The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The benefits of having a stable mind in creating good post

Yes, of course if you want to make a good post you have to keep your mind steady.  Because when we come to work in this forum you have to keep your mind completely free.  Otherwise, it is impossible to make good things.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, thanks for this information, but in addition to freeing your mind, when writing a post you must have enough information to add something new and distinctive and you have to form a good relationship with other members 

Creating good posts on this platform is necessary 

our earning and reputation on this platform is totally depends on quality contents 

if we post here quality and creative contents on this platform then we will get good reputation and also our earning increases by posting quality contents 

So create here useful topics on this platform 

Thinking about creating a new topic is important, because it takes a little focus in order to publish great content. And you should avoid imitating the ideas of others because it is a flawed thing.

• +4 1

I agree with you on this, so we must be in our full focus when entering the forum, so that we can understand the topics well before responding to them, so that we do not write a response outside the scope of the topic and get a point of warning because of that, so make sure that you are fully focused when Log in to the forum.

Indeed, we have to assume or imagine that the forum world is separate from our real world. Therefore, we have to leave our problems in the real world and thus we can work with a clear mind to produce useful ideas.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. You must relax and move away from tension and fatigue in order to better understand the topics and learn quickly and correctly. The field of encrypted currencies is easy, but it needs attention and focus to work with it properly and avoid losses and falling victim to scammers

You are right my friend,  if we have stable mind then we wont be distracted by anything and we can make a good quality posts,  although most of us have so many commitments to participate but we have to organise time for ourselves so that we wont be distracted when posting. 

On 2/13/2021 at 7:23 PM, Hume said:

So my suggestion is that, in order for us to create a good quality post, let us all free ourselves from stress. Once you will open your cryptotalk account, make sure that your minds are clear from all the problems outside this forum. Having a stable mind will help us develop a good topic and useful contents. 

You're absolutely correct on this thing. We must keep our mind free from any stress and make ourselves calm and focused on learning. Whatever, the problems we are facing, we must remain calm and make a way out to face the challenges by focusing on our goals and learning new things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I am agree with you that if we want to create a good and usefull post then our mind should have great knowledge about all topics. And our mind should be stable for creating good posts.

I think you need to have a stable mind to make a good post.  Because if your mind is on good posts or content, then one of your thoughts to create good posts all the time will be in you.  This will allow you to create better quality topics....

In order to get your work done right, we have to free our mind from all the things that cause poor concentration and understanding and stay away from the noisy places when we work here to ensure that we work properly and that we can understand other people's publications.

• +3 1

Yes mate ,It is very important to have  a stable mind when we write something or posr something.In this platform our posts is seen my many of us.We need to show them correct information and knowledge.Stable mind can give you lots of knowledge and can make you mind so creative.Creative mind can give better knowledge , better thoughts and better information.So if your mind is stable,you output will obviously be better in the forum.We have to be careful about this thing.

• +5 1

I agree with you, when I am tired and tense, I cannot think well while creating posts, so I often start creating my posts when waking up, and after drinking a cup of coffee, then I can write better.

• +4 1

Yes, we must work to create new and useful topics for others in order to obtain the good feature and positive evaluations, and we must move away from breaking the laws because it caused obtaining the bad reputation and that affects the payment of money. You must be careful

• +4 1

Yes, you are right @Hume having a stable mind will leads you to create useful and informative posts and topics. But if your mind is not stable then you won't be able to think properly to create meaningful posts. 

If you rush on something, the result will always be bad. As for creating a post, you need to know about the topic then you have to creat a post. And for a good post it needs good quality, enough information and attractive so that people can get help from your post and give you good Reputation. 

And all for this you need a stable mind so that you can creat a good quality post.

It is critical to relax in order to complete a task successfully. 

I recommend that everyone schedules time for work each day. 

Everything that clogs up our heads must be avoided. 

To complete the task in a timely and efficient manner. 

Coding necessitates thorough investigation and concentration. 

When our minds are jumbled, I don't advise leaving comments.

Dear friend, I think it is necessary for us to have a stable mind in order to create a wonderful topic and attract members to this forum as well as enhance their knowledge base and increase their experiences

If you want to be successful by working in this forum, first you have to post well.  If you want to make a good post, you need a good mind. You need to know about the matter that will be posted. Then the post will not be wrong and you can be successful by making the right post.

• This is true because a stable mind produces better because it will reflect positively on your work, ideas, and publications. In return, your evaluation reactions are higher so you will be the first beneficiary.

Yes friends, a human being has a very important right to be a stable mind because if you do not have a stable mind, then you definitely cannot do any work successfully. 

The best way to realize that we have this difficulty is when we are stressed and this is the worst condition for writing topics, we have to take time to relax and for the best ideas to be published, our emotional and physical state to maximize the probability of better and more concrete topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You're right, in order to come up with a unique post we have yo settle and calm down,you just have to focus on that post at that exact moment,try not to be hasty while writing the post to avoid in necessary spelling errors

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, in order for us to create a useful post with high-quality content through which we can provide benefit to other members here, our minds must be clear away from our own problems.

We must be comfortable physically, psychologically and morally to be able to work here properly and present our best things in our daily posts.

• +1 1