The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

Yes absolutely right you are cryptotalk is a place where we can post quality content and can English and its vocabulary words which make our English strong. So we work here we forget the problems of life.

• +3 1

Yes, this is very important, because we should already have made our reaserch about what post we want to make, sometimes, if we don't a stable mind, then we might discussed a topic without any real direction, as we are just talking without proper planing for it.

Certainly, creating topics and posts requires calm and a clean mind to think and provide good and useful content by presenting new ideas in the forum, so a stable mind helps us achieve success and be patient during work

• +1 1

Yeah, when you're stress free and relaxed, you are able to post reasonable content that is both useful and understandable for the readers. With a stressed mind, you can never really achieve much...anything in life. 

I understood that those who are not very healthy of mind cannot make a good publication? LOL

Well my opinion is that we must have a fresh mind to be able to make good publications, get enough rest, try to think that we want to write and put the ideas on paper so that they are not forgotten.

I feel that working here is comfortable and easy and with time we can work here without finding a problem, but in the beginning we have to be able to a great extent from the information we provide and be clear of mind until our work ends shortly.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend. Before we start work, we must clear our minds and start working sincerely so that our posts are of useful and valuable information, and we help in developing the forum for the better.

This is what I am lacking to do a good job (de-stress)
This is something I am not really good at, and there are many times when I don’t know how to write a good title or create a good post because of the many psychological pressures surrounding me

• +2 1

First of all thanks for sharing this informative topic. We should always work with fresh mind on this plateform. Our mind must not be busy with other matters for working betterly. Wish you best of luck

I also agree with you, so it is okay to have a cup of coffee and some nice music while at work and choose the most comfortable time, which is quieter and less busy.

To keep the mind stable, you have to stay relaxed and focused on what you are going to do, which will allow the mind to fully capture the information it is analyzing and be able to effectively review the knowledge acquired, so we will have a complete picture of what that you want to do and achieve the objectives.

• +1 1

Well said my mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. Its wonna really helpful to the whole members in this forum. Absolutely good posts to make good post.

• +2 1

Yes, dear friend, we must put all our mental focus on this forum so that we can write good topics and publications that help us express ourselves and our feelings.

• +2 1

There are many benefits of having a stable mind to create some useful posts.Because if our mind is relaxed than we will create some useful posts by using our mind.And if our mind is bored and unstable doing some other work than it is not easy to create some knowledge able post.

• +3 1

Of course, if we have a lot of things going on in our minds and we have a problem or a problem, we will not be able to do our job well. We should work in this forum with a fresh mind and a fresh mind so that we can create the best content.

You are right my friend ... one of the most important points of work in this forum is the organization of work and focus ... where a certain time must be allocated to work away from confusion and randomness to provide the best publications and gain the largest amount of information about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in addition to obtaining profit Big money and knowledge at the same time. And that by providing the appropriate and beneficial environment for work

• +4 1

Indeed, my friend, our minds must be stable and not occupied with anything else. Therefore, we must work in a quiet place in order to think correctly, and we must move away from the noise in order for our mind not to be affected and slow down our work because in this forum we depend on memory and reason greatly

Yes, my friend, you are right that a clear mind receives information and acquires ideas in a large way without feeling pressure or confusing the mind. Therefore, when working in the forum and given the important information in it, we must clear our minds in order to present our best in the field of cryptocurrency

Hi dear hope you will fine!

In order to post in this platform firstly we should have comolete knowledge and information about our content we should prepare our selves for the questions of reader andshould have full command on our topic. And secondly offcourse peace of mind also matters alot in this work because in thia work you think about many things related to cryptocurrency so you have to keep your mind calm and cool.

Thank you good luck

Agree with you buddy! I also feel disturbed while creating posts if the surrounding environment is too noisy and distracting. Such tasks need to be done in peaceful environment without any disturbance and discomfort. On the other hand some members do better work while listening to songs, music. 

Also yes brother, there are so benefits are here  I am happy because seniors members are sharing good topic and this thing is very important and there are so many benefits plz members stable your mind and creating good post by the way good luck to all and everyone brother keep it up.

Brother good luck.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I think crypto talk forum is perfect and best in this regards that before making a comment you will be able to get experience from the posted comments on the topic. You need post positive and relevant text to the topic for better reputation and earnings.

You are very right my dear. I can not express how much pressure I have at many times, from things that are not my problems but others. Of course we don't speak about many things, not online, and often not to anyone else, but probably between family and those involved. But the pressure is often so much that we have to stop for some time and some problems have to be solved, but it can take too long. We must have clear mind and not be distracted when we are doing anything we like. For me the forum has also been an escape for a small time from other matters that I can't do a lot about.

This is absolutely true. To work in conditions we may make us confused reduce our focus, which could lead to mistakes and then ban. So we have to forget all the annoying things when we open the forum and focus on just working