Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί

In fact, my friend, you can create a yobit account whenever you want, before or after completing the first 100 participants. It is useful and you will not lose anything from your payments as long as you abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum.

i am also new on this forum but in my knowledge that its the rules of forum first we need to complete our 100 useful post then enter in to the yobit forum that related to crypto forum and here we see our useful post and get our payment from crypto forum.

My friend, you have to complete the 100 jobs permanently in order to be able to create an account on yobit in order to ensure that you enter the forum and that no post for you has been deleted

Hello friend I welcome you to the forum and I am going to leave you some tips so that you can continue working in the forum you simply have to follow the rules and you have to comment on posts every day you have to do the 20 posts in order to get profits you should always write more than 100 characters and at the end of everything you must value comments I hope I could be a little help.

Yes,I am also new here .Please my senior guide me how I can improve my post and how I can learn and earn here.what I should do for good repotationΒ  and for long.How I can improve my work my post in body language or meaingfull post .

Although producing the crypto discuss consideration you must generate the consideration around the yobit swap at the same time and also website link those two balances since this way you'll get the transaction regarding crypto to discuss within your yobit consideration right away. Set the crypto to discuss Google30mail within your yobit consideration consequently to own complete achievement with the consideration.Β 

Very good question mate . I think there is nothing bad if you created your yobit account before completion of 100 posts . After completion you should connect you cryptotalk account with Yobit account to get money in return of your posts which will come out after 7 days if you produce 20 posts a day .

Here, all the members have come up with some purpose to gain some knowledge and also come up with the expectation of earning. Create an account on yobit at the same time and use the same email for both accounts. After that, everything you post will be added to yobit.

I congratulate you on completing your 100 full posts.

Later you will know something better from here.

Dear of course you should create a Youbit account and link it to the account in the forum before you start working so you can see what you have done and your useful posts.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not necessary but by creating yobit account you must see your daily bases post and it will help you more to see how much your posts are useful and which posts are deleted. It is not necessary to make account on yobit. But for payment and withdrawal it is necessary to make account on yobit.Β 

• +4 1

On 2/1/2021 at 4:20 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

Yes, you can do this without any problems! I personally did this thing! Because when I created my account, the connection between the Cryptotalk Forum and the Yobit platform was not allowed! So I created my account and took the initiative to end the 100 free posts and then they opened the link between the two platforms and I really linked my account successfully without any problem!

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

How are you friends ... Yes, the world of programming is fraught with dangers for those who have not mastered it .. We have to take into account the experience of the elderly who were like us in the beginning completely ignorant of what the work is and then they gained sufficient experience and skill to achieve their goals and reach the top ... We must preserve The level of working in this forum, gaining experience and benefiting from the experiences of others, senior members and completing 100 free useful blogs and then creating an account to get our money, we are a major contributor to growth. And the forum is booming

• +3 1

If you have not created it yet, friend, do it before you finish the 100 publications so you will enjoy being within the community to increase your knowledge, support us, you will receive the payment after you finish the 100.
Welcome

My dear friend, you must first adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them in a tactful and accurate manner. Secondly, it is published for 100 free comments every day that allows you to make 50 comments until you finish them and then publish 20 publications to 25 publications on a daily basis. Third, you should publish an important topic and rich in ideas useful to all. Fourth, it must pass seven days on Β Your last post in order to withdraw funds Fifth is that the post is not less than 100 letters and is free from spelling errors before publication in order to understand it by members and in order to avoid deleting the post

• +3 1

Hello mate. Welcome you to in this huge crypto world. No mate there is no any problem for creating the yobit account before the trial posts. You may must follow the instruction also the rules and regulations of this forum. Keep it up.

• +2 1

you can also register first on yobit account to monitor your earnings and counted posts in cryptotalk forum and in that page you can also determine if how many your posts is being deleted by moderators, useful posts is more important than anything else just post more informative informations and meaningful topics and ideas to earn more profit.

Before starting to complete your required posts, you can connect your yobit exchange account with the cryptotalk forum and the count will be shown in your yobit payment page so you can see what you need to do.

Stop worrying about earning as a beginner. You need to makeΒ sure that you learn all the important stuffs before bringing income to the picture. Try to understand how things work so that you ensure you do things the right way.

Firstly, you must link your account on the platform with your cryptotalk account. In order that the payments that you get will be transferred later to your wallet in Yobit. You have to make 100 free posts. And after that you have to post 20 daily for earning in forum. You will receive money for the useful posts that you post after the 100 posts.

Follow the rules and regulations of the forum and adhere it, be focus on what you are doing, don't let it's challenges relent you not to attain The new ones have to follow the guide of the seniors. Or newcomers will have to face problems.

Wellcome dear on the platform of cryptotalk.i am also new here so we just need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.senioes also need to help us so that we can be successful on cryptotalk.seniordls are an asset for juniors.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Hello my friend, the cryptotalk campaign is completely related to the yobit platform, so you must first link the forum to this platform before work, but it is easy to first create an account on the platform with the same account with which you logged into the forum and then subscribe to the bitcoin campaign and the talk campaign