There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks.

13 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Even if we don't get any warning points when our topics or posts are eventually deleted it will still affect us emotionally and it may even make users to start losing interest

I too have lost 75 topics 2 or 3 days ago in one day, which i had to recover them for two days, it is very discouraging.

If i am opening this web and learned  or truned out we read many many topics on discussion both of them  so we do not need create the new topie of this website.we chil this website more ana more

1 hour ago, ubaid ur rehman said:

bad topics should be deleted to give room to genuine and valuable topics and yeah its great to not lose points for post removal

We're talking about warning points and you don't want to lose points. Well, can the moderator give this person a warning point for not reading the topic being discussed? 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Before they make the topic they should have search the topic first if it is already existed because the moderators will get delete, if they found out that your topic is the same the old one that already existed. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Yes, but it is considered as a invisible warning  for us. It means  that our posts are not useful  so we need to improve  our posrs and we need to make a constructive posts so that we don't  get a deleted posts again. 

Thanks the point used of avoiding to create new topics we should consider improving ourselves.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:48 PM, melikf78 said:

yesterday 15 of my posts get deleted and its made me sad but there is no problem because i understand admins are trying to make cryptotalk forum best for users and they have to delete useless posts.i think we have to make more creative posts.

Great buddy me too, I have the same experience like you, when 1/2 is deleted I can still chill up but there is a day where my post is deleted almost 20 more that makes me a little frustrated but I try to think positife of everything there must be a reason and  now I am more receptive.  Just making a new topic is not easy because the same topic is boring and will only make the forum less tidy.  So hope we all can be more careful to keep this forum together.  I began to feel this forum to be a part of me now.i like to be here and reading the post .Let's make this forum more qualified to help people learning about cryptocurrency more easy. 

Edited by Yanadia
Fix my words

Deletion of post is okay. But getting some warning points is not okay. You can get warning points if your post has useless content, copy/pasting of content and other indecent acts that can fall the reputation of this forum. We have to maintain the effectiveness of this forum by simply sharing good information. 

I find people less interested in new posts from a new user. Instead of commenting on other posts they thought it was spam. I look forward to positive and meaningful topics in the forums.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:31 AM, hoangtuan946yahoo said:

this that's why I suppose to create new new topic and don't know whatever this will remain or not till I try it to post some good appearance here

Posting topic has become more like a gambling here. You post hoping your topic will not be deleted, you wait for hours before you comment on new topic waiting for it to be deleted. So this somehow affects the forum in a bigger way

All right, so it's good for us to create useful posts to avoid this, because having deleted posts can be frustrating at times because instead of little time we only spend to finish the daily task it takes longer than necessary to replace the missed posts before starting the daily task.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:59 PM, Protocol said:

Wow! Nice to here this because nobody is above mistakes when it comes to comment or topic posts. Mistake is for everyone

We all depart from each other's mistakes after coming to this forum so we need to fix your problem to be better by making useful and relevant comments and therefore we do it every day well.

4 hours ago, jmmybrv said:

Very well said my friend,you have a great point there, i rather have a deleted post than to have a warning point.because deleted post can be prevented if we will just be mindful in things we post,and warning points can be also prevented if we follow and obey the rules strictly.this is all on us my friends, simple problems have also a simple solutions,dont let it turn you down.you are better than this.

I think people are nit trying to make topics, because they are scared if their topics been deleted and getting as warning point at the same time, which us not true unless the topic is a complete mess either a plagiarized or spam.

I also think that if your post will be deleted you will get warning points but then, it was not so I feel relieve by that. 

Yeah that's the great misconception the mebers have here of getting the warning points if the topic threads gets deleted. There is nothing as such to worry about. Also admins delete the posts when it is reptive or not required.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:20 AM, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

Yes i agree with we not get any warning points if we do comment and topics will go delete by moderators then we not get any warning points from moderators.

4 hours ago, Elaaf said:

Yeah that's the great misconception the mebers have here of getting the warning points if the topic threads gets deleted. There is nothing as such to worry about. Also admins delete the posts when it is reptive or not required.

It's good like that we can get a warning points fir everything even the deleted posts, but we need to know the reason for any deleted posts to don't make the mistake another time

This is something a lot of this site's users need to know about as it will increase the number of topics on the forum as a whole. Most people are frightened to make topics because that feel that they may lose their accounts but now they can put their minds at ease when posting topics.

Good posting, This web page could be very sturdy. The admin of this web page and the government are properly scrutinizing our posts and making payments to us.there are numerous human beings chatting on this site, they're copying one individual's publish to every other.on the day of cheating, I deleted their posts and warned them as a warning factor.

19 hours ago, Farooque said:

Yes i agree with we not get any warning points if we do comment and topics will go delete by moderators then we not get any warning points from moderators.

But don't get me wrong, if you spam on purpose you will get a warning point, because it is nit bots who does the reviews it is real people.

20 hours ago, Alex104 said:

I also think and say to all don't be panic create to warning point not Conway you thankful to crypto talk.

Well from what i have said if someone still afraid of creating topics, they have their own problems.

this problem is facing by all the members we all already known that the post and comments are being deleted but also I want to mention that we have to work hard if you want that a post will not be deleted I am working on you and want that all members should keep this in your mind and before uploading any post be careful.

Deleted posts will not affect to our accounts but it will give us a frustrations, because we need to replace it first to receive the payments of our posts. Let us avoid doing a useless post to not getting a deleted posts. 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:00 PM, Bruno52 said:

This is something a lot of this site's users need to know about as it will increase the number of topics on the forum as a whole. Most people are frightened to make topics because that feel that they may lose their accounts but now they can put their minds at ease when posting topics.

This is been to high of you work hard. And I am working hard. It makes me feel so happy and joy able.

I have create a topic and I got a warning from the moderator I think for what you are saying is negative I receive a warning with 1 point no restrictions apply.