The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

I agree with you. everyone in this forum can present better topics throughclear thinking and moving away from work and home problems. We can think better and extract better ideas from our brains to present and discuss in this forum.

To reach the mental clarity necessary to work in this forum, we must separate our personal lives and our problems from our work here in order to work with perfect quality and efficiency for this forum. My best wishes for you.

I agree with you in order to succeed here. You have to work in a place far from the world so that you are isolated so that you can receive information in focus

• +4 1

Staying focused is necessary for quality posts. Absent minded people can't focus on their work and can lead to inefficient work. So we all need to be in a stable mind state for affective work and good content. In this way we can avoid making any mistake.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

.True .. and I think that being prepared before writing a post is important because a person must think and search for good and useful information before publishing and the most important thing is to clear his mind and this will therefore bring many positive ideas and topics to the content instead of publishing none sense and random content.

• +3 1

That's why we should set a separate time table to work on this forum anf should relax our mind before and then give full concentration to fo woek at the forum so that you can create quality posts at the forum rather than just posting useless content m

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I am with you about that we must always trust what we do and not question what we will do. And not to run our thinking on something empty and useless. We must always think well before writing any publication so that we can provide a good and useful content to all members of the forum so that we can succeed in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

Since is this my first experience to work, I loved crybto so much and ir becomes my daily work or even my routine and I felt that I have something useful to do everyday which motivate me a lot, thanks for your grear post @Hume.

• +4 1

This is absolutely correct, when we create a topic, we have to think of simple and easy words in order to use them in our topic. We also have to think of a way to clarify our idea and communicate it to everyone who reads the topic, so clearing the mind is necessary to work in the forum

Cleaning your mind will help you in making better posts and this will help you in improving your grammer and also spelling skills.Mistakes might be the reason you make bad post and cleaning your mind will help you a lot not to make this mistakes.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2021 at 7:26 PM, Al jareh said:

I agree with you. Working in the cryptotalk forum needs a quiet place away from stress in order to receive information and ideas correctly and present its best.

Yes you are right  about it cryptotalk is very informative place you can get good information about cryptoworld and can start earning .

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We need to create a good publication for the abundance of correct information about cryptocurrencies, defining the idea of the consultant, arranging our ideas, and writing it in a correct English language. It also needs good participation in the forum and the formation of knowledge and friendships.

Yes, of course, work here needs some kind of calm and stability in order to be able to arrange your thoughts and write a good, useful and integrated publication, so you have to sit in a quiet and comfortable place when starting work to get better results

I agree with you on that.  Finding new ideas for writing new topics requires a lot of hard work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.  So, in my opinion, we should train more on that.

Of course, this is true. When we want to publish distinctive posts, we must move away from problems and stress and think creatively, that is, we must arrange our thoughts and formulate them in a way that serves the forum and people and avoids chaos in thinking.

Certainly, writing the post requires broad and clear thinking in order to be able to publish new and interconnected ideas, and other members can easily understand them, comment on them, and share their ideas with us, especially since speeding up the creation process leads to writing a post with repeated and incomprehensible ideas, and thus our effort goes free.

• +2 1

Concentration is important in any field, whatever it is, but the field of cryptocurrencies really needs focus, attention and wit, and this makes the work more accurate and perfect.

You raise something very important and this worth attention, some of the cryptocurrency traders most of the time loss their resources because they don't have stable mindset, so I think we can devote time to study the cryptocurrency world very, then this might help to fight this, this is my thought on this.

In my opinion, we must completely clear our minds before entering the forum, it is necessary that we be at the top of our focus so that we can interact here better

• +1 1

You have the right to work in the forum that requires a lot of thinking about the topics at hand, especially for beginners .. It is a good suggestion .. Good luck to all

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you on this wonderful topic, and according to my personal opinion, I prefer to work on this platform early in the morning because my mind is stable and not cluttered, so I can share positive and useful topics for the rest of the members. Thank you, my dear friends.

I agree with you.Online working requires a lot of patience on our part and we should work in a calm environment.therefore stable mind is necessary to work.

This one of the best topic and important to all members in the platform once you're member on the platform try create usefulness topic which people gained in your platform and understand in the platform

Hey dear it's a good thing to have a stable and relaxing mind during doing a post it will help us to improve our posts gaining knowledge spreading knowledge about crypto currency and it's related affairs so keep doing effort and hard work @Hume @BrianPHX

Hey dear it's a good thing to have a stable and relaxing mind during doing a post it will help us to improve our posts gaining knowledge spreading knowledge about crypto currency and it's related affairs so keep doing effort and hard work @Hume @BrianPHX