The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

Hi mates, i know some of us have a lot of work to do, it can be at work or in our house. Sometimes, those things have a direct effect on our mental health. If we have a lot of thing running on our minds, we cannot think properly. We will not be able to work properly. I come to think that when working here in the forum we mainly use our minds for comprehension. So, my suggestion is that, in order for us to create a good quality post, let us all free ourselves from stress. Once you will open your cryptotalk account, make sure that your minds are clear from all the problems outside this forum. Having a stable mind will help us develop a good topics and useful contents. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you. Working in the cryptotalk forum needs a quiet place away from stress in order to receive information and ideas correctly and present its best.

its a great idea and in addition we have to make friends in this forum and bytheway we will get a perfect forum with updated posts and the benefits will be for all

• +2 1

Yes brother you are saying right that our mind should be stable in creating a informative post. Peaceseekr said "Keep your mind stable, Solutions to your problems will come to you automatically". A person with stable mind is way more powerful than hundreds of unstable minds. So first thing before creating a post is mind set, prepare your mind about the selected topic then you should write post. 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i agree with you. The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post.if you create good post,you can get benefits by this forum.

Yes my friend it is most important that void of any stress on your mind because it help us to create good and unique content on this platform that will boost up your good reputation on this platformmy best friend in this regard I suggest to my friend to work at night time because in night it is environment of quiet and peace and it provides call me environment and our mind work at maximum rate to produce good and unique content in addition to this I also agree with you that when you open this platform you do not have knowledge about the world what is happening around you so best of luck and keep going teaching other my friend 💜👍🏿💜👍🏿❤️👍🏿❤️👍🏿❤️👍🏿🙂

• +2 1

I think, some of us have a lot of work to do, be it work or stay at our house.  Sometimes, these things directly affect our mental health.  If we have a lot of things going on in our minds, we can't think properly.  We will not be able to work properly.  I have come to think that when working here in forums we usually use our minds to understand.  So, my advice is, to create a good quality post for us, let's all free ourselves from stress.  Once you've opened your Cryptotalk account, make sure your mind is clear of all issues outside of this forum.  The right to a stable mind will help us to develop good topics and useful content.

Relaxation is very important to have a job well done.  I advise everyone to set aside a specific time every day for work.  We must stay away from everything that clutter our minds.  To get the job done as required.  Coding takes research and focus. I don't recommend writing comments when our thoughts are muddled.

• +3 1

@Hume

I always consider my self working as a secretary to make sure the environment is quiet. I sit alone in the house most of the times so I can concentrate my thoughts and write complete ideas because topics being discussed are important and not just a normal chat.

you create topics you use knowledge and information because newbies replied to easy you know all members learn here cryptotalk is a best platform for everyone thank you.we can be able to provide useful information, and quality post,so let us free our self from strees.

Exactly dear stability and peace of mind is very important for working at any particular job wether its in office or here working on this forum. When we stress free our minds are sharp and that is when we can think clearly to create an idea or to understand an existing idea in better way.

Edited by Amjid88
  • +3 1

You are very right friends because if we are very calm we can do a good job, everything is to do our publications patiently to have good success.

It's good to have a peaceful mind before create any new post because if you stay in the forum for a long time your mind will be blocked and you can't have ideas, the best way to stop and go do other things to change your mind and return with new ideas 

• +1 1

Real profit comes from real work. I am one of those eager to collect the great treasure in the forum, which is the knowledge that is abundant here, and I prefer to spend my time collecting it.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice, and we must all adhere to them. When we start working on this forum, our mind must be ready, ready and not busy with other matters. So that we can do our best.

Friend you are right in what you say every time we enter or are about to work here in the cryptotalk forum what we must do is leave the problems outside or behind and thus be mentally well so that we can think and not be stressed at work or the forum because if we are stressed we will not be able to do anything or work that is why we must have a clear mind as you say.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information, cryptocurrencies have gained great popularity and many people around the world are using them for ease of investing and trading.

Hello everyone, if we want to do a good job in the forum, we must be in a comfortable environment, with a clear mind and without personal problems that cause us some kind of stress, we should only concentrate on our posts and comments.

Thank you for this participation, my friends, I agree that we need to use the potential of our minds already in our publications in the forum and not neglect and move away from indifference to work seriously and sincerely is the basis for success. We must preserve the forum and its good reputation and keep it the best forum in the world

• +4 1

Yes you are right friend when one is calm and settled he would be able to make a good post which is more useful meaningful and important to other members of the forum which will make them acquire knowledge and experience from to be able to get positive and good reputation

Hello dear, how are you? I hope you are good good thank you for sharing good information. I agree with you.If you want to make a good post you always understand the topic.I hope you understand.

Stress mental disturbance and illusions are commen.They are the part of life .No ine csn avoid all this.However one who over comes all this while doing some creative work can get success.

• +1 1

This is a good thing that we can free our minds from the problems of daily life and we can clear our minds to focus on our publications and be good and have content and benefit each other

Of course in order to do any work we have to keep our mind fresh and knowledgeable about that topic, we all work at this forum to get information about cryptocurrency and get some earning to stable our financial issues so we have to make unique, understandable, informative post here which is just possible when our mind is fresh and stress remains aside from us.