The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

Hi to y'all friends. With a positive, calm an relaxing mind set, you turn in giving all your best. You get inspired an you think computationally. You definitively increase the accuracy of your posts and give more diversifying and creative deals.

☺️ Currently im in the state's of a calm relaxing mind now 😃

Fell free to join the states 

Yeah, my friend, that's right .. In my opinion, the best way to maintain high concentration is to separate things, organize your time a little bit, do all the work on time, then you can make a good contribution.

. Everyone has positive and negative experiences that effect their mental health. When you focus on positive emotions from your experiences, you have a greater chance of improving your health. Furthermore, negative emotions lead to developing fear and anxiety while a positive outlook can benefit your physical and mental health, according to News In Health. 

hello friend before creating the topics we should learn a lot about this platform if we can then and if we have stable mind and we have peace in our mind then we will able to learn to write a post on this platform and this is very beneficial for us

• +5 1

Using the mind at a good time is very important to provide useful posts. Work should be avoided when you are tired or have a headache, in addition to choosing an appropriate place to focus on writing.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I hope you are well to create a topic. We must possess knowledge and skills and know all the points in the forum and also there must be calm around us.

• +1 1

My friend, I think time management is an important thing
And choose a time to reference useful information and learn
You need to be clear-headed and have enough time to relax and roll

Welcome .. Yes, beautiful words .. We need mental stability while we are in this forum in order to obtain knowledge and information and also benefit others in a smooth and unimpeded manner.

• +3 1

Clearing your mind will help you in market better posts and this will help you in improving your grammar and also spelling skills and Market might be the reason yoi make bad post and clearing your mind.

yes dear it is right if we are working here with stressful mind then we will not work here with our proper attention because the problems is revolving in our mind so i suggest to all members try to calm your mind and make it free from any kind of tension so that the new ideas will come in your mind and you will able to work easily here and post good content

• +1 1

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend and if you want to create any post to you should have our table mind that you can think of and then create a post with good content if those post have a good content then eventually you will get positive reputation from other people and that puts it if reputation will lead you too source of income

• +5 1

Yeah I am agree with you .When you have clear and stress free mind than a new ideas will automatically come here .It's a good idea .Clear your mind from stress so it's work better you will creat a best idea post easily.

I agree with you mate, when we have stable mind then we will be able to be creating a useful posts without been distracted by anything. So it's very advisable for us to log in here when we are in a stable mind.

It is very true that you say that we must maintain or try to have a stable mind because it is thanks to the fact that we have a stable mind that we can do our topics or publications that is why we must always try to be calm so that things go well or as we want.

• +1 1

It's better to have a positive mindset before making a new article because if you remain on the platform for a long time, your mind will get frustrated and you won't be able to think of something new. The best way to change your mind and return with fresh concepts is to pause and go do something else.

Yes, my friend, this idea is new and wonderful. Congratulations on this stable mind that you have
You are right, if we feel fear, tension, or constant thinking about things that have nothing to do with talking about cryptocurrencies, of course, we will make a mistake and make it worse, so it is better for us to enter this platform and throw all the tension out and away from here.

It is always important to continue to develop our mind and provide it with the necessary and sufficient information to move forward in any field and the field of digital currencies needs a lot of knowledge and a stable mind for good planning.

Hello my friend, in fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, so that I emphasized basic points for serious work on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum, and I also think that we have to support and help each other to advance and continue this forum.

This is right, a stable mind with a particular mindset and goal is very important in the world of cryptocurrencies because with this, you will know what you want to get.

Yes you are right friend I am agree with you when we will have stable mind then we will be able to make the quality posts because we will not think about different things. 

I agree with you, therefore, when working in this forum, we must sit in a quiet place to help with mental stability, to think correctly and thus form useful and fruitful ideas on a meaningful topic that benefits others to create a good post away from noise and tension to obtain the best results.

The person who organizes his time and has experience and watchful to focus on what he wants to do and not mix things together, it takes time and practice 

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you because we will not be able to create useful posts if our mind is not clear as the problems we are considering affect the quality of our posts.

• +3 1

In my opinion, every member should set a certain time in the day to sit on the forum in order to empty all that is in your brain, and work with a clean brain so that you can understand everything.

• +2 1

Sure, my friend, it is very useful for all of us, it makes us make the best use of us and others, and we achieve the greatest useful participation, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.