If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

We can just make comments . However, it is important to learn how to generate topics. So try to read old members' topics and learn how to generate topics and relate sentences from them. Then you will create one topic every few days to practice designing topics, and you can see yourself improving your ability to create useful and interesting topics. 

This is a very important question, my friend, I do not expect that if you do not create a topic, it is forbidden to abide by the basic rules and conditions on this platform, but it is okay if you create content that benefits members per week once

I do not think that making topic is nessesary because the most important thing in the forum is to learn and gain experience  from others 

• +1 1

Thank you. You can write new topics that are always useful by increasing your information through continuous research in all sites and this platform..Good topics benefit the rest of the members and get more profits.

Hello my friend, in my opinion, your account is not subject to any risk if you do not violate the basic rules and conditions on this platform, but you have to comment on the topics for the sake of caution and for fear of the ban Thank you my friends

Question purposeful dear friend, thank you .. From my point of view I don't think the user does not have write topic ..There will be danger at his expense.. But I think all users should interact on this forum because it's very important

Well, my friend .. in fact you should not be afraid, but you should only be careful .. you must when creating the topic that you have provided a benefit to everyone through it and that it is not repeated, thus ensuring that it will not be deleted or you receive a warning about it .. When warning this means We have broken one of the rules and we must pay attention next times .. Do not give up .. You have to be patient and trust yourself and you will succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck

I think that you might be given a warning point on that because new and useful topics should be created in the world of cryptocurrencies.

And you can, but you must abide by the forum rules set by the forum when publishing topics.

Not necessarily it.. A useful post could be a useful comment. However, to gaon reuputation fast, it is recommended that you create useful topics every once in a while...there are no such hard and fast rules about creating topics. Hopefully it made sense. 

No, my dear, this matter is not necessary and it does not cause you problems because it is not one of the things imposed on you, so I work and do not worry and continue sharing your information and respond to posts.

• +1 1

thank you dear for creating this topic i also want to know about this because i am newbie and its vey difficult for me to make a post due to the lack of knowledge and information about this forum but now i feel relax after reading the senior comments that it would not effect our account but dear i think we should make at least one post in a week so that we get good reputation points

No, I do not think so, for example, I am still a beginner and I do not have enough experience or valuable information that I can benefit the rest of the members, so I cannot create any useful posts, I do not think that I may be banned because of that, but when I gain some experience and information Good looking, I will create my own posts

• +2 1

No, my dear friend, not sharing threads does not lead to banning your account, rather you must be an active member, and create useful posts so that all members benefit from them.

My friend, I do not think that there is a risk to your account in the event that you do not post topics, but in the event of participation, try to be committed to the rules, as well as for the comments.

Hello dear how are you Mumbra I hope you all are good at doing their job and state from first of all I want to tell you that their brother are you know things about this this this is risky maybe not but it is a good thing to creating a new topics for every members

• +3 1

There is nothing wrong with creating comments only but it is important to learn to create topics so try to read the topics of old members and learn from them how to create topics.

My friend, creating topics of interest and paying attention to their content is a very useful matter for you and the rest of the members, but in the event that they are not created, this will not affect your account and you will not be banned if you abide by the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

My friend, in the reality of this does not affect anything on your account, but we must publish new topics so that beginners or people can discover new things and have experience

• +3 1

In my opinion, there is no danger if you dont make topics, the most important here is to react with other people posts and topics, and if you want to make your own topics it must be useful and clear and give information to all members, so if you cant make useful content it is best to just react. In order to not get banned if you make bad content.

Dear partner, if someone does not create a subject, then his account is not a risk.  In this forum you can create topics and comments. This is entirely your wish.  However, if you create the subject, you can get a good reputation and earn good money.

I am facing the same situation. Till now I have tried creating topic two to three times but every time my topic gets deleted instead of being unique. I don't know why this is happening. But fortunately it had never affected my account. So need not to worry about this as creating topic is not necessary.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The most important thing is to creat a post in a new topic or in other ost already exist there is no problem with that you can do what you want just respect the rules and post a useful content . it's important than that. 

On 3/20/2021 at 11:53 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I make many topics to here.My some topics are deleted and some topics are stay here.Now I understand that making new informative topics is so hard.So,I want to if anyone don’t make topics then is it risk for his account or not.

A very good question my dear. In my opinion you need not to worry about it. Because you need to complete only 20 posts a dy. Either by posting a new topics or by commenting on the topics. It doesn't matter how you complete the 20 posts. So do t worry about it and be relaxed and try to comment on topics if you don't have any new idea for topics. Thanks. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, welcome. You must collect more information before publishing any post, and it is not a mistake to publish one post every week that should be of use for everyone to gain a good reputation

• +2 1

I think that if we not create topics then our account will be not effect. 

But I want to say that if we create good topics then we get good reputation and in this way you can get good profit in the form of money and knowledge too.