formulate the topic, and what topics can be created, this work needs more research and patience

Hello my friend, the person must create useful and new topics in order to benefit from them and obtain the good reputation through which money can be obtained, but the forum rules should not be broken because they will get warning points and thanks

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think that deleting topics is due to not sharing useful publications and giving duplicate ideas. We must cooperate in order to reach success and work properly.

No, my friend, it does not represent any danger to your personal account, you can post many topics and you can suffice with a comment only as long as you apply the rules well, but I advise you to create a new topic every period and not just a comment so that you can put your personal thoughts and discuss other members