What scares the beginners in crypto? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

Let's go back to the early days when you heard of "Bitcoin" or "ICO" or some weird project like "OneCoin", "Bitconnect"... How did you feel? What fear do you have when entering this new but potential market?

I will list here a few fears you might face:
+ do not know where to start, how to do;
+ lose money in a scam project;
+ has a reputation for being a fraudster;
+ waste time in vain;
+ crypto wallet will be hacked;
+ the account will be locked;
+ transaction costs are too high;
+ don't know which exchange to choose;
+ do not know who to trust;
+ don't sell when the price is high, don't buy when the price is low;
+ token devaluation;
What fears have you faced when you first entered the crypto market, please share your experience.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

if we wish to start some new on this kind of thing you must try to research more first just to get more ideas and knowledgeable ways of learnings about cryptocurrencies on how to do it, because in this kind of stuff is risky for all newbies that not enough idea about cryptocurrencies but good thing we have this cryptotalk forum that will helps more newbies to understand all of this.

In fact, when I was new, my biggest fear was withdrawal. Because at first I didn’t know how to withdraw. But now I have learned to secure the wallet and withdraw it which has become a bit easier with some fear.

There is nothing to be afraid of, but people who work in cryptocurrencies should monitor the state of the market and the indicators where to go, I mean high or low. There are many people who had a lot of money, but it went because of buying currencies without asking about it or even knowing its market value. In the end, when buying any currency, we must search for it, its projects, its market value, and monitor its movement, as this saves us our money.

Dear there are many scares for beginners. Like warning for post.withdraw of money in its account for first time. Posts without payments. And posts without group rules is the main scares for beginners. It occur due to without knowledge 

There is a lot of projects that fall in crypto currency and the majority are lost a lot of money with like you mention bitconnect and one coin and more,that's why we should be careful about that and ask before invest in any new projects, specially for new users 

In fact, being a beginner, what scares me most is not gaining many posts and likes
I also fear that older members will not like my posts and delete them
We must learn a lot from the older members

Hello my friend, I thank you for this important participation. I think that most of the members have these concerns, but through our right work and giving advice to each other, we can overcome the difficulties.

• +1 1

My main fears were the losing of all my balance and i was so scared from scamming but i just skipped all these later and now i do not have many fears in this field.

• +1 1

I lost money for trading in an unstable coin and that time I didn't know much about trading and learnt from that mistake and also lost 10 dollar in "xtdcrypto" app by investing. Always work hard and never feel greed if any one gives you a offer that is like impossible for other legit investing site. Thanks for the post. 

• +1 1

Hi dear beginner scared from any platforum which they start. Because they use it carefully to become a good in the platforum. So in this platforum beginner are try to work good and they afraid to mistaking. 

• +5 2

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think they scared that they might can be banned. Also they fear about the process. At first they have to work without payments and they have lack of knowledge at first. I think that's the things that scared new comers.

I think that the matter of trust is very difficult and when you do not know whom to trust here the problem is ... that the world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world and it takes a lot of will and knowledge to succeed in it
I wish you success

• +2 1

Your post is very good dear. When i joined this forum I face problems of writing post in English and lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But with the passage of time i improved my English language skills and gain much cryptocurrency knowledge. 

• +2 1

The concerns that junior members of this forum avoid are:
First: the large number of misspellings
Second: Talking about states ’policy
Third: Creating topics in an Arabic language
And not least, we wish all the members of this platform good luck
We wish everyone a beautiful reputation

At the beginning of our work in the forum, everything is strange and ambiguous, and we are afraid of making a mistake. At the beginning of my work in the forum, I was afraid to make any mistake and to be banned because I was a beginner, but after that I realized that I always abide by the rules and laws of the forum so there is no fear of the ban.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

There are many fears that cause failure to beginners only. You must work within the rules and forces, and you can share with others the opinions they have so that you do not make mistakes and lose all your money. You only have patience and knowledge

I've didn't felt any of the scares while I'm a beginner. Because I did a good research and make it sure that I'm ready to join here. I learned everything about scam projects and others fears. Now I'm able to dodge these hurdles. 

There is many things which scares the bigginer most of them just thinking that it's totally scam and wasting of time and usually many fraudster are present in every platform i was scared to when i was about to join this forum but now I'm feeling safe😊

• +4 1

Beginners will find it hard and as a beginner years ago, I had nobody to guide me and had to trust my instincts on what was real or a scam. I was moving in very slow steps without trusting anybody and this was the reason for my success. However I have to admit that there were times when as a beginner it was difficult to recognize scammers and I may have been close to being scammed than right now. But a scam can be anything, even an investment in a project that will disappear suddenly, or even a new listed project on a top exchange.

Thank you for trying to gather all the problems we face as subscribers of this field in one post. Indeed, we have many fears in the field of investment, especially since most of us are new to investment and exchange, so we suffer from fear of loss or fraud and theft of our money.

• +1 1

Very nice topic  my friend,  well majority of begginers do fear the risks involved in crypto and I think everything is all about risks In life sometimes we gain while sometimes we lose that's how it's so we never know till we try.  Fear is our dangerous enemy if we want to succeed we must fight it to achieve our goals. 

Frankly all of them were among the reasons for my fear, but what scares me most so far is the ban from the forum, so I try as much as possible to avoid it by following the basic rules and publishing useful posts.

• +1 1

On 2/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Let's go back to the early days when you heard of "Bitcoin" or "ICO" or some weird project like "OneCoin", "Bitconnect"... How did you feel? What fear do you have when entering this new but potential market?

I will list here a few fears you might face:
+ do not know where to start, how to do;
+ lose money in a scam project;
+ has a reputation for being a fraudster;
+ waste time in vain;
+ crypto wallet will be hacked;
+ the account will be locked;
+ transaction costs are too high;
+ don't know which exchange to choose;
+ do not know who to trust;
+ don't sell when the price is high, don't buy when the price is low;
+ token devaluation;
What fears have you faced when you first entered the crypto market, please share your experience.

Definitely your post is helpful for almost everyone also for me. Fears are everywhere in life i think but we don't lose hope . We need to face those fears on order to get success , firstly i was also fear of being doing work here  but now i am satisfied with this forum and work.

Edited by Merry Cherry