Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

I just observed that some of us here, we only create post because we want to earn money but the post we are creating is not good enough to be counted as useful. This is the reason why we don't get enough positive rate. If we are only focusing on getting money we will always have a low quality post. Don't think about the earnings you will get, think about a good and informative topics because that is the basis of our earnings here in the forum.

Do you agree with me? If you are give it a positive rate and i will appreciate that, let us all create post which will benefits other members as well. 

Edited by Hume
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

yes i agree that in this cryptotalk forum we must do our job as posting and sharing our own opinions and ideas about cryptocurrencies and we must create those meaningful and useful ideas that can help us to grow more and reach our goals here.

The majority are focused on the earning and forget about the learning because with learning they can get more than he earn from this forum ,without knowledge they will lose all her earning because they don't know how to trade or invest them, so it's a great advice 

• +2 1

Unfortunately my friend, most of the members here focus on making money and the way they will earn money, thus posting bad posts that do not benefit other members, or commenting in a way that does not benefit anyone just in order to make money. For me, money and knowledge are complementary to each other here. We have to share knowledge with other members and also earn money for the work we do.

I absolutely agree with you. The main purpose of this forum is to teach us new information and to earn money. If we just focus on winning, we cannot write useful posts. That's why, as you said, we shouldn't just focus on winning. We need to write useful posts to make this forum better.

It is true

But not all people can post new topics because they are not ready some or they are still looking for additional information such as beginners, but it is okay to try to be good at creating topics

For me, I am still looking for rare topics to discuss

Yes, everyone should focus on good ideas and issues that do not answer. There are many people who are interested in losing money from this field and neither of them if they have good ideas or not.

• +1 1

Of course it's a point of concern for everyone. This platform demands a quality work that's purpose is to teach us about crypto world. Our main goal should not be just to earn and make money as it will never get us as benefit as if we focus on quality work. It will lead to both good earning and learning.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I totally agree with you my friend, the most important thing is to  focus on the good qualities of our posts,so if we want to earn money, we have to work hard and write useful and meaningful topics. 

Well my friend I'm agree with you. We are here for earning money and taking knowledge. So that why's we are not just focus on posts we are making topics also because they give us good ratings and content which is useful for us.

There are many members who are working on the platform simply because they want to earn money from here. So he posts in a very hurry but he does not post in a good way. So those members should not do this at all, they should work with comfort and create good posts. If he creates well then he will get the payment. If he does not post well then his posts will be deleted and he will not get payment. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It good if you would focus on your work and make new post. People just want to earn money from this forum ,so it wrong to us. We are here in this forum so we have opportunity to learn ,why are we wasting. Other thing if you want to earnmore money then make usefull post and attract to people give you appreciate you. So make your focus on you post money will come to you by your good work.

۔.we ought to to begin with learn and after that win ..learning ought to be our need ..ever larger part of us centered on the winning and disregard almost the learning in this we gave unuseful posts ..with learning they can get more than he win from this gathering ,without information they will lose all her gaining since they do not know how to exchange or contribute them, so it's a incredible exhortation ..we must continuously center on quality of posts ..amount never things but quality ever things ..and additionally our aim.should be learning always..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If we research and read to formulate a useful topic, there are other profits that we will have, which is the information we have gained through our diverse research.

Hello friends!

Today everyone is running after earning. Still worried. Don't go after earning , go after learning. If you learn to create, you will never have problems anywhere.

Everyone will get what they want! And everyone will get their work here! If you are one of the people who just wants to earn money without looking at experience, then you can do and collect it! If you are also one of the people who like to earn experience and money together then cryptotalk forum is the right site for you

Majority of the people come here to earn money but I'm not agree with that members who's ambition is only to earn money if we focus on learning to so that will make our future that's why people just came here and complete there formality here no one read other cumments the reason no one giving ratings to each other post it's make me to disappointed i just don't know what we doing here.😒

There is no harm of focusing on both, eventually we are here to earn money , but there is big difference between someone who is spamming to be paid and someone who is making effort to write good stuff. Try to be the good member, who care about the useful content of Cryptotalk forum and of proving help to others.

You are right dear i agree with your point of view. I saw many people just focus to earning only and not create good quality topics. I tell you that if you create unique ideas then you can earn more dear.

If you out so many emphasis on earning then you are going to be doing everything wrongly. So I advice that you mend your ways and focus on learning and posting good contents so that people can learn from your content.

.Lots of member only focus on earning because we all are in this life to make profit and meetup earns meet.. We need to make a livng But this forum provide lots of knowledge and experience.I am getting many profit and many experience about Crypto currency on this site.

Yes brother, you are absolutely right, we should do this, we should make good topics And share good knowledge from here We should not only focus on earning here, we should also comment good topics and share them with others 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

We know that most of us work in the forum in order to obtain bitcoin, but this does not prevent us from mastering our work, as we can create topics from which we can all benefit, and the earnings depend on the quality of the post in order to obtain a positive evaluation.

• +2 1

You are right my dear, our primary goal should be to provide benefit to each other, when we strive to create good and rare topics, inevitably, we will gain the love of others and we will receive support from them, positively evaluated topics increase our chance to earn money.

• +1 1