Polkadot(DOT) Now the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anastasiaa

Polkadot(DOT) Now the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world!

Polkadot Now the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world(By market capitalisation)

In the world of cryptocurrencies today, it's not an easy task to overtake coins like XRP,LITECOIN, BITCOIN CASH,etc in terms of market capitalization,

But nevertheless, congratulations to the   founders of these great project THE POLKADOT(DOT) coins, (Dr. Gavin Wood, Peter Czaban, and Robert Habermeier)

Further more, it's worthy of note to know that the price of Polkadot (DOT) jumped from $7.80 on 11 January to as high as $18.90 on 17 January. and ever-since the price of Polkadot is keeps consolidating and as at the time of writing these, the price of polkadot(DOT) is now about 20.95USD!!!

HERE ARE SOME INTRESTING STATISTICS ABOUT THE DOT COIN

Polkadot price today is =   $20.95 USD

24-hour trading volume = $5,920,295,152 USD. Polkadot has also gain about 19.64% in the last 24 hours.

Current CoinMarketCap ranking = NUMBER 4, 

CURRENT market cap = $18,994,026,830 USD. 

Circulating supply = 906,714,775 DOT coins

YOU can also read more about these development HERE

DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE MARKETCAP WAS OBTAINED HERE

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

The Polka dot is gona Cross Eth because the founder of polka dot have worked with ETH Co fonder in past. The Dot is constantly stating at $15-17 from past few days. I am following dot and doing daily trade the buy sell orders are always frequently and the flaunting of dot shows people interest and now it gain 4the price in few days. The expected price is $50 in few weeks. 

• +1 1

If it is true that the oneda is maintaining a good contribution and the best of all is that it will continue to increase both its price and capitalization.
In previous news, I read about the update that it will keep, and they have even dared to mention that it could be the next coin to take the second position, which is currently leading eth, as far as it conserves, it will be better that eth.2.0 emerges as soon as possible possible, because otherwise the DOT coin could take its place, kind regards and good article.

• +2 1

It is interesting to know that some under ground coins and tokens are gaining massive attention and acceptability by many investors, and the case of DAT coin is quite facinating,

Coming from nowhere, to become the 4th largest crypto currency is an achievement to the developer.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

The Polka dot is gona Cross Eth because the founder of polka dot have worked with ETH Co fonder in past. The Dot is constantly stating at $15-17 from past few days. I am following dot and doing daily trade the buy sell orders are always frequently and the flaunting of dot shows people interest and now it gain 4the price in few days. The expected price is $50 in few weeks. 

The DOT coin overtaking Ethereum to become second will take lots of time because the ETHER coin is steadily improving and going up in value

10 hours ago, Froshk said:

It is interesting to know that some under ground coins and tokens are gaining massive attention and acceptability by many investors, and the case of DAT coin is quite facinating,

Coming from nowhere, to become the 4th largest crypto currency is an achievement to the developer.

its fascinating indeed! i never thought  coins like lite coin could move spots down the crypto ranking like they have done.

12 hours ago, Michar1 said:

If it is true that the oneda is maintaining a good contribution and the best of all is that it will continue to increase both its price and capitalization.
In previous news, I read about the update that it will keep, and they have even dared to mention that it could be the next coin to take the second position, which is currently leading eth, as far as it conserves, it will be better that eth.2.0 emerges as soon as possible possible, because otherwise the DOT coin could take its place, kind regards and good article.

It is interesting to to know that the developers of these wonderful coin have worked with the ethereum network founders and i believe that explains the success the DOT coin is currently witnessing

• +1 1

First of all, I'll appreciate your research result which you just disseminate to us here.

Thereby urge every other members to also push and go on their personal research as well. So that the forum will be occupied with high average members whom are entirely current about the how about of the digital currencies.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:33 AM, Anastasiaa said:

its fascinating indeed! i never thought  coins like lite coin could move spots down the crypto ranking like they have done.

The CRYPTO WORLD is ever evolving and one of the most fascinating factors is the competition that exists between coins with high market potentials, did you ever immagine the dodge coin becoming a top 10 coin? That's the power of change and consistency in innovation 

You said the right. The polkadot is now increasing day by day. Many people are investigating in polkadot. I have also invest some of my money in polkadot. I hope I will earn some profit. 

On 2/4/2021 at 7:18 PM, Anastasiaa said:

Polkadot Now the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world(By market capitalisation)

In the world of cryptocurrencies today, it's not an easy task to overtake coins like XRP,LITECOIN, BITCOIN CASH,etc in terms of market capitalization,

But nevertheless, congratulations to the   founders of these great project THE POLKADOT(DOT) coins, (Dr. Gavin Wood, Peter Czaban, and Robert Habermeier)

Further more, it's worthy of note to know that the price of Polkadot (DOT) jumped from $7.80 on 11 January to as high as $18.90 on 17 January. and ever-since the price of Polkadot is keeps consolidating and as at the time of writing these, the price of polkadot(DOT) is now about 20.95USD!!!

HERE ARE SOME INTRESTING STATISTICS ABOUT THE DOT COIN

Polkadot price today is =   $20.95 USD

24-hour trading volume = $5,920,295,152 USD. Polkadot has also gain about 19.64% in the last 24 hours.

Circulating supply = 906,714,775 DOT coins

YOU can also read more about these development HERE

DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE MARKETCAP WAS OBTAINED HERE

@Anastasiaa Dear friend, thank for precious information about this DOT currency, dear I have heard before about this currency but today it is different information from that it will become more popular.

One of the coin that I keep an eye into and have percentage of my portfolio is Polkadot. It's a project with greater application and huge potential. As Gavin wood is the creator of Polkadot the potential added more. He knows the backend of ethereum as he is Co-founder of Eth. And he knows where should be imrovement so that the problem Ethereum facing isn't faced by Polkadot ecosystem.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/4/2021 at 8:03 PM, Anastasiaa said:

I just love to say, it is a stunning comeback from  Polkadot (DOT) in the cryptocurrency markets. Clearly, DOT has capability to grab top rank on the coinmarketcap. I am locating the total marketcap of DOT now and comparing it with the historical data to predict its upcoming moves. More likely, DOT is going to achieve another milestone. 

On 2/4/2021 at 10:18 AM, Anastasiaa said:

ut nevertheless, congratulations to the   founders of these great project THE POLKADOT(DOT) coins, (Dr. Gavin Wood, Peter Czaban, and Robert Habermeier)

@Anastasiaa I am sure that there is a rise in BTC in great proportions behind every good coin there is a good project team, when the work is done seriously and respecting the holders of the coins the strength appears in it.
There are hundreds of coins that have disappeared or that are simple hashes on the network because they were made to scam or earn money for a few to the detriment of others, if those responsible for the project know where they are going and do it in a sustained and responsible way for the future of the coins is promising, regards.

Although PolkaDOT is a good project, I associate its recent growth with the FOMO, many began to talk about the currency from one day to the next, just because youtubers began to talk about it, after that its price began to rise slowly , I like it but it will surely have a correction in a few weeks.

Since Ethereum fees are very high and no simple user can use this blockchain, it means another one that will be faster and cheap will take over its place. For the time being Ethereum is rooted in the minds of developers and most are also invested, however I don't see a future for Ethereum if there is not drastic changes in the way it is running. Maybe it will manage to bring fees very lower after two or three years, but until that moment another platform will take over. It is a big problem for many blockchain systems to be inefficient and not able to scale and if there appears a better choice it will probably overtake Ethereum. I don't know a lot about Polkadot, but I will not buy something so high in price just because it might one day after many years become useful. 

All I have heard about Polkadot is how it is so much better than Ethereum and how it plans to take over the second place from Ethereum in the future. I am laughing at all these marketing stunts that mean nothing anymore. How many projects were just the same as Polkadot and made investors believe they would become the next Ethereum? Lets count the top we have:

• Waves
  • Tezos
  • Tron
  • Cardano
  • EOS
  • Polkadot

They all are way behind Ethereum and won't reach anywhere. In fact, thinking as investor I see huge danger in investing in anything that is priced so high as Cardano or Polkadot today. The prices of these assets are so high today just because all market followed Bitcoin. Coming from a time of two years bear market I can safely say they will lose 90-99% of the price they hold today and investing in these is extremely risky.

• +3 1

14 hours ago, kryptonick said:

All I have heard about Polkadot is how it is so much better than Ethereum and how it plans to take over the second place from Ethereum in the future. I am laughing at all these marketing stunts that mean nothing anymore. How many projects were just the same as Polkadot and made investors believe they would become the next Ethereum?

My thoughts exactly. And the only reason why Polkadot rises up in the crypto rankings recently is because Ripple is "getting bullied" now by the SEC, lowering its rank and users' trust as a result. It would have been a better case if Polkadot bested the rankings while the competition is at their peak.

As for the latest update, according to this website, Polkadot fell from its fourth spot to #6 as of today.

image.png.e3dad104b66d20793ce70fc716e02b9c.png

source: https://www.forex-ratings.com/cryptocurrencies-rating/

• +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Although this coin is No. 4, it is not very popular and the popularity of it is not great, but it is not okay for us to enter it and earn from it

Certainly this is a great project with very well consolidated bases and with excellent sources for its growth, its volume and capitalization are not a game, for this reason this cryptocurrency rose to one of the first 4 cryptocurrencies in the cryptographic world, this is one of the Projects with greater force and its consolidation in the market make this cryptocurrency have a very good future in the market despite any adversity that appears, for me this project has a very good future.

I don't think this coin has ability and capability to overtake coin like ethereum for now because ethereum coin is expanding at a very very high value

On 2/28/2021 at 5:10 PM, kryptonick said:

All I have heard about Polkadot is how it is so much better than Ethereum and how it plans to take over the second place from Ethereum in the future. I am laughing at all these marketing stunts that mean nothing anymore. How many projects were just the same as Polkadot and made investors believe they would become the next Ethereum?

I just do not agree with their superior claims like 'Ethereum killer' but the project is genuine to run the real-world applications here is no doubt. Polkadot blockchain is far more better than the current Ethereum PoW based protocol as it has solved the scalability problem and creating private and public blockchain is possible on it.  I do not guess much about future but in order to be DOT more expensive than ETH, it has to undergo so many obstacles. Ethereum is going to be far more expensive once ETH's basefee burning mechanism is going to be implemented into the hybrid system. 

Hello, the dot currency of plokadot is very wonderful and deserves to invest in it part of our money because it will have a great deal in the future with this very strong volume and the financial liquidity that is pumped into it every period and period to preserve the currency price when Bitcoin falls, and this indicates that the team responsible for The project wants to reach a new and developed horizon with a currency that has great prices