If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

No, my friend, do not be afraid. You will not have any penalty if you do not write the topics. You can only rely on writing comments. It is also a good thing because what is important in this forum is to apply the rules of the forum only.

No, my dear friend, not creating new topics will not be dangerous to your account, but if you create new and useful topics, it will be better for the forum and members, and this matter is preferable to just commenting.

No dear friend as long as you abide by the laws of this forum you will not get banned .if you will not create post which is useful than you will get money. if you want your topic than create a knowledge full topic.

• +4 1

Hello, my friend, this does not represent a risk, because when you abide by the rules of the forum, you do not have any risk, but not publishing any topics reduces the financial return that comes to you from the site

Creating a new topic is very useful for all members. But we should acquire proper knowledge, do research and then publish a unique and informative topic. Then we will benefit.

No, my friend, you should not be afraid. It is not necessary to publish new topics, this forum was made for learning, so if you do not know new information and topics, do not publish, but learn and benefit from others here, good luck.

I don't know that it is risk for their account or not? But it is definitely a loss for them as if we create a topic we will search about the content and learn about it so it means creating a topic is learning something new and the one who is not creating topic is loosing the opportunity.

Crypto talk is a valuable resource. If you want to build a subject on this website, you must first understand the platform's rules of regulation. If you choose a subject, the details you provide should be logical so that people can benefit from it. It should not be a topic that has already been started by another participant, or else the topic would be useless. @shakeelsherpao

I think no it is not risky if anyone not make any topic was there are a lot of beginners that not making any topics and they also don't know why but we should try to make at least one topic in a week because it is our duty and we should perform it.

• +1 1

No, my brother, that failure to publish topics does not expose you to the prohibition, just abide by the laws and rules and do not subject to such prohibitions, but it is better that you publish the topics to benefit you and the rest of the members

Hello my friend
I am a newbie in this forum
But according to my information, I think there is no problem with that
Because not writing an article is better than writing a duplicate article or it contains mistakes because that leads to ban
And good luck to you

Of course my friend will affect that.

Because here you get a benefit and you must provide an interest, this means that it is an interactive and reciprocal process. You should try again and abide by the publishing rules.

No, my friend, this does not negatively affect your account and does not cause any risk.
 On the contrary, creating an unhelpful topic and publishing it may lead to banning your account or directing warning points against you, so do not publish a topic as long as you are not sure that it is useful.
But continue to collect more information about everything related to cryptocurrencies and comment on any topic you deem important.
And when you see yourself ready to create a useful topic, do so.

I don't think we are forced to publish topics permanently, we can also provide interest through comments as well, so don't worry, my friend, it won't pose any danger, good luck

• +1 1

I think it not risky if anyone not create the topic on crypto forum but as the member of this learning forum we should create the useful topic that increase the information of other member and they give us more reputation to our topic and we get more payment from forum so creating topic is the best way to make your account safe and active member on crypto forum.

Perhaps if your account remains inactive for a long time, you may get warning points in the forum or even a ban, so I advise you to create at least one topic per week, as you gain knowledge and get money for a little time

• Useful or interesting 1

welcome my friend
Not writing topics here is not dangerous for the account, and you can continue to comment on other topics
But writing topics will bring you more good reputation and great profits

No, my friend, this matter does not cause a ban, but you will not get profits if you do not publish publications, so I advise you to increase your searches so that you can publish new and useful topics

• +1 1

Yes you are Right. It is not necessary for someone to create new topics you should go on making posts and good content but you are not obliged to create new topics. Keep working hard

• +4 1

Hello everybody, it's fine if you don't make topics because it won't affect your account. But, if you do make topics but don't repeat them or don't follow the rules and regulations of this website, it won't affect your account. It's also fine to be cautious about facts and expertise before making topics because it will increase the credibility of your article.

I'm new bie here I'm also want to know about these things thanks buddy for create such a topic there for other experience I found that's if you don't have knowledge to create topic you get some knowledge first then start creating topic 

My dear friend, I do not think this poses a danger to us if we do not create our own topics, but it is better to create one every week to increase your popularity and increase interest, for I have created several useful and fully committed topics but they have been deleted and this caused me Some frustration.

• +3 1

Hello dear, Not creating any topic will certainly not pose a threat to your account, it is up to you, and you are right, creating topics is considered a bit difficult because you need to do the necessary research and pay attention not to repeat the topics in the forum.

Thank you so much my friend for your good topic. I am not able to create any topic. I am new. I need time to create any topic.  Thank you again. . but I don't think so my account will be banned. I am not creating a topic. I just do comment. I am not sure about this. Good luck 

Of course my friend does not put you on the danger as long as you also adhere to the laws and rules of the forum. But also must be in your knowledge that the lack of publication of topics will not benefit other members.

• +4 1