What scares the beginners in crypto? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

Since I am a beginner I can describe how I feel First there are many things and between them work without payment or ban from the forum or not gain reputation and likes

Dear friend, as a beginner, I was afraid of the ban or wrong comments violating the rules of the forum, and I advise you on this platform to pursue your reputation well and to be respectful and you will avoid everything that harms you.

Nothing to be afraid of, but those who deal with cryptocurrencies should keep an eye on the market and the measures that show whether they should go high or down. Many people had a lot of money, but it was lost because they purchased currencies without asking about them or knowing their market value. 

Finally, when acquiring any money, we must look for it, its programmes, and its market value.

Definitely every new member in the world of cryptocurrecies will have to face some fears, my own fear was always that I might be locked out anytime, and may be my investment will fail, but ingot to know that there is actually no success without tasting failure, so I learn to accept my fears. 

As beginner we faces to many problems and we get scared so we need support at that time from our seniors who can guide us and make us feel comfortable.

• +3 1

Yess and my bigger scare is to be banned  here without knowing any reason! Or to make some wrong rules without paying attentiob so please I hope you can tell us more about the right rules here to avoid it.

I believe that all of these fears can be avoided by educating ourselves about the questions that revolve in our minds and that we go through the experience in order to overcome the fear associated with the first experience, and this is a weapon against fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, my dear friend, I went through all these fears before entering the field of work via the Internet and still feel some fear and unease due to the spread of fraudsters and the diversity of their methods of stealing our money

• +5 1

Frankly, I entered late in this field and I hope that if I entered earlier, I would have made amazing profits today. Therefore, I do not face concerns because I have seen my friends work and their affairs are fine.

@MrSpasybo

I think the biggest fear for beginners is to deal with scammers and scam sites,even with experience most people don't know what sites and earning methods to trust

Honestly i was thinking about how to start because every thing is hard at the beginning so i was conserend about what i am going to do in the beginnigbut when i am in it i get used to working and get relieved

The world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has a lot of risks, and they can be avoided by preserving our personal information and studying graphical analyzes of Bitcoin rising or falling indicators, in addition to that experience is very important in this field.

@Mohamad601 @Dina br @MUHAZAIN @Ammar SaQr @Muphy @Mohammad707 @Afshan Malik @Tasmem SH

CryptoTalk forums are just a very small part of the crypto world, we should not be limited to our fear of forum participation. I haven't even read all of forum rules yet, but I know that my account is safe when I don't spam, don't abuse the forum, don't attack other members.
Please rest assured to dedicate and study here.

@natooal
Confusion is always one of the biggest fears, but if we take the first step by learning from the forum members, learn about trading/investing and be able to practice with TALK & sts from forum, everything will become more intuitive and easy.

@A Golovin @Mohammadjolean @Hasan386 @Hadimohammed
Scam has always been one of the biggest problems in this market, unfortunately beginners are the target of scam projects. The best way is that we need to consult from many sources before directly investing money on any project. There are always experts who give us valuable advice and we don't need to spend money buying experience.

@Byim123
I created this post to give us a better overview of beginners' problems and fears, and hopefully everyone can share and find themselves in the early days of crypto.

@andres romeu @alikhan59
Volatility is a part of the crypto market, it brings opportunities & risks to investors. Be careful and use market indicators effectively, we will avoid heavy losses in this market. Do not rush to invest with large sums of money.

@Linaa2999
I totally agree with you, only knowledge and value relationships can help us reduce mistakes and losses in the crypto market. I believe crypto forums are created and exist for this reason.

• +2 1

Following an easy and foolproof method, which is the work of some reliable people from relatives or Riffa in Bitcoin, mining and cryptocurrency platforms, and asking them about my work status in this field and when I did that I found their reaction was overwhelmingly positive and this means people's interest in this work invites me to experiment.

• +5 1

50 minutes ago, Mohamad601 said:

Good dear friend, how are you now, I hope you will enjoy good health at this time.  In fact, my friend, the issue that scares beginners here is the issue of deleting posts, how to create them, and the ban as well.  When beginners join here, they are not aware of the crypto world before, so they find it difficult at first on the issue of deleting posts or gaining a negative reputation and taking warning points.  So you must learn in the beginning through lessons and seek help to build information in the brain so that the beginner can work better in order to achieve the best gains in his portfolio later.

@Mohamad601 I believe your balance will be more important than your account on the CryptoTalk forum, and you should not worry too much about account issues. Admin & Mods are working seriously instead of ban members without true reason.
I think Admin also doesn't want that members will be afraid of this problem ^^

You are right, my friend, that these points are what scares some beginners from continuing with this platform, but the solution is a very simple matter, which is by following the rules stipulated within this platform and by following those rules, we will avoid the ban or warning points.

There are many things that beginners should be afraid of, such as entering a site and not knowing how sincere it is, and also seeing tempting messages from people and entering them and being defrauded

7 hours ago, Yasmine said:

When I heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was a waste of money.  I didn't have time to research the topic.  And I didn't respond to the person who offered me to buy bitcoin.  And I know a lot of people the same thing happened to them.  But on the other hand, there are many people who have made big profits.  And the time is still ahead of us to realize the benefit.

@Yasmine A lot of us regret not buying BTC before 2010 or 2013, even before October 2020 ^^
However, I believe that the potential of Bitcoin & altcoins is still great, we can still make a profit and become rich with this market.
We just need to be patient, careful and never stop learning.

Hope you will own more than 1 BTC in future 🙂

The beginner have fear of losing money. They are also fear of being hacked by some fraudulent site. When i joined crypto world i have these two fear in my mind. You have cover a good background it help beginner to overcome the problems. Highly appreciate . Thank you.

@Rio0011 

I think this fear will quickly pass as members can operate comfortably on CryptoTalk & receive rewards on time. If we are a good member, we don't have to scare forum rules.

15 hours ago, Asad Anwar said:

The beginner have fear of losing money. They are also fear of being hacked by some fraudulent site. When i joined crypto world i have these two fear in my mind. You have cover a good background it help beginner to overcome the problems. Highly appreciate . Thank you.

@Asad Anwar

Yeah, I used to have such fears and lost many good opportunities in 2017. However, now I think it's a blessing because I don't get FOMO and lose more money in other risks or scams.

12 hours ago, Hammad85 said:

When i started work  here i don't have no information about this site. I create confidence in myself. I create posts regularly but most of my  posts were deleted. I think every new member have to face such difficulties. The people who don't disappoint and continue their work they reach their goal one day. 

@Hammad85 Maybe I am quite fortunate to have a bit of experience on other crypto forums, so I have not encountered any issues on CryptoTalk.
As I know, you have many posts & good reatcing, every emotion and experience counts to your growth on this forum, in this marketplace!

In fact, for me when I started working here, what was most frightening to me was to obtain warning points or prohibitions, because I was not familiar enough with the concept of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them .. But with the passage of time the work became more flexible and gained some experience in overcoming some difficulties. Which I am facing, and with all that, I have not stopped adhering to the Forum’s rules, which are a necessary condition for success and avoiding mistakes and loss ... Good luck.

27 minutes ago, Reta said:

In fact, for me when I started working here, what was most frightening to me was to obtain warning points or prohibitions, because I was not familiar enough with the concept of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them .. But with the passage of time the work became more flexible and gained some experience in overcoming some difficulties. Which I am facing, and with all that, I have not stopped adhering to the Forum’s rules, which are a necessary condition for success and avoiding mistakes and loss ... Good luck.

@Reta +
Topic made me realize that among the many fears of beginners the CryptoTalk forum is the biggest. Most of the answers are related to the rules, reputation, reward, ban, warning... Perhaps we should ask the Admin to change the design of the forum so that it less haunts members ^^

Yes, my friend, thank you for that. I think most of us have these concerns, and what scares me the most as a beginner is the falling market prices, but I think we can overcome fears with good work.

Everything that is new is a source of doubt and fear, when I entered the world of encrypted currencies as part of this wonderful site, I had concerns about several things, including exposure to the ban, so I was very careful, exposure to theft of the currency portfolio or exposure to fraud, and an account lock or sudden closing of the site , And discover that the trading platform is a fraud

• +1 1