Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί

You should link your yobit exchange account with the cryptotalk forum before to start complete your necessary posts because the count willΒ  e showing to you in your yobit payment page to see how you need to do or not

Yes, my friend, there is no problem in creating your own account on yobit before the completion of 100 posts and through it you can see your saved posts, so I advise you to do your work correctly and clearly so as not to be deleted from it

• +5 1

Welcome friendΒ  Your first task is to get to know the rules and regulations of the forum.Β  Then completing 100 posts is completely free. From then on, you have to post 20 posts every day for one week in a row.Β  Payment will start gradually after one week. Useful, informative, meaningful posting is required for posting.Β  No post can be copied. You have to work with caution.

You can create your yobit account anytime. Because it's a crypto-currency exchanging site. You can create this before completing 100 posts and I did so. But you will get payment after 7 days of your useful 100 posts.Β  Thanks for your post.

• +4 1

Hi buddy when we join the cryptotalk forum then this is necessary to make the account of yobit and then both accounts will be interlinked with each other. Therefore the yobit account should be make before to start the working.

It's better to create your YObit account before in time, and link your cryptotalk account to it, just to make sure you're on the right track before wasting a lot of time on the forum and then getting stuck in a situation where you can't withdraw your earnings.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

Of course you can make your account of yobit.net any time you want just keep in mind that your payment will start after seven days of the comments day and it is compulsory for you to link you cryptotalk account with the yobit.net before starting of the payment otherwise your payment will be wasted.

I an new here, so i do not know its working properly. Many people are registered in one day but they do not know about working so seniors guide him if tgey ask any question.

First of all well come to this great platform.you must focus on work hand hard work create an acount in crypto talk..You can make your yo bitΒ account before completing your 100free post but you will get the payment after completing your 100 and 7 dayes post letter but one thing keep in mind if you first complete 100 comments is good then make your yobit acount create easily.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

I’m not sure about that, when I’m newbie here what i did was i posted 50 post then I decided to create a yobit account, it’s up to you what your decision, I’m saying my experience here. i hope you like it

Yes you can open your yobit account before make 100 free posts. At now you want to learn from senior members and compete your first 100 free posts. I hope you will get profits by working crypto currency.Β 

Dear 1st of all welcome of you in Crypto family hope that you are feeling good .Dear if you have make crypto talk account then you can connect your account with Yobit. And you can check your useful posts on yobit account. And when you will complete 1st hundred posts then you will get earning after 7 days .Β 

Edited by Rose5

There is no problem in creating a yobit account before completing your first 100 posts, and it is necessary that you create it to know what has been calculated from the comments and what has been deleted, and through it you know when to start receiving payment on your posts.

In the beginning, and being a new member in the forum, you must read the rules well and then finish the 100 free posts, and then you have to link your account in the forum with the yobit platform to view your accepted posts and your financial balance through them, as well as you can trade in currencies or withdraw your money through intermediaries

• +1 1

Hello everyone, friends you must have the two accounts created, the cryptotalk and yobit, then you have to link it through an email, it is from there, that you can start making your first 100 posts or comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you can create your Youbit account before you complete your 100 attempts

Create your wallet and start trading on the first 20 attempts after the 100

Be patient my friend and work hard

I am a beginner. But I have also created Yobit account a few days ago.There was no problem.But you won't get your payment until you complete your 100 comments.After that your post and payment will be added.

You can create free posts either before or after the yobit platform registration. Either way, all your useful publications will be counted in this forum. You will get your effort, so keep your laws and regulations and publish according to the laws until you get a good reputation

• +3 1

Members should review the saws of the elderly because it will help them in the ways of working within the coding world without errors and they must adhere to repeating comments because it does not help them in the future to share the works that exist within the coding world only you have to be patient and make an effort until success is reached

• +5 1

Hello dear, In the beginning you must complete all your necessary requirements which are likely to cause trouble in the future. You should not leave any work and you must complete all the basic information. Connect all your accounts to each other, for example, put your gmail account Β You have access to the Yobit exchange site, and then your paid posts will be easily calculated there.

My friend, in the beginning, you have to make 100 free posts, and after that, and before starting work, you must create a yobit account and link it with the forum in order to be paid

Make your post related to topic and make it with great content Β you have to create an account on Yobit exchange First you have to post 100. Then you have to post 20 daily for earning in forum

On 2/1/2021 at 8:05 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

First of all spell the exchange's name correctly ! Yobit not Youbit. If you incorrectly type the exchange name, there is the chances, you are more likely to fall into the trap of malicious website, Creating Yobit account is pretty much easier. Check thisΒ https://yobit.net/en/Β , click on Login and then click on Register.Β 

Β 

Β 

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. Yes of course you can do that before completing the 100 free posts, but in terms of earning money you will receive money for the useful posts that you post after the 100 posts.

Your question is of great importance, and indeed you can create your own account on Yopet before completing 100 unpaid posts, and I advise you to do so, as Yopet helps you know how many posts you have published and when it becomes paid, and linking your accounts with each other will greatly facilitate the work for you. Good luck, my friend

Your question is of great importance, and indeed you can create your own account on Yopet before completing 100 unpaid posts, and I advise you to do so, as Yopet helps you know how many posts you have published and when it becomes paid, and linking your accounts with each other will greatly facilitate the work for you. Good luck, my friend