The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

I agree with you, my friend, because working in this forum needs a clear mind away from tension and anxiety, because the work needs a lot of focus to understand what is being published and to be able to create good topics and publications with high accuracy.

• +4 1

When working here on the forum

We have to be calm and relaxed

So that we can think correctly to write useful topics

We have to have mental comfort to give our best

What you say is very true if we work here in the forum we should not be stressed or worried in order to work here because if we are stressed or some problem that could harm the publication we make and that it does not turn out as we thought or wanted.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my dear companion. Our thoughts are occupied by the stress of life, and we are unable to write a decent post as a result. As a result, we are concerned. As a result, we'll have to make time for this forum. Since it is an excellent source of knowledge.

The pressures that we are exposed to in our daily lives make our thoughts distract and our mind is unable to collect those ideas. Therefore, when working in the encrypted currency forum, we must work to create the appropriate atmosphere and focus on our work so that our mind can work efficiently that makes us able to formulate distinctive publications

• +1 1

Honestly, the mind works a lot in my place, because there is a lot to learn, understand and keep. Stress can cloud us, that cannot be denied, so taking your mind off problems is key to ensuring good performance.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, Hume said:

Hi mates, i know some of us have a lot of work to do, it can be at work or in our house. Sometimes, those things have a direct effect on our mental health. If we have a lot of thing running on our minds, we cannot think properly. We will not be able to work properly. I come to think that when working here in the forum we mainly use our minds for comprehension. So, my suggestion is that, in order for us to create a good quality post, let us all free ourselves from stress. Once you will open your cryptotalk account, make sure that your minds are clear from all the problems outside this forum. Having a stable mind will help us develop a good topics and useful contents. 

Yes it is right that a stable mind can do work properly and if anyone have any disturbance they should just first relax your mind and after that they should do they work because with the disturbed mind you can't do anything first relax yourself and then do your work.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, my opinion, in order to publish a new publication, you must have an idea about what the project is, that it be a useful project, and be aware of the cryptocurrency in this forum

Yes, you are right, dear, for working on this forum, a stable mind is the most important factor that allows us to build successful and insightful posts rather than a narrow mind. And, in order to be active and gain knowledge and information about this platform, we must be cautious and patient.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend if you have a stable mind you will create a good content in your post if you don't then you will your post will be meaningless or useless so it depend on your mind and mood so always don't lose your hope and be patient