What scares the beginners in crypto? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

Hello everyone We should start step by step in this field We have to work hard and collect a lot of information and try to avoid mistakes or break the rules in the forum Thank you for this useful information I wish you more success

Hello my friend, I recently joined the forum, the fear that I had was that I wouldn't waste time in vain, but I discovered that I spend time learning and gaining good in coding in addition to earning money.

• +2 1

Beginner's scare beacuse they dont have experience at that period. Lack of knowledge is also the reason. They do mistake. Its natural. No need to worry about that. They need to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

I am new to this forum and really the concerns I have are fraud, lack of experience, fear of deleting comments and spelling mistakes 
But thanks to the experiences of my friends they taught me a lot and made me trust this forum and try to work hard

• +1 1

An important topic, my friend for beginners, most of them start working with this coding and are exposed to one of the situations and mistakes, so they become more attentive to the work that they do and achieve successes with confidence in themselves.

That's right. I remember when Bitcoin was mentioned for the first time, I did not know anything about it, so that I did not trust cryptocurrencies and I did not know what they are, but as time progresses, I have come to know that there are many opportunities for profit in this field. We have to take risks sometimes, but we must be wary of fraudsters

Thank for your participation . I think that most of the members have these concerns ,but through our right work and giving advice to each other we can overcome the difficulties . Many of new users scared in makeung new topics . 

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, i am new here in this forum. I had faced some fears in starting ana making my first 100 posts. I know the rules but I feel fear while posting, commenting, working and many more issues. Thank you.

On 2/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Let's go back to the early days when you heard of "Bitcoin" or "ICO" or some weird project like "OneCoin", "Bitconnect"... How did you feel? What fear do you have when entering this new but potential market?

I will list here a few fears you might face:
+ do not know where to start, how to do;
+ lose money in a scam project;
+ has a reputation for being a fraudster;
+ waste time in vain;
+ crypto wallet will be hacked;
+ the account will be locked;
+ transaction costs are too high;
+ don't know which exchange to choose;
+ do not know who to trust;
+ don't sell when the price is high, don't buy when the price is low;
+ token devaluation;
What fears have you faced when you first entered the crypto market, please share your experience.

Yes you are right dear all beginners is having all this fear and I think there are also right because they have fear that they lose their money and we should be confident and we should believe in ourselves and nothing will be like this will happen if we do all the things properly.

• +2 1

Thank you for trying to gather all the problems we face as subscribers of this field in one post. Indeed, we have many fears in the field of investment, especially since most of us are new to investment and exchange, so we suffer from fear of loss or fraud and theft of our money.

• +2 1

The first feeling I have is the fear of running something new in order not to fail and demoralize me, but it is important to experiment, even if I fail with it, but I will learn from this experience a lesson for the future. There are many fraudulent sites, but I do not enter any site unless it is tried by people I know and interested in This site adds to my simple experience.

• +4 1

As a beginner. 
When I entered the forum my first fears were my ignorance and lack
I have the information. 
And I was afraid of making mistakes and breaking the rules because of my inexperience. 
We're always afraid of what we don't know. 
I think I'm over many of my fears now. 
The more knowledge and information about something, the more worries about it will disappear.

The thing that scares beginners the most is the ban, they are at the beginning of their way, so they do not have all the appropriate conditions for working in the forum
We have to trust them, support them, trust ourselves, and rely on effort in the workplace

• +4 1

My dear friend, I am still a novice member on this platform, but what scares me most about this platform is the ban or receiving negative reviews, so I work hard to receive positive reviews and post useful topics in order to avoid the ban Greetings to you my dear friend

My first experience was with the faucets sites. I was confused. I don’t know what to do. I work a lot without interest until a friend directs me to this forum, and since I entered here, all my thoughts about the world of cryptography have changed. I have a goal and acquired the information and I have a currency wallet. Thank you  cryptoTalk forum.

• +4 1

I'm afraid to lock my account, but after a while I entered the site I saw people talking about the rules of the forum in the first section her parents and learned everything and broke the barrier of fear

The concerns that junior members of this forum avoid are first the large numbers of misspelling and second talking about status policy and third creating topics in an Arabic language.

There are many fears, a great list but it is reduced to researching, doing studies regarding what you are doing, accepting the suggestions of the most experienced people, not keeping what they show you in a forum like this, In spite of finding many important information you can achieve more by researching on the Internet, so we will be able to overcome the fears in their maximum expression, although there will always be something that will cause you to fear as it is to invest and that the tendency of a currency falls. 

There are a lot of projects that fall under the cryptocurrency and the majority lose a lot of money,
You should try to search more first just to get more ideas and cognitive ways to learn about cryptocurrencies on how to do this.
We must be careful about that and ask before investing in any new projects, especially for new users
In the end, when buying any currency that should be searched for, its projects, its market value, and its movement monitored, this saves us our money.

My biggest fear was withdrawal. Because at first I didn’t know how to withdraw. But now I have learned to secure the wallet and withdraw it which has become a bit easier with some fear. posts without payments. And posts without group rules is the main scares for beginners. It occur due to without knowledge .

• +2 1

Being banned on crypto forum is one of the great fear.. Many websites and wallets and many cryptocurrencies are counterfeit and fraudulent. Therefore, members who want to learn and invest in cryptocurrency websites should be content and take every step by researching and verifying.

As a new member, what scares me most is not getting a good reputation, and I'm afraid of boredom and not staying here, but I will resist these fears and go strong.

I think the main two things that the beginners are afraid from is first getting scammed and losing their money, second thing is losing their investments when a currency level gets low. 

The first to scared the thing to beginners are their fear because they are afraid of the rules and regulations while working they are afraid of doing a mistake and get banned so they should be chill at the moment and just keep doing their work with focus so everything will be perfect