Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

In the beginning must complete all your necessary requirements which make disturbance in the future.

Don't left any work and complete all basic information.

Connect all your accounts with each other, for example, put your cryptotalk gmail account in Yobit exchange and then your paid posts will be counted there easily.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

Well, actually you have made a great and informative Question, there's nothing to happen with your account when you create a yobit exchanger account before finishing your πŸ’― free post, so if you wish you can go ahead, and you wish you can leave it, till when you are done, but base on I personally advice you create it before you finish Because it will help in time of knowing the useful post and the deleted ones.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Yes ofcourse my dear @Jahanzaib Choudhry, you can create account.

But first 100 post is your free trial. After it, you can get payment of just useful posts.Β Your posts are counted only that is counted in your yobit.

So you should create more than more useful post. By this you can get reputation and money. 😊😍

• +2 1

Concentrate my words cautiously, whilst you create an account in cryptotalk then on that time you have to create an account on Yobit change and hyperlink these Β debts with every different. Accordingly your counting of posts may be begin immediately. This is the right manner of making bills and operating here with none issue.

• +2 2

Hello my friend first i would like to welcome on this great platform.I am also join this site for a very few time so i think you should make your yobit account after complete your 100post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

First of all welcome in this forum.my opinion you must create a Yobit account after completing first hundred post. Don't worry my dear Yobit is a secure site for another site. Yobit wallet is very good.

First of all, welcome to this platform. This is an advanced platform. It is very easy to work here. Here you can earn good money by working in a short time. But you must do the right thing. If you work outside the rules, your ID will be banned. So you must be careful. First you have to post 100. Then you have to post 20. If you do it right, you can make money

Everyone needs a senior guide later. Β With a good guide, a person can build beautifully and achieve success. Β We need good guidelines. Β So I can say that everyone needs senior guidelines.

Yes of course you can make your Yobit account before completing your 100 free post but you will get the payment after completing your 100 and 7 days post letter but it will be very fine you you first complete your 100 post and then make your Yobit account.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 2/1/2021 at 8:20 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

After creating a Cryptotalk account, you will create an account on youbit.After creating the account, you will link the Gmail of cryptotalk to the cryptotalk camping of youbit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Friends, you must open your yobit.net account before you have completed hundreds of posts.No worries, you'll be able to add to your account later, but not before.Β I wish you all the best in completing your 100 full posts.

Later you can know something better from here.

Yes the seniors are here to guide the newbie here when they make a good post and comment so that the old members can imitate them and understand what they mean by there post and they also can create there own post that can be useful to all the members here

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Β Β  You can create your yobit account the very moment you register for the cryptotalk forum and not even wait untilΒ  you begin the first 100 posts in order to trace your count.

Just to give a hint to beginners once you join this forum make sure you also register at yobit exchange and link the accounts together as required,after that you can start creating posts and when you reach hundred payment will start dropping there at the exchange automatically so nothing to worry about.

Welcome to my brother Cryptotalk. Β When you create an account on crypto, create an account on yobit at the same time and use the same email for both accounts. Β After that, whatever you post will be added to yobit. Β And even after 100 posts are completed, you can still create your Yobit account by using the same email as on the crypto account.

Here , all the members have come with some motives to get some knowledge and with the expectation of earning too. So at the time they get negative rating because theyΒ have less knowledge and did not use appropriate English language. So as told by @Shafy khanΒ senior members should help for those who are getting negative ratings. This forum should be helpful and never disappoint other without proof that they are violating rules knowingly.

Well my friend I'm not sure about this to much but in my opinion you are making 100 posts first then you make yobit id. Because if you are doing 100 then you have an idea how to work in this. Then it will be easy for you.

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true. You can create a yobit account before completing 100 posts and after that all you wrote useful posts and the value is calculated in your favor

Yes, you can create your yobit account before completing your 100th post. But its advisable to create your yobit account after you have complete your 100 posts, so that you will start seeing your earnings at yobit account.Β 

Enjoy your life on Crypto Talk and make good money from it.
I have a question that is bothering me. Please tell me if we can create our U bat account before we finish our hundreds of posts ???Hope you all are very well and, that means if a member has not created his U bit account, he can create his U bit account before completing his 100 posts.

While creating your cryptotalk account you have to create your account on yobit exchange as well and link these two accounts as in this way you will get your payment of cryptotalk in your yobit account immediately. Put your cryptotalk gmail in yobit account accordingly to have thorough completion of account.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Hello ladies and gentleman on his crypto currency. Yes my dear friend, I agreed with your suggestion. Senior required a respect in the field of crypto currency.Β 

Brother my suggestion us to focus in your 100 posts first and than you do make a account on yobit because if you are now make a account on yobit than then you will always check day by day so my suggestion is don't make account on yobit until you make 100 useful posts per day

Yes mate you can make yobit account before completing your free 100 post and you can even Link it with your crypto talk account,but you most work hard because even you have an account on Crypto and you don't post useful information your account may be banned.